Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Hard Copy VS E-copy (what's Your Preference?) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hard Copy VS E-copy (what's Your Preference?) (390 Views)

Chinua Achebe Signing A Copy Of His Book 'Anthills Of Savanna' (Throwback Photo) / Pls, Can I Get An E-copy Of Point Man By Steve Farrar? / Pls Help Its Urgent! Anyone With An E- Copy Of "The Instant Millionaire"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hard Copy VS E-copy (what's Your Preference?) by toys2seven(m): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Hello Guys,

First of all I want to say "Thank You!" to everyone... I've been a silent observant member of this section of NL but I must say that every contribution has been extremely beneficial to the success of the release of my new book titled "The Secret To Immortality". The accepatance of the book has been overwhelming and people are getting their copies

The digital copy of the book launched 2 days ago and I have had people ask me "What about the hard copy?" "Can it be delivered?" "Please I want hard copy". The hard copy gets released on August 1st and so far, I've been skeptical about my decision not to launch both together. The rate at which people have asked for the hard copy has somewhat taken me aback. So I've been pushed out of the closet to take a poll.

Hard Copy Vs Digital Copy

Which works for you and why?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Annabel / Finally, The Wait Is Over! / Revisiting Biafuru: Our Story Of Misery And Survival By John Chizoba Vincent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.