Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? (2119 Views)

I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. / Please, Why Do Women Clap Their Hands While Quarreling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by mamagee3(f): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hi all, what does it mean when a man folds his arms while staring at you while sitting with you on the same table at an event?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by RoyalBlak007: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
He's like...

"What are you? How did I get to share the same table with this thing?"

7 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by milemimi93(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
mamagee3:
Hi all, what does it mean when a man folds his arms while staring at you while sitting with you on the same table at an event?

It means he got a lot of voices in his head telling him to woo you but he'd most likely do the opposite
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
He's thinking how to finish you on bed probably pondering on d best tactics for ur stature.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by Adalyon(f): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
He's like...

"What are you? How did I get to share the same table with this thing?"
Why so mean uncu grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by gonkin(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
It means the lights are on but nobody is home. Hes looking but not aware. Probably thinking of his expenses
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by ojun50(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
he think yr mumu keep increasing

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by MrCork: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
mamagee3:

....well..for me ..it usually means I will eat that punnnnnny like krazy....back n front.... with or without tomato ketchup! ! ((True story )) cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by youngberry001(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
MrCork:

....well..for me ..it usually means I will eat that punnnnnny like krazy....back n front.... with or without tomato ketchup! ! ((True story )) cheesy
corkkk undecided

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by vanida6: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
youngberry001:
corkkk undecided
hey ex wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by youngberry001(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
vanida6:
hey ex wink
heey sweery 2days were hav u been smiley
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by vanida6: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
youngberry001:
heey sweery 2days were hav u been smiley
uhm,,,ur number aint going wat wrong?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by youngberry001(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
vanida6:
uhm,,,ur number aint going wat wrong?
ooh i lost the sim but i thoughts u hav my Glo line,,,,

it was last week i meet ur brother in abuja we discuss alots wit him he was a nice guy smiley
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by vanida6: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
youngberry001:
ooh i lost the sim but i thoughts u hav my Glo line,,,,

it was last week i meet ur brother in abuja we discuss alots wit him he was a nice guy smiley
owk,,so how re u nd ur sisters,,,,i really miss u guys
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by youngberry001(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
vanida6:
owk,,so how re u nd ur sisters,,,,i really miss u guys
all fine,,,,wanna discuss sometin wit u buh it gonna be privet wink
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by vanida6: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
youngberry001:
ok dear pm.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by vanida6: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
youngberry001:
ok dear Pm me.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by jeff1607(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
mamagee3:

hmmmm you must be very troublesome or cantankerous
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by mytime24(f): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
#op i'v 2 option fr u:
ask him angry
Or ask google embarassed

Shikina
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by mt77: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Meanwhile you can learn tips on how to move your business forward on www.lekkibusinessjournal.com/be-innovative/
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by ibori1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
just surprise r ice u av bcom
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Folds His Hands While Looking At You? by fykes(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
mamagee3:

It means he's trtna figure out if its just make up or a full masquerade he's seeing at the event

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Lesbians Caught Kissing (See 18+ Photos) / Man Shares Chat He Got From A Gay Nigerian Man Married To A Woman / Plus-Sized Model Spins Her Massive Backside As She Hits The Runway, Crowd Cheers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.