Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,486 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

CSXCVX - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CSXCVX (1186 Views)

... / Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture / Maria's Vision Of The Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSXCVX by Yefet(m): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2010
ZDGDF

Re: CSXCVX by Yefet(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2010
The Goal of this message is for you to know that the Rapture will happen soon and Christ needs us to come back to God through Him. The testimony above has scientific backing I beleive as on 10th June NASA Made a Warning about soon to come SUN STORM which could affect our ELECTRICITY AND COMMUNICATION and other things soon. We need be ready either for death or Rapture so we don't be caught unaware. Please print this out and keep the link is there for you to follow more prophecy. Print out and keep incase it happens You can get direction and on how to help others because you might not have means to come online or print anything out. God bless you. Check NASA Link below. Jesus is Lord.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:SR-t6nqKmysJ:current.com/green/89702139_nasa-warns-catastrophic-sun-storm-possible-by-2012.htm+nasa+sun+storm&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=my
Re: CSXCVX by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2010
reminds me of my cousin's balls after his testicular operation grin
Re: CSXCVX by VALIDATOR: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2010
@poster,
since you are damn so sure of it why not sell all your assets and wire me all the money in your bank account. grin
Re: CSXCVX by thehomer: 10:26am On Jun 15, 2010
Of course you have to be anonymous to post this story.

It's now 14 years and counting.

I think I have a solution to the reason for the mysterious number 21.
Douglas Adams a well known author wrote a book on 42 being the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life the Universe and Everything. Now 21 being half of 42 and the rapture being the midpoint of everything, I think everything now fits neatly. cheesy grin

Here's a reference if you're interested. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything[/url]

Don't you agree? wink
Re: CSXCVX by Yefet(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2010
it is much better to believe now than to wait to find the hard way later.What we sow today we will reap in eternity. REPENT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Re: CSXCVX by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2010
I'd like to believe really i would. but what now happens if in the end God was the one doing the deceiving and Hell is really heaven, what then
Re: CSXCVX by VALIDATOR: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2010
Yefet:

it is much better to believe now than to wait to find the hard way later.What we sow today we will reap in eternity. REPENT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

It is not everybody that shares your fears.
Re: CSXCVX by eddy1977(m): 5:38am On Jun 16, 2010
Poster
when is the last time you read your bible?
God forgive you for trying to scare people with prophetic illusions.

why not just tell us about john 3:16 or romans 10:9?

God forgive you

(1) (Reply)

What Do "you" Know About The Antichrist? This Is What I Know. / Your Divine Destiny Starts In Christ- Pastor Chris / Joagbaje This Is The Kind Of Gospel Jesus Wants You To Preach Not Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.