Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos (48985 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Buharin Daji Killed Along With His Commanders By His Deputy. Graphic. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
3rdavefarms:
Please who created this country before lord luggage’s?

lol if u ask me....na who i go ask oooh hehe
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Afonja007: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
hustlfff:
better is the end of a matter than its beginning.....
it is better to go to the house of mourning than one of rejoicing..

am pretty certain that this monsters parents very happy the day he was born...not knowing how his life will turn out... undecided undecided...

wetin be my own sef...

meanwhile guys are you bored and in need of some entertainment? then kindly check my signature..wink

or you can pretty much add me on skype instead at "hustlingbae"

i would do my best to entertain you wink

serious buyers only!!! undecided undecided
no body should deal with this fraudster i will post her picture so every one will be carefull with her, shes a benin girls she into fraud with her male friends, she allways changing her name,she's using fidelity bank to defraud people ,this her real name and her fidelity account number, name omokhodion isabel goodluck her fidelity accout number is 6172905252 i repeat she and her gang are frausters i will post her foto for all to see

1 Like

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by nwachonum1: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
emperor94:
What the hell is with NPF and stripping dead people? It's absurd.

Sharap jor.
if u don't have something beta to say
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
realmindz:
But did the bullets take off their clothes

No. They were alive, beaten, ordered to pull down their trousers, then executed like the pigs they are.
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Afonja007: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
hustlfff:
gideon are you mad!!!!!?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided anybody reading this will think you are saying the truth now ohhh undecided undecided...you got what u paid for..so abeg stop defaming my name.... angry angry angry angry
you think be blocking me on whatsapp and skype i wont know you again abi why did you chgange your name
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by jrusky(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Houseofglam7:
The bullets stripped em naked too

No, they strip them naked to see if they have tatoos or anything strange in their body to be able to identify their members who might likely operating behind the scene.

Well in as far these waste sperm are dead what is even the need for them wearing clothes? They don't deserve it, anyone who is merciless will die no mercy death so guys rot in hell.
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
All the "dreaded" criminals cum kidnappers i hear of are in Rivers state, PH precisely. Na only una waka come? undecided

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by phase1: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
oweman:

I've swore never to ever go to iboland since about 8years ago whem in broad day light a passat car just few meters into Onitsha town killed 2 pedestrians instead of the populacr to help the victims via first aid they all began to hail the driver shouting oye boys jubilantly .
After this whicked experience I went into a local food restraurant to meet some elders saying they knew the driver as a local thug but won't make any report because he is a home paddy there and then I got purchase a bus ticket to Lagos and God willing I shall never go to any iboland no matter what the life of ibo"s Is far below that of human .

You can't even write with grammatical accuracy but expect to be taken seriously?
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
emperor94:

Just to confirm if they are breathing or not.
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by menix(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
3verblazing:
I don't see any gunshot wounds

Don't u know that when bullets takes off ur cloths, u die...
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Drguzzykola(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
major reason why I dont pity them during dissection.. criminals..
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by StUriah(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
These killings look suspicious. It appears to be a cover up by the police.

If not, why would an armed robber who sustained gunshot wounds with bandages on his two legs be able to engage policemen in a shoot out? The point is those guys were killed to destroy some evidence. Wonder shall never end in Nigeria.
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by justtoodark: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
criminals look so silly when they are dead.....
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by immaq8(f): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
vanity!!!. after the whole "agidi" , biggest boiz in town. see as them lye down like fowl wey motor jam. #Godsaveoursoul..
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Reference(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Unfortunately the article did not address the subject matter, how they were killed. As usual it goes on and on about what they did typically to whip up sentiments. The good side is that it satisfies our sentimental lust for vengeance. The bad thing is that as usual we are not the wiser about these people, what makes them and how they operate and this critical lack of knowledge is what puts criminals a step ahead of law enforcement constantly because you can only master what your diligently study. There is a reason for investigstive policing no matter how vile a criminal is. Let this not be lost on our society. We are not winning the war against crime.

3 Likes

Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Aladaofada(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
all dis fools is a goal...useless set of people.
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Collee(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Turkeelex:

lol if u ask me....na who i go ask oooh hehe
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Rhea(f): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Houseofglam7:
The bullets stripped em naked too

SARS collects nude pictures of their spoils
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Deb2020: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
emperor94:
Don't worry next time they will buy clothes to cover these Wasted Sperm .Nonsense,I wonder who worth unclothedness than these Useless Youths
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Diso60090(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
This guy's na aye confirmed
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Kabaka100: 12:31am On Jul 21, 2018
emperor94:
....and unprofessional 2. We still got a long way to go in terms of human rights
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:03am On Jul 21, 2018
GIVE THEIR DEAD BODIES TO CROCODILE BUHARI IS REARING IN ASO ROCK VILLA
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Kabaka100: 4:07am On Jul 21, 2018
donbachi:
Another wasted destinies
Right!
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by toprealman: 4:07am On Jul 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Lord, please don't give me "Mba Joe" kind of a son/daughter I pray thee... AMEN!!

Rest Anyhow SK angry
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by ernieboy(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Afonja007:
no body should deal with this fraudster i will post her picture so every one will be carefull with her, shes a benin girls she into fraud with her male friends, she allways changing her name,she's using fidelity bank to defraud people ,this her real name and her fidelity account number, name omokhodion isabel goodluck her fidelity accout number is 6172905252 i repeat she and her gang are frausters i will post her foto for all to see
what sort of entertainment is she providing
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by fabianiweka: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2018
Proper investigation should be conducted
Why is the second guy have bandage on his legs
Another armless youth kill
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Nigeriadondie: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2018
Afonja007:
Good you alert people of criminals. Continue to do so as they are wicked thinking they are smart
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Afonja007: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2018
ernieboy:
what sort of entertainment is she providing
shes into peep show as in if you pay into her account 5k for hour she will show you her naked self on skpe
Re: How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2018
StUriah:
These killings look suspicious. It appears to be a cover up by the police.

If not, why would an armed robber who sustained gunshot wounds with bandages on his two legs be able to engage policemen in a shoot out? The point is those guys were killed to destroy some evidence. Wonder shall never end in Nigeria.

Some people will just be running their mouths like damaged pipes. Go to Ebubu community in Eleme and ask after Mba. Then come back and comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Hausa Man Dressed As A Woman Was Caught By Security (pics, Video) / Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.