Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

A Place To Learn And Develop Software Applications In 10 Weeks - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Place To Learn And Develop Software Applications In 10 Weeks (1352 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? / Marketplace For Ready Made Software Applications In Nigeria / Learn And Develop Real Life Web Applications In 11 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Place To Learn And Develop Software Applications In 10 Weeks by moatacad: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Moat Academy for Developers trains its participants to a very high proficiency level in software development where they can develop various web applications to solve business and socioeconomic problems

Last week marked the end of the Cohort 7, classic batch.

Some Interesting Web Applications were developed by the participants with some sharing their experiences.
We saw the display of various web applications developed by the participants such as the food ordering platform for a restaurant by Abiola , an E-hospital platform by Abiodun, a job site by Komeno and so on.

Halima built a role-based access control platform, Patient Management System where a hospital can register and admit patients assigning them to a bed and ward, the doctors can create/view medical history and create treatment plan plus diagnosis and Nurses can view patients’ treatment plan. Patients when discharged as outpatient can also book appointments through the platform.

Halima, in her words summarized her experience at Moat Academy:
“I had an amazing experience at moat Academy. When I enrolled I knew nothing about writing code, I just had interest but after 10 weeks at moat academy I can build a web application. The facilitators worked hard to make sure everyone were carried along and could code.
I want to THANK YOU for making the beginning of my career in software engineering eventful"
– Halima

Read full article on http://moatacademy.com/blog/2018/07/20/some-interesting-web-applications/

Apply to be part of the next coding boot camp on www.moatacademy.com
Re: A Place To Learn And Develop Software Applications In 10 Weeks by RuddyFusion(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
I think you guys are doing a good job, but your fee has gone up from 100 to 200K .....
Re: A Place To Learn And Develop Software Applications In 10 Weeks by moatacad: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
@ruddyfusion , Thank you for the commendation...quality delivery is very paramount to us and it involves a whole lot of cost to achieve this but yet we don't lose sight of affordability. We can assure you that the value of the training is far more than the tuition and this has been our participants' testimonies.
Re: A Place To Learn And Develop Software Applications In 10 Weeks by moatacad: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
A presentation of the final boot camp project by Akugbe, a web application called Cohort ( a team collaboration platform) on the last day of his cohort's boot camp. He now works as a software developer with a software development company in Lagos : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjbV2rM5ZEM
Re: A Place To Learn And Develop Software Applications In 10 Weeks by moatacad: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Apply on www.moatacademy.com to be part of the next Cohort ( training starts October 09,2018)

(1) (Reply)

R Programming Language / Python Vs Html / A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.