Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers (2340 Views)

Oyinbo Princess - Reaching Out!! Make Una Read Ooo........... / Sexy 2015 Say No To "Single" Mood / Reaching Out 4 Soul Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by tetede: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2007
Salam  aleikun,

I will like to use this medium to reach out to muslim brothers who are single and seaching for a responsible wife.
i av friends that are single and of age of marrige but are not fortunate in meeting muslim guys.

Apply if u posses the following qualifications

Age -30-40
Education- at least a fisrst degree
Must be a muslim.
intrested candidate can reach me at olamitetede@yahoo.com
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2007
erm erm tetede?

is that what you learnt recently about Islam??
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by abdkabir(m): 2:06am On Mar 27, 2007
tetede:

Salam aleikun,

I will like to use this medium to reach out to muslim brothers who are single and seaching for a responsible wife.
i av friends that are single and of age of marrige but are not fortunate in meeting muslim guys.

Apply if u posses the following qualifications

Age -30-40
Education- at least a fisrst degree
Must be a muslim.
intrested candidate can reach me at olamitetede@yahoo.com

So we even have to apply Now Eh. This is serious. Well sha, i dont qualify 2 apply sad.
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by belloti(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2007
Tetede, Post their pictures and some of their features too. Its not a blind date abi?
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2007
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa angry undecided
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by babs787(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2007
@tetede

How much will be the Agency fee and commission?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by babs787(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2007
@tetede

Cant ladies having lower qualifications apply? Afterall your friends are not going to marry certificate but based on character, religion, beauty etc

grin grin
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2007
whats wrong with you all undecided
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2007
Thanks seun wink cheesy
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by babareketaiwo(f): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2007
Isn't that ridiculous? placing an advert of women looking for men on internet.
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by choongtin(f): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2007
pmsl

grin grin grin cheesy smiley grin
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by jydoh(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wonders will neva end.

There are sumtimes u do religion and be observant. Watch out for blind date
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by diyobdw(f): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by holythug(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2007
Sallam
It seems there is qualification in applyin
seems most here dont qualify
wish u goodluck or try postin dis to Lebanese websites tongue
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by rexmaliik(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2007
well mine is dat i can help u bring in more candidates wats gonna be my cut. coz i'll like 2 know before i venture into it coz it reqiure lots of pyhsc u can as well contact me too bac @ abbey010180@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by rexmaliik(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2007
in short we are all krazemental pple out here. men i love d house keep it up . in short anytime i log in here i'm always happy
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by spoilt(f): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2007
as una dey here dey quarrel people don dey contact her secretly!
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2007
spoilt how do you know the poster is she? grin grin
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by spoilt(f): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2007
or him. anyone! grin
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2007
lol . ok
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by twinstaiye(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2007
@tetede
am available, am a muslim and already married, but if any of them is ready for second wife, i am game. I am qualify, mail me with their pics, so i can choose. my e-mail is in my profile.
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by spoilt(f): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2007
twinstaiye:

@tetede
am available, am a muslim and already married, but if any of them is ready for second wife, i am game. I am qualify, mail me with their pics, so i can choose. my e-mail is in my profile.

incase you didint notice tetede is trying to reach out to single muslim brothers not already married ones.
not trying to dash of her friends as second wives abeg! angry
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by twinstaiye(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2007
Let her friends decide, dont speak for them.
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by spoilt(f): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2007
be content with the wife you already have! grin
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by twinstaiye(m): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2007
I thought this is a muslim thread, if you are a muslim, then you will know it is not the issue of contentment when the issue of second marriage is concerned, besides, it is my decision to make. Spoilt, dont spoilt my chances.
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by ogazi007(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2007
i would have love to meet your friends but i am 27 years old.if you could bend the rules a bit,email me on abdurainbow@yahoo.com.bye
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by Epiphany(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2007
Hey tetede, i have a brother who is muslim, but may not want to go through this process of sending mails etc etc.
Can i do all the work for him and just introduce him to the Muslim girl when i meet her online? smiley

I am serious and not joking ooooooo!
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2007
Twinstaiye at this age and time you still want two wives cry cry

bilahi walahi talahi i dnt know what to say to you guys sad
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by twinstaiye(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2007
Since it is permissible in my religion, so what about it mukina2? Dont see anything wrong about it, if tetede's friends are ready to play ball.
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by LoverBwoy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2007
twinstaye
i think its permissible with several "IFs" its not just a pick as much as you want permission!!
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by RiffRaff: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2007
i will like to meet ur friend but i'm a babalawo
Re: Reaching Out To Single Muslim Brothers by mukina2: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2007
Twinstaiye i know Islam permits more than one wife .
but why are you doing it?
you have a wife already .
how will you feel if ur wife decided to marry another husband? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Good Female Friend, Girlfriend Or A Marriage Potential / Gemiclem Releases Photoshoot / I Am Hot, Need A Matured Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.