Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Don’t Want To Go Heaven If Adeboye, Kumuyi & Co Will Be There - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don’t Want To Go Heaven If Adeboye, Kumuyi & Co Will Be There (356 Views)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Want To Go Heaven If Adeboye, Kumuyi & Co Will Be There by janefblog: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Controversial sex therapist, Angela Nwosu has said she wouldn’t want to go to heaven if popular and rich Nigerian pastors will also be there but will rather prefer to go to where she will meet people like Fela, Davido, Techno and other celebrities.

According to the sex therapist her God is Emeka because he knows how to turn her on and heaven will be boring if pastors such as Adeboye, Kumuyi, David Oyedpo and other religious leaders are there

She wrote:

I DON’T WANT TO MAKE HEAVEN!

IF HEAVEN IS WHERE PASTOR ADEBOYE, KUMUYI, DAVID OYEDEPO AND ALL OTHER RELIGIOUS LEADERS AND PEOPLE WILL GO TO AFTER DEATH, THEN I REJECT IT WITH EVERY FIBRE OF MY BEING. HEAVEN WILL SURE BE A VERY BORING AND UNBEARABLE PLACE TO BE IN, FULL OF FÁKE PEOPLE AND EXTORTIONISTS AND HEARTLESS PEOPLE. I WANT TO BE WHERE FELA IS AND WOULD BE HAPPY TO SEE DAVIDO, WIZKID, TEKNO, ETC, JOIN ME THERE.

THE THING ABOUT ME IS I DON’T EVER WANT TO BE LIKE YOU. YOU DON’T BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN LIVE THE WAY THAT I DO. SERIOUSLY, YOU ACT LIKE LIFE’S A RECITAL FROM THE BIBLE AND ONCE YOU REACH THE END YOU WON’T KNOW WHERE THE TIME GOES. I’M LIVING THROUGH MY FLOWS SO PLEASE ENJOY THE SHOW. NO JESUS ABOVE TELLS ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE, I DO THIS FOR ME, AM NOT ASHAMED, I DO NOT HIDE. I ALREADY HAVE A GOD THAT TURNS ME ON WITH RECKLESS ABANDON. HE’S THE GOD THAT I SEE AND BELIEVE IN AND HIS NAME IS EMEKA"I don?

SO SAVE YOUR PRAYERS FOR YOUR MOTHERS, I’M DOING FINE,.. Read full gist https://janefblog.com/2940-2i-dont-want-to-go-heaven-if-adeboye-kumuyi-co-will-be-there-will-prefer-hell-so-as-to-meet-fela-davido-sex-therapist-nwosu-says/

Re: I Don’t Want To Go Heaven If Adeboye, Kumuyi & Co Will Be There by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Who ask am?
Re: I Don’t Want To Go Heaven If Adeboye, Kumuyi & Co Will Be There by edicied: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Heaven is going to be boring only Islam heaven is an exception cool where are my 72 virgins grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Go Heaven If Adeboye, Kumuyi & Co Will Be There by specco(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Then your space is already booked in hell.

(1) (Reply)

Humanity Comes First / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/08/18 / Using Of The Left Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.