Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

The Man I Married - Episode 17 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Episode 17 (1084 Views)

The Man I Married - Episode 5 / The Man I Married - Episode 1 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 17 by Jameskyrian(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
*The Man I Married - Episode 17*

������‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

_Guilt has become my other name_

EPISODE 17

My lust for Tony grew by the day. I asked Sarah at the office, ‘how about Tony?’ My friend was shocked on hearing that. I’m sure she was wondering why it was Tony I asked about amongst the three guys she introduced to me? She told me few things I needed to know about him – his profession, tribe and marital status. Those things I heard about him made me like him the more. I stole his phone number from Sarah’s phone unknown to her and I sent him an anonymous text afterwhich he called me immediately.
I wouldn’t want to bother you with too much of what happened that led to how I started seeing Tony. But the difference between Tony and my husband is that he’s caring and loving. I became jealous of the woman who will eventually marry Tony. He filled the vacuum my husband created before he travelled. My attendance in church reduced until pastor became uncomfortable and promised to visit me at home with his wife. I was not in church most days because I was with Tony. Tony brought out the woman in me and made me feel different. I knew I was sinning against God and against my husband but I couldn’t help it, I enjoyed Tony’s company.
My husband was scheduled to be back in two days and yet we haven’t spoken for once. The trauma of his return was a nightmare to me. The fear I won’t be seeing Tony again caused a terrible fever inside me. The fear of being discovered and God’s judgement was the worst trauma of my life.....

Click on the link to keep reading..

����������������������

Source : https://jkcyno.com/2018/07/20/the-man-i-married-episode-17/

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of Ediomo / Looking For Fagunwa And Other Yoruba Books / Nigerian Artistes Than Can Pass As Poets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.