Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:29 PM

How Do I Verify An Employees B.sc Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Verify An Employees B.sc Result (298 Views)

Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? / UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Verify An Employees B.sc Result by xana101: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2018
Would like to hire someone but in need of a straight forward way of verifying the employees B.sc result. Can I write to the school through NIPOST ? Would they respond and how long will it take. The job is in Lagos and his school at Edo state. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Fears Of Public Speaking / The Role Of Women In Africa Culture: Reminding Our Contemporary Society / Cash For Marks: Lecturer Upgrade Student From 5 To 77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.