Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) (39723 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / APC Chairman, Oshiomhole Wears New Look (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by MrImole: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2018
I thought there's nothing like rAPC

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by BabaO2: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2018
mmb:
APC Chairman Oshiomole Meets Buba Galadima(r-APC Chairman) Photos

Oshiomole in action.
Nothing to be discussed with buba galadinma, he has made-up his mind like a terrorist, let him go as a frustrated old man, he won't have any sellable brand to sell again. Atiku is a difficult and unsellable brand in Nigeria. Sai Buhari !!!
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2018
oshe11:
APC have no Iota of Shame left in them and they don't care because they have PRRFECTED THE ACT OF RIGGING

If PDP had aggresively pursured disgruntled members in 2014 ...maybe GEJ would have been enjoying his second term by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Sentiments aside oshio is fit for this job.

2 Likes

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2018
BabaO2:
Nothing to be discussed with buba galadinma, he has made-up his mind like a terrorist, let him go as a frustrated old man, he won't have any sellable brand to sell again. Atiku is a difficult and unsellable brand in Nigeria. Sai Buhari !!!

Guy,you know that this your attitude is why PDP lost in 2015...

PDP had disgruntled members from the word go...but they learned how to reconcile with them from time to time.Failure to do so with nPDP and with many disgruntled members in areas like Nassarawa,Benue, and Kogi are one of the many reasons why PDP lost in 2015.

If APC starts behaving that way, they will lose in 2019. Better start reconcilliation...especially as the middle belt vote that APC won in 2015 is now in jeopardy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2018
KingLennon:

I have seen ur brother above me. But i like what you Grill more than ur brother's own grin
u sabi beta tins
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by Flatties: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2018
see the man face like woman wey husband come beg to return home grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2018
Before I opened the post I know they would captured while smiling to each other. Our conscience in this nation is full of deceit! embarassed
SAD!
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by arsenal33: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2018
KEVIND:
Why is APC so desperate and begging all the people they claimed are all corrupt.

I remember vividly in 2015 after the emergence of Saraki as the President of the Senate, Buhari avoided Saraki because he claimed Saraki is corrupt. but today Buhari is going in cap in hand begging Saraki. Saraki should thank his God for his victory at the Supreme Court ,if the opposite should be the case, Buhari would have use him as a case study for his acclaimed fight against corruption.

Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki
http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/19/why-buhari-has-refused-meet-saraki
WAILER DEY VEX

APC MAKING PROGRESS
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2018
Fruitless effort
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by Hotguy27: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2018
mmb:
APC Chairman Oshiomole Meets Buba Galadima(r-APC Chairman) Photos

Oshiomole in action.

I am just watching from a corner.

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by ManirBK: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2018
KingLennon:
R-APC was flirting with PDP just to get the notice of APC. At the end of the day, they won't decamp grin
True talk
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by edupedia: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2018
Josnac:
You see why politicians are a dangerous lot and why any one in their right senses should be smart enough to know that its their interests first above all others.

That man smiling like he won BBNaija is the same Galadima spewing all manner of things against Oshiomhole and his alerged death threats few days ago.

Some of his comments more or less betrayed the fact that he had little or no regard for Oshiomhole and the office he occupies.. so how does one go to the same person who you never trusted in his abilities to solve a problem for his own brand of solutions??

Our politicians are our own worst enemies, they remember you when elections are near and hardly will their faces be seen afterwards.

They give youths bikes in the name of youth empowerment and ban same bikes after elections.

They create our problems from the top, then come down to us for alleviations in order to get voted into office, Ekiti is still fresh on my mind.

2019 is around the corner, and I pity the party agent or politician coming to offer me money for vote..the curse I've reserved for them, even Prof. Dumbledore doesn't know it.

....dont worry someone closr to u will collect it after all your noise...if stealing is not corruption then buying your attention (it is u calling it vote) is not bribery either
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2018
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2018
ojk:
Osho baba sneaked to go and BEG again , he always like to eat his vomits

That is what is called 'carrot and cain'......you blow hot and later be cold( that is the techniques my guy)

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2018
Ijaya123:
Alignments and realignments are going on.

And while all these are ongoing, there is no single consideration for the common man, especially all those APC and PDP online warriors.

It is all about the politicians and their interests.
U nailed it on d right spot.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2018
ojk:

That is what is called 'carrot and cain'......you blow hot and later be cold( that is the techniques my guy)
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by BabaO2: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2018
theoldpretender:

Guy,you know that this your attitude is why PDP lost in 2015...

PDP had disgruntled members from the word go...but they learned how to reconcile with them from time to time.Failure to do so with nPDP and with many disgruntled members in areas like Nassarawa,Benue, and Kogi are one of the many reasons why PDP lost in 2015.

If APC starts behaving that way, they will lose in 2019. Better start reconcilliation...especially as the middle belt vote that APC won in 2015 is now in jeopardy.
Thank you. But nPDP didn't win the elections for APC, ACN/CPC did, only saraki added value and without saraki APC would have taken nothing less than 60% of kwara for both presidential and Senate elections.

2 Likes

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by ojobek: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2018
Josnac:
You see why politicians are a dangerous lot and why any one in their right senses should be smart enough to know that its their interests first above all others.

That man smiling like he won BBNaija is the same Galadima spewing all manner of things against Oshiomhole and his alerged death threats few days ago.

Some of his comments more or less betrayed the fact that he had little or no regard for Oshiomhole and the office he occupies.. so how does one go to the same person who you never trusted in his abilities to solve a problem for his own brand of solutions??

Our politicians are our own worst enemies, they remember you when elections are near and hardly will their faces be seen afterwards.

They give youths bikes in the name of youth empowerment and ban same bikes after elections.

They create our problems from the top, then come down to us for alleviations in order to get voted into office, Ekiti is still fresh on my mind.

2019 is around the corner, and I pity the party agent or politician coming to offer me money for vote..the curse I've reserved for them, even Prof. Dumbledore doesn't know it.

Did he go to beg Osho ,or Osho sneaked to his house in the night to beg him?
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by TopHand: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2018
ojobek:
The job of a good negotiator is to find common ground and mend bridges, Osho baba is a talented negotiator on any given day, an asset to APC sneaking, begging, cajoling, threatening is all part of the game

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by ojobek: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2018
bluecircle470:

I can understand, you blow hot in the day and crawl cold in the night so that people will not see you.
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2018
The same Oshiomhole that said who is Galadima?

Oshiomhole is as confused as his master Buhari.
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by NoBetterNigeria: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2018
I understand your point but they still have to beg the parasites cos the parasites are the majority without followers and without the parasites the bigwigs (Saraki and Co.) can't do it alone

maasoap:

They can't just tell them to go. Saraki and the governors among them are the real deal, the crowd pullers. Others are just parasites.
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by edupedia: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Paperwhite:
So after bragging about the r-APC being inconsequential
Oshiomole you're a shameless idiot.

.....See how Oshobaba is opening the stomach of PDP.....
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by Burukpe: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2018
Oshiomole the midget, eating his inconsequential vomit. Buba Galadima is now the Master and Oshiomole mugu. APC try to park their own pooo.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by mmb(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2018
oshe11:
APC have no Iota of Shame left in them and they don't care because they have PRRFECTED THE ACT OF RIGGING
wailing wailer not happy

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2018
oshe11:

Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2018
242billion naira for election. Oga Naija population is approximately 180million. Plz We don't want election in 2019. Just share the money, 1 billion each person through account and BVN. And continue your second tenure. Just thinking aloud. Who is with me.
Re: APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) by accused(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2018
Osho when u re through wit ur begging trip around country.we the hungry masses are waiting to boot u nd bohari into jail come 2019.just wonder hw some idiots in this forum and the country at large stil support dis dengerous party call APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu / Senator Godswill Akpabio Back From London (photo) / PDP Governors Meet At Fayose's Lodge In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.