Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy (495 Views)

There Are No Gays In My Family - Comedian AY / 14 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays & Lesbians NO 5 Was Caught (with Pics) / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by Amagite(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Legendary Nigerian entertainer, Charly Boy, says he has reactivated his fight for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender LGBT community in Nigeria.

His renewed vigor to fight for the rights of the LGBT is coming against the backdrop of his daughter, Dewy Oputa, who recently came out as a Lesbian and also showed off her lesbian partner.

In a post shared on his IG page this morning, Charly Boy said he has in time past fought for Okada riders, Musicians and many others and that now is the time for him to fight for the LGBT community in Nigeria.

Read his post below...

"All that I have done for over
50yrs of my life is to root for
the underdogs.
I turned my back on my
goldplated pedigree and wondered
into the unknown.

I discovered that victory is a million
times sweeter as an underdog.
Oh!!!!! Yes.

My life has been one Big fight,
against bad habits, poverty,
hopelessness and principalities.
But I never backed down.

I battled for the rights of the Okada's
to make a living.
I battled for the rights, respect and the
big money for the Nigerian Musician,
spent weeks in the police cell, as a pman president.
Today, thank God they have a better life.
Now am the President of Frustrated Nigerians.
I am battling with my comrades to stop the
senseless killings of Nigerians.
The oppression of Inocent Nigerians and
the weaponisation of hunger.

Many battles too many to mention.
I have been beaten black and blue by
the military, police, security agents, been teargassed,
shot at, stoned and most time misunderstood
even by the people I fight for.

No big deal because I never back down.
Now I reactivate my fight in defence of the LGBT community.�
You know something?
Openness may not completely disarm prejudice
but is a good place to start.
I am hoping that my support will be a
show of strength to the Nigerian LGBT �community.
Because seriously speaking

To each his own.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/its-time-for-me-to-fight-for-gays-in-nigeria-charly-boy.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2018
IT IS FINISHED
Re: It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by amaniro: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2018
don't get you
Re: It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by brownsugar23: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Na now yourmumu start

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by wahles(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2018
I wonder what the wife does

Re: It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by eezeribe(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2018
Not only gays, also fight for atheists, transgender, bisexuals, hermaphrodites, etc...
The way the hypocritical religious fanatics judge and condemn these set of people is just not fair; even those with Nobel prizes in fornication and masturbation would always be the first to deride them.
Re: It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by decatalyst(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2018
Una sure say this man doesn't practice inbreeding?

His is all shade of weird!
Re: It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2018
The closet has been opened.

To each his own indeed.
Re: It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by purem(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2018
This man is starting to lose his fans

It is obvious that when one is aging his brains depreciates

Charley dog jex take a look at yourself......

Re: It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by CAPSLOCKED: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2018

IT'S A FIGHT YOU CAN'T WIN IN THIS CENTURY. THIS IS AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Na 15 years jail term.. straight.... tongue tongue

Re: It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by Homeboiy: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2018
It's is completely finished
Re: It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by gabbijason(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2018
Oga chally! Choose ye this day who you will serve
But meanwhile "Lady Aiban" is the best female Gospel rapper..
#WordRhemaRap
New works on the fire!
Re: It's Time For Me To Fight For Gays In Nigeria - Charly Boy by Chubhie: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2018
I have been beaten black and blue bythe military, police, security agents, been teargassed,shot at, stoned and most time misunderstood even by the people I fight for.
I can expressly tell Charley boy that the unseen hands of our ancestors shall slap him black and blue this time around. I can understand he is fighting a personal interest for the right of his daughter to freely display openly and be the role model of our sons and daughters.

As the self appointed gate keeper of ancient values, i decree that this is dead on arrival.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Thing I Had Done For Love - Rachel Ogbonna, Actress / Duncan Mighty Crys And Thanks Davido And Chioma For Changing His Life / Davido Meets Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.