Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,484 members, 7,770,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion (28447 Views)

13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. / Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by akiOYIBO: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Might not be best but commendable law
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by michelKalib(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nothing to say. Is they are human?
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by sanpipita(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Children born from incestuous relationships don't live long. An exception against the general rule that abortion is evil may be made in such circumstances.

A rule of the thumb say some live long especially if they are first generation incest kids, I think this one would have lived long
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by thunderbabs: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chimanmada Adichie, i ve a mission 4u in Indonesia.

#Classified
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by HajimeSaito(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
sanpipita:

A rule of the thumb say some live long especially if they are first generation incest kids, I think this one would have lived long

That depends on the degree of what geneticists call "consanguinity" of the parents. Consanguinity means "blood relations." A child produced from a relationship between close blood relations (such as brother and sister) runs a higher risk factor of poor health and early death, than a child produced between, let's say, a marriage between a 2nd cousin and a third cousin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by webizone(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
MVLOX:
the brother deserves to have his manhood ripped from him nd used for suya
So you will eat the dick? Interesting
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by MVLOX(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
webizone:
So you will eat the dick? Interesting
y not so long as it is roasted nd spiced with hausa pple pepper..... I beta u dat u will enjoy it more dan me self
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by charlsecy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
denkyw:
I think this is a case of consensual rape. Both of them agreed to do the do, just that the girl is still a minor. The rape tag on the issue is just to garner public emotion and sentiment for the girl.
Both of them may be minors, but you should know if an adult slept with a minor, it's considered rape. It doesn't matter if the minor gave consent. It'd be rape.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Such twisted laws should be done away with in the day and age

Women should be able to get free access to reproductive health any time they want it

Those saying why did she wait 6 months, do you know her story? It’s possible she did not have the means to acquire the abortion before. And no, she shouldn’t have to carry a pregnancy she didn’t want. It’s detrimental to her mental health

She comes first
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by Diso60090(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
thorpido:
Crazy law.
Why did she wait 6mths however?She put her life at risk.She should have reported her brother's sexual overtures to her parents before it got worse.

Nor be when she dey enjoy the John buhari
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by mamachizzy(f): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
she had d abortion six months after d pregnancy.. inasmuch as d whole blame should be put on the guy,the girl too committed an offence by killing the unborn child.they both deserve jail terms
u do realise that baby is a product of incest which is an abomination right??
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
mamachizzy:
u do realise that baby is a product of incest which is an abomination right??
i know.she had enough time to abort the foetus, but she didn't. she waited until its formed to a baby before aborting it.that's pure murder.in country like EL SALVADOR she will get the death sentence. no doubt about it
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
donisaiah:

Can somebody buy sense for this person
you that have sense what have you used it to accomplish.ANU OFIA
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Children born from incestuous relationships don't live long. An exception against the general rule that abortion is evil may be made in such circumstances.
but she had d whole time to abort it before it formed in a human being. she could have aborted it when it was still in foetus stage,but no she had to wait until its 6whole months b4 she eventually aborted it.in some country, its nothing short than murder.she would get the needle for it...
the guy committed rape while the girl committed murder..that's how it is..they are both guilty
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by nathz45: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
dominique:

He also got arrested. Had this happened in India, the brother will be walking freely while the girl will get a more severe punishment than six months jail term
why? wah kinda law did they put in place that ll enable the brother walk free after the BS he's done
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by iRepNaija1: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2018
For those asking why she waited six months to have an abortion, did you ever consider there were barriers preventing her from getting the abortion sooner?
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by iRepNaija1: 12:17am On Jul 24, 2018
denkyw:
I think this is a case of consensual rape. Both of them agreed to do the do, just that the girl is still a minor. The rape tag on the issue is just to garner public emotion and sentiment for the girl. She should do the time bigo.

Note: if this were to happen in Nigeria, it could have been a case of Incest.

Consensual rape? You're an idiot. This is incest, whether in India or Nigeria.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
iRepNaija1:

Consensual rape? You're an idiot. This is incest, whether in India or Nigeria.
You are a fool, do you know what consensual rape is, and do you think it's a crime in Nigerai?.
Secondly you lack understanding, did I say the case is not incest, I said the case is a clear incest in Nigeria and can't be judged as rape case here. Mumu
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by iRepNaija1: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
denkyw:

You are a fool, do you know what consensual rape is, and do you think it's a crime in Nigerai?.
Secondly you lack understanding, did I say the case is not incest, I said the case is a clear incest in Nigeria and can't be judged as rape case here. Mumu

Rape means sêxual intercoursê without consent. How can there be such a thing as consensual rape? You're illiterate and an idiot.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2018
iRepNaija1:

Rape means sêxual intercoursê without consent. How can there be such a thing as consensual rape? You're illiterate and an idiot.
Lol, in the U.S.A, if you have sexual intercourse with any girl below the age of 18, wether she consents to it or not, it's automatically rape(consensual). You can use google to educate yourself more if them no ban your I.P.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by iRepNaija1: 1:35am On Aug 11, 2018
denkyw:

Lol, in the U.S.A, if you have sexual intercourse with any girl below the age of 18, wether she consents to it or not, it's automatically rape(consensual). You can use google to educate yourself more if them no ban your I.P.

I'm referencing the dictionary. Not U.S. law or Google. Mumu.
Re: 15-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Raped By Brother Jailed For Having An Abortion by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
iRepNaija1:

I'm referencing the dictionary. Not U.S. law or Google. Mumu.
Lol. Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Injure Wife In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire / Mother Kills Her Child To Punish Husband In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.