Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,892 members, 7,806,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos (26342 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Denies Sitting On Letters Of Defection / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
cosmatika:
I'm not surprised. Prostitutes & Kidnappers are good together. At his young age, he's a political prostitute already. By d tym he gets to Atiku's level, he would have had political Herpex infection grin

lmao... fool!
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by Andy2274: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Newpride:
They shld hold Fmr president gej responsible. The has lost it totally. His boys who use alcohol to cook, bath with it, wash cloth and drink to stupor always are behind the kidnapping . cheesy cheesy
. Your entire generation will never get the kind of respect the whole world gave to GEJ. The only sitting president in Africa that conducted a free and fair election and also conceded defeat. Handed over peacefully to the incoming president who is an opposition a thing that not even your father can do. Don't insult him because even when Buhari didn't win the 2011 election, corpers were killed and the killers were carrying Buhari's posters.
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by Newpride(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Your entire generation will never get the kind of respect the whole world gave to GEJ. The only sitting president in Africa that conducted a free and fair election and also conceded defeat. Handed over peacefully to the incoming president who is an opposition a thing that not even your father can do. Don't insult him because even when Buhari didn't win the 2011 election, corpers were killed and the killers were carrying Buhari's posters.

See this lazy, jobless and hungry e-mosquito mentioning my generation when he can’t even identify his own identity.
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by 16Ebisco: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
#BOJ2018: Kate Henshaw, Lala Akindoju others attend Olu and Joke Jacobs’ son’s wedding (PHOTOS)http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/boj2018-kate-henshaw-lala-akindoju.html

How my pant got torn while dancing on a movie set – actress Pat Ugwu http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/how-my-pant-got-torn-while-dancing-on.html

Nikola Kalinic rejects world cup medal after Croatia lost to Francehttp://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/nikola-kalinic-rejects-world-cup-medal.html

Showbiz couple, Tunde and Wunmi Obe celebrate 20 years wedding anniversaryhttp://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/showbiz-couple-tunde-and-wunmi-obe.html

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by emperorblog(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
LIST OF MINIMUM WAGES BY COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD. 1. Nigeria - $38 (N18,000). 2. Algeria - $175 (N83,000). 3. Belgium - $1,738 (N810,000). 4. Cameroon - 36, 270CFA ($75) N38,000. 5. Chad - $120 (N60,000). 6. Denmark - $1,820 (N900,000). 7. Libya - $430 (N190,000). 8. Japan - $1000 (N450,000). 9. Cote D'ivoire -36,607CFA $72. 10. New Zealand -$3,187 (N1.4m). 11. Luxemburg - $2,500 (N1.1m). 12. Spain - $760. (N300,000). 13. Switzerland - $5,620 - N2.5m. 14. USA - $11 per hour. Ironically, Nigeria politicians earn the highest salaries the whole world. In Luxemburg where minimum wage is $2,500, their lawmakers are paid $7,400. In Libya where minimum wage is $430, lawmakers earn $3000. In Nigeria where minimum wage is $38 (N18,000), lawmakers earn $65,000 (N29m). How long will this continue Don't stop sharing!!!
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by strangest(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
he should go and pay those he owes and stop bringing pdp into it
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by buhariguy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ositajustice01:
Wait ooo, are people still defecting to APC?
Desperation for power could make people dine with the devil
even in bayelsa, your ineffectual buffoon state
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by samuelchimmy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
FavourAkponome:
small pikin wen never live life to use wrapper dance for public na wind dey remove d wrapper from he waist if he try am. surugede dance is for the Spirit and anyone who wants to dance it should be ready to contend with the spirit...
your head dey Dia.... Kai more Ororo to your knowledge
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by lastmaster(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
B=bracket O= of D=Division M=Multiplication A=Addition S=Subtraction.
If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by link2ok22: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Newpride:
They shld hold Fmr president gej responsible. The has lost it totally. His boys who use alcohol to cook, bath with it, wash cloth and drink to stupor always are behind the kidnapping . cheesy cheesy

If only he ejculated outside or used protection we would have been saved from this trash

2 Likes

Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by Dollabiz: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sad
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by PointZerom: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
madridguy:
grin

APC is a cult group.
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by bbode1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
It is well
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by PointZerom: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
madridguy:
grin

APC is a cult group.

1 Like

Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by abikun(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
Eyah!

Visit http://regulatorymatter.com for any regulated products issue.
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by buhariguy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
mytime24:
This one no concern me.Yesterday I decided to take a short cut that passes through a cemetery, two women ran towards me telling me how they were scared of walking alone so they joined me. I told them even me too, I used to be afraid when I was in the world. Mehhnn....see race, dem no get speed limit. I was trying to tell them that when I was in the world, I used to be afraid, but now that I am in Christ old things are passed away ooo
cheesy grin grin grin angry tongue
I will Sue you for this.
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by buhariguy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Andy2274:
. Your entire generation will never get the kind of respect the whole world gave to GEJ. The only sitting president in Africa that conducted a free and fair election and also conceded defeat. Handed over peacefully to the incoming president who is an opposition a thing that not even your father can do. Don't insult him because even when Buhari didn't win the 2011 election, corpers were killed and the killers were carrying Buhari's posters.
the only sitting president in Africa that stole and mismanage 30tr naira in 6yrs.
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Youth mobilizer, and aspirant for Yenagoa constituency 2 in the state assembly, Hon. Bibi Oweifa was reportedly kidnapped by unknown gunmen yesterday, at the Bayelsa State secretariat Annex one.

According to Bayelsa journalist Bodmas, Oweifa's kidnap is said to be coming hours before his intent defection alongside hundreds of his supporters, to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), scheduled for today, 21st July 2018.

Bibi, an indigene of Bumoundi, in Ekpetiama clan, Yenagoa local government area of the state, is reported to have been kidnapped at around 3:30 pm yesterday.

The gunmen were said to have invaded in military attires, overpowering his Personal Assistant out of the vehicle they were, as they made away with him.

It is now about 23 hours he has been in the captivity of the kidnappers..

Until his kidnap, he was the state Vice-chairman of the state peace and reconciliation committee.

On 11th July, Bibi Oweifa was endorsed by youths, elders and women of Gbarain/Ekpetiama, Yelga Constituency 2, as their sole candidate.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/hon-bibi-oweifa-kidnapped-in-bayelsa-ahead-of-defection-to-apc.html
they wan go reset d guy brain. They will return him soon
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by iukpe: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
And this is the sort of elections our government expect sane and peace loving people to come out and vote in. Go out at your own risk on election day.
Our polity is already in wrong hands and I am not sure what can be done about it.
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by Andy2274: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
buhariguy:
the only sitting president in Africa that stole and mismanage 30tr naira in 6yrs.
. Talk with facts not propaganda.
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by Chigeorge2015(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Is the man defecting to APC still with his senses?
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by Realhommie(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ositajustice01:
Wait ooo, are people still defecting to APC?
Desperation for power could make people dine with the devil
You really believe the politicians in PDP are better than those in APC?

If so then it's either you're living in denial or you have no knowledge whatsoever of Naija politics..
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by ACE1010: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Smh

Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by ofuonyebi: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
now that this young man want to fulfil the slogan that youth are the leaders of 2morrow...

he was kidnapped by the same youth...abi na old men ...do the job?...the hen is always eating their intestines

so u see, the problem of the youths in 9ja is not that of the old cargo rulers...it is the youths bringing themselves down like the crabs family..
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by Chinex911: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
FavourAkponome:
small pikin wen never live life to use wrapper dance for public na wind dey remove d wrapper from he waist if he try am. surugede dance is for the Spirit and anyone who wants to dance it should be ready to contend with the spirit...
u are a veteran......surugede dance remains for the spirit
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by NaijaEuropean(m): 1:01am On Jul 22, 2018
person no cit defect in peace again!!!!
Re: Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos by ekhai(m): 6:14am On Jul 22, 2018
FavourAkponome:
Are you justifying his kidnapping?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency / Imo, Zamfara, Oyo, Ekiti: Rate Your Governors Since Power Changed Hands / Buhari To Flag Off G-Money In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.