Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,519 members, 7,770,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) (30840 Views)

US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by 21savages: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Op kindly give us update on this thread in few days time, i wnt to knw hw this drama will end.
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by Nahdeh: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
I Think the security personel in nigeria dont know their job. Theirs is to protect lives and property no one made them a moral judge

2 Likes

Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by puffy23(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Islie:

Crazy scenario every where... even if he is wearing a erring, does that warrant any sensible guard to beat a student and also his mother.
The account given by the CSO and his Boyz is nothing but lies. They tell lies just to convert thier excesses.
[color=#990000][/color] cry

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/laspotech-guards-batter-mother-because-son-wears-earrings/

Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by abeeceebee: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=dominique post=69585561]
stop being judgemental and stop promoting hate speech. There are three sides to every story. I don't believe any of the woman's story. I work in Laspotech and I have never heard of violence being committed by the securities. Yes, there is dress codes and it is being enforced by the securities but instead of them manhandling you, they will simply stop you from entering the school until you comply with the dress code. ]
Did you even read the story before stupidly jumping to justify violence against a human being? The son was beaten first before the mother came to his rescue and she was also attacked. Did the boy have bad
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
most of these 'guards' are just people picked from the street and given uniforms by so-called 'security contractors'
the contractors are often related parties to bigwigs in the company being 'guarded'. most of them are small boys with seething resentment/beef for students . basically the same way police hate fine young boys.

i hope this gets to ambode. those foolish guards should be made to explain how their role includes battering students because they don't like how they look

2 Likes

Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by phabulux: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/laspotech-guards-batter-mother-because-son-wears-earrings/

Had the guy been killed, will we be here saying this?

If you don't know Laspo, then, for crying out loud, keep your mouth shut!

We ARE talking about guys that hung the head of a human being on gate post.

Not complaining, but, keep your mouth shut!

1 Like

Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
neonly:
Belief d woman at yur own risk women get bad mouth
So if na your mama, you'll be happy she got battered abi?
You need drugs

4 Likes

Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:
I hope the security men are being put behind bars for hitting the woman sad As for the said young man the school have rules governing them if you can't comply kindly quit.....I don't believe an inche of what the security men are saying because we have them everywhere they'll assault you first before telling you your offence if you're lucky...... ( SARS COMES TO MIND ) angry
lmao.. They have beat this one..
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by phabulux: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
oyb:
most of these 'guards' are just people picked from the street and given uniforms by so-called 'security contractors'
the contractors are often related parties to bigwigs in the company being 'guarded'. most of them are small boys with seething resentment/beef for students . basically the same way police hate fine young boys.

i hope this gets to ambode. those foolish guards should be made to explain how their role includes battering students because they don't like how they look

Easy to say, isn't it?cheesy

Go to Laspo and join the guards.

You'll be here on Nairaland doing po po po po po.
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
That's what happens in a 6th century society where barbarians are employed to gaurd over an institution whose objectives includes the erradication of barbaric act's like this....

What a country!

2 Likes

Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dont public complaints commission or public defenders whatever handle such case? Or sply go lodge complaint at a police area command
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
I'm going to back the security guards ...sort of.

Some years ago, when I was studying abroad, I was on my way home back from lectures when it suddenly started raining. I put on a hoodie, and dashed into the supermarket (had some shopping to do)...when a guard stopped me and asked me to take off my hoodie.

I took off my hoodie. No arguments, no 'Who are you'. (I should also mention that the guard, from his accent, was a fellow Nigerian).

The guy should have taken off his ear rings. Nigerian schools have dress codes because they want their students to be prepared for the real world, where there are dress codes galore.(Especially in my field). If a visitor came in flouting the rules, why should students obey them.

That said, they should not have beaten up the student. Or his mother. Problem is, our varied secuirty agencies don't know how to handle trobulesome people. Without using violence.
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by amparas(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hitler Moses grin grin grin grin
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by biacan(f): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
lmao.. They have beat this one..
Even in their dreams they can't try it cheesy
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:
Even in their dreams they can't try it cheesy
stop making mouth
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by srclark: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hushpuppi said it all pepper sellers will soon start harassing people we are getting there
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by biacan(f): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
dingbang:
stop making mouth
You just played yourself tongue
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
phabulux:

Easy to say, isn't it?cheesy

Go to Laspo and join the guards.

You'll be here on Nairaland doing po po po po po.

you do not understand.

my employer has a contract with a guard company. so i can tell you for a fact that most of these companies literally pick people from the streets and throw uniforms on them. a large number of them, if they are not sah sah sahing for roger, are stealing items left about carelessly.

we had to engage a set for my neighbourhood last year for a brief period. i tried to manage the expectations of my neighbours and let them understand that these would just be kids in uniforms. small time they started picking fights with boys their age. their testosterone would not let them understand that they were employees and that they had no business pushing around their age mates who were the employers

this is more of the same. there are other stories on this nl of foolish guards picking fights and harassing children of the close.

fools like that get contracts cancelled
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by neonly: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
1stolax:

So if na your mama, you'll be happy she got battered abi?
You need drugs

Pls where can I get it pls pls hahaha
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
neonly:

Pls where can I get it pls pls hahaha

Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by phabulux: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
oyb:

you do not understand.

my employer has a contract with a guard company. so i can tell you for a fact that most of these companies literally pick people from the streets and throw uniforms on them. a large number of them, if they are not sah sah sahing for roger, are stealing items left about carelessly.

we had to engage a set for my neighbourhood last year for a brief period. i tried to manage the expectations of my neighbours and let them understand that these would just be kids in uniforms. small time they started picking fights with boys their age. their testosterone would not let them understand that they were employees and that they had no business pushing around their age mates who were the employers

this is more of the same. there are other stories on this nl of foolish guards picking fights and harassing children of the close.

fools like that get contracts cancelled

You know, fools like you get 'bleeped'.
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
phabulux:

You know, fools like you get 'bleeped'.

yawn . . i thought i was talking to someone with sense - didn't realise i was wasting my energy on an ediat troll.

1 Like

Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
neonly:
Belief d woman at yur own risk women get bad mouth

Bad mouth or no bad mouth, he doesn't have the right to lay a finger on her.
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by neonly: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=1stolax post=69588959][/quote]

Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by Kewtt: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:
I hope the security men are being put behind bars for hitting the woman sad As for the said young man the school have rules governing them if you can't comply kindly quit.....I don't believe an inche of what the security men are saying because we have them everywhere they'll assault you first before telling you your offence if you're lucky...... ( SARS COMES TO MIND ) angry
I second this opinion
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by sokera: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Seun you need to do something about your site , this site as become a land for bad news , the negativity news on this site is too much ... not informative or educating , it all about bad news and graphic images ..

1 Like

Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:
Lolz, not SARS this time o, how are you doing?
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
mechanics:
Lolz, not SARS this time o, how are you doing?
I mentioned them because that's what they are capable of doing...... fyn tnx
Re: LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) by taibod: 12:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Mylaspotech sha [i]Mylaspotech sha [/i]Mylaspotech sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo) / A Robber Was Caught Stealing In A Church In Warri & He Was Prayed For (Pics) / My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.