Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

2face Baby Mama, Sunmbo Adeoye Shares Cute Pictures Of Her Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Baby Mama, Sunmbo Adeoye Shares Cute Pictures Of Her Baby (508 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Baby Mama, Sunmbo Adeoye Shares Cute Pictures Of Her Baby by reportminds: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2018
2Face Baby Mama, Sunmbo Adeoye Shares Cute Pictures Of Her Baby

Few weeks back, the General Overseer of Royalty Christian Centre, Pastor David Adeoye and his wife Sunmbo Adeoye, welcomed their first child together, a son.

Some hours ago, Sunmbo shared the first photo of her new born on her Instagram page and wrote a caption which showed utmost delight.

She shared the photo above with the caption:
Of All the beautiful things my hands have held in 2018, the BEST by far is YOU my Son #babyAdeoye

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/07/2face-baby-mama-sunmbo-adeoye-shares.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: 2face Baby Mama, Sunmbo Adeoye Shares Cute Pictures Of Her Baby by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2018
Nice one congrat. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Chrissy Teigen Shares Nayked Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Son… Is She Doin / Korra Obidi: My Parents Forced Me Into Street Dancing / Yaay! Funke Akindele Is Pregnant Again, Reveals Baby Bump As She And Hubby JJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.