Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science (1732 Views)

I Scored 283 in JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In Abia State University? / I Scored 188 In Jamb Can I Stil Go For Computer Science / Jamb:can I Correct This Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science by dalexz4(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
With 194 in JAMB, which course can I choose that will gain me admission into any Federal University like Funaab, FUTA, FUTO and FUOYE and is very possible for me to change to computer science?

I code with Javascript and is very eager to gain admission this year despite deprived of admission in FUNAAB last year having a score of 233.
O' LEVELS

Maths - B3
Eng - C5
Physics - C4
Chemistry - C4
Biology- C4

One sitting, Please help me by upvoting this to make front page. I need admission!
Re: With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science by robinso01(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
I'll suggest you go for agric courses in funaab, they accept 180 for agric courses

1 Like

Re: With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science by xtian234(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
u can still check state university like Kano university of science and technology Wudil. u have more chances there.

1 Like

Re: With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science by dalexz4(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
I'm actually scared maybe I won't be able to change over to CSC
robinso01:
I'll suggest you go for agric courses in funaab, they accept 180 for agric courses
Re: With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Try this
Re: With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science by striker07(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wait till some other universities bring out their cut-off ,you may have a chance

1 Like

Re: With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science by cyndy1000(f): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
I feel your pain having high score last year and still admission was denied. Just pray and read for post ume. who knows you might be granted. Also apply the state you are from for better chances

1 Like

Re: With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science by robinso01(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
dalexz4:
I'm actually scared maybe I won't be able to change over to CSC
actually I couldn't say much about you changing your course to csc later

1 Like

Re: With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science by robinso01(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
aaua always accept 180 also
Re: With 194 In JAMB, Can I Gain Admission To Study Computer Science by Dboy55(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
dalexz4:
With 194 in JAMB, which course can I choose that will gain me admission into any Federal University like Funaab, FUTA, FUTO and FUOYE and is very possible for me to change to computer science?

I code with Javascript and is very eager to gain admission this year despite deprived of admission in FUNAAB last year having a score of 233.
O' LEVELS

Maths - B3
Eng - C5
Physics - C4
Chemistry - C4
Biology- C4

One sitting, Please help me by upvoting this to make front page. I need admission!
I wi'll advise you to change to AAU Ekpoma in Benin city ,a state university ,you will be given admission

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / My Encounter In Court Doing Affidavit, How Did You Do Yours / South African University Agency In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.