Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,995 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (79669 Views)

Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. / What To Eat On A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Jethrolite(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Yeye de smell.
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2018
Op u should have just said we shouldnt eat anything in the morning cos u just ended listing the whole foodcheesy. So i should avoid eating fruits in the morning kwa? Na u know ooocheesy. I will still keep on taking my water melon in d morningcheesy.
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2018
ellahzy:
alcoholic drinks
as early as six oclock in the morning in dis cold weather...u will see some men downing down chilled bottles of small stout and heneiken. Surprised op did not list alcoholic beveragescheesy.
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by ganie(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2018
"Spicy food" In this part of the world where most mothers cook with atagbigbe.... OP u no well o.
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2018
showafrica:
I start my day with 2 bottles of big stout before morning gym
bro ...alcohol in the body system when u working out is not healthy for the body biko. U suppose exercise first b4 u take ur beer if u hv to drinkcheesy.
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by mimimile93: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Whether you eat on an empty tommy or not, when your time to die comes u will definitely die..
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by eedrissa(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
EternalBeing:
As much as food is a necessity for survival, we should all remember that "Man shall not live by food alone, but by every word that proceed from the mouth of his CREATOR" It has become vividly undeniable that nobody can be great in this our World unless you are living by the Word of GOD or by the word of satan. In your Journey to Destiny fulfillment you are either praying/reciting GOD's Word or chanting satan's incantation. Show me one great Individual that relies on food alone. All eyes are now open, the days of atheism is gone forever. Don't sell your conscience/eternal Soul for satan's short glory, YAHWEH is still in the business of transforming persons to celebrities here in this world and eternally. 2 Chronicles 16:9 "For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth" HE's seeking those to use to demostrate HIS Glory here. The best way to be great here and still live forever is to Accept JESUS CHRIST Today, tomorrow may be too late.
y not doing this at church..i
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by uhalauju(f): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
sholatech:
God Bless you for this. Noticed high acidity in my test results last month. Now I know possible reasons.

pls what's the name of the test to determine acidity level?
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlhvpFDBD4y/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1sa3l6ayrdifq
lefulefu:
bro ...alcohol in the body system when u working out is not healthy for the body biko. U suppose exercise first b4 u take ur beer if u hv to drinkcheesy.
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by AfDapone: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
wassade:
So wetin make we dey chop now ?

Akamu, groundnut, garri etc. God be with us
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by showafrica(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
lefulefu:

There is nothing healthy after all, did you read the OP msgs? Fruit, sugar, coffee, cold water, even banana.... Did I say 2 bottles, it's sometimes 4 bottles. Nothing is healthy, just eat whatever you like and burn it.
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by moriNla: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
WEED . Happy Sunday y'all ama smoke my kush now .
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by omoiyalayi(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
All dis bloggers sef dem go copy oyibo lifestyle for oyibo website come dey feed us here

Bia u guys shld take time o

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by EweduAfonja(f): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka Igbo amaka

Are you sick
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by dingbang(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
I have eaten bananas on an empty stomach and I haven't died.

Kill yourself.
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Fynnonsy: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
C ur life @Op

Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Rebuke: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na wa for una o, abeg na which kind confusion be dis again na.

Last time, I read an article saying the right time and d best way to eat fruits is first time in d morning on empty stomach.

Banana, orange etc were the examples of such fruits to be eaten first thing in the morning in d article.

Abeg, Op allow me chop anything see o. Acid ko, chemical ni.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Ayconq(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
EternalBeing:
As much as food is a necessity for survival, we should all remember that "Man shall not live by food alone, but by every word that proceed from the mouth of his CREATOR" It has become vividly undeniable that nobody can be great in this our World unless you are living by the Word of GOD or by the word of satan. In your Journey to Destiny fulfillment you are either praying/reciting GOD's Word or chanting satan's incantation. Show me one great Individual that relies on food alone. All eyes are now open, the days of atheism is gone forever. Don't sell your conscience/eternal Soul for satan's short glory, YAHWEH is still in the business of transforming persons to celebrities here in this world and eternally. 2 Chronicles 16:9 "For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth" HE's seeking those to use to demostrate HIS Glory here. The best way to be great here and still live forever is to Accept JESUS CHRIST Today, tomorrow may be too late.
God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by pat077: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Why not tell us what to eat on an empty stomach....
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by AceDomino(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Garri nko?
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Platony(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
Person Dey Select Fud For Buhari Regim?

Ask am oo grin
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
showafrica:

There is nothing healthy after all, did you read the OP msgs? Fruit, sugar, coffee, cold water, even banana.... Did I say 2 bottles, it's sometimes 4 bottles. Nothing is healthy, just eat whatever you like and burn it.
abeg forget wetin op dey yarn.which health site did he get the info dat eating fruits in the morning is dangerious to ur health? We all know when we drink alcohol b4 we exercise....when in the middle of ur working out the alcohol in ur body system increases the dihydration process in ur body and dat aint healthy. What u need b4 u work out is water. Pure clean watercheesy.
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Oba20(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
hmmmm...This can only stand in the developed Countries...not Naija
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Martin0(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
lefulefu:
abeg forget wetin op dey yarn.which health site did he get the info dat eating fruits in the morning is dangerious to ur health? We all know when we drink alcohol b4 we exercise....when in the middle of ur working out the alcohol in ur body system increases the dihydration process in ur body and dat aint healthy. What u need b4 u work out is water. Pure clean watercheesy.

guy how far, make we talk for za oza way
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by obentenyson(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
my friend, kuku say that we shouldn't eat any thing on empty stomach.. Which food person wan chop wey no contain any of this things, unless you want make person drink yoyo bitters on empty stomach
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by szymanski(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
So you mean we shouldn't eat again in the morning abi
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Twoclans(f): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
lefulefu:

Your alcohol and exercise analysis might not really be top notch. Let me explain with two questions.
1,Do you agree sex is a form of great exercise?
2,Do you agree a higher percentage of sexually active adults consume alcohol then have sex?

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by sonsomegrigbo: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Are you sick

No!
What of you?
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Your alcohol and exercise analysis might not really be top notch. Let me explain with two questions.
1,Do you agree sex is a form of great exercise?
2,Do you agree a higher percentage of sexually active adults consume alcohol then have sex?
of course sex is a great form of exercise but then most ppl take alcohol cos the alcohol bolsters their boldness in the sex game..its not an energizer per saycheesy. Leeme ask u a question...why do u think most great athletes avoid alcohol during training session? Imagine Christiano Ronaldo b4 im wan go play a crucial match he come down two bottles of Budweiser b4 im enter field. How u reason im go play for fieldcheesy. Alcohol and cigarette are the two greatest inhibitors to a great sport activity. A guy with no alcohol in his body system will hit the the point clearly in za oza room while the other dude with an alcohol induced system will be moving slugglishly in za oza roomcheesy.
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Twoclans(f): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
lefulefu:
of course sex is a great form of exercise but then most ppl take alcohol cos the alcohol bolsters their boldness in the sex game..its not an energizer per saycheesy. Leeme ask u a question...why do u think most great athletes avoid alcohol during training session? Imagine Christiano Ronaldo b4 im wan go play a crucial match he come down two bottles of Budweiser b4 im enter field. How u reason im go play for fieldcheesy. Alcohol and cigarette are the two greatest inhibitors to a great sport activity. A guy with no alcohol in his body system will hit the the point clearly in za oza room while the other dude with an alcohol induced system will be moving slugglishly in za oza roomcheesy.

The guys with alcohol in their system are coming for your neck at the bolded. grin

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Twoclans:

The guys with alcohol in their system are coming for your neck at the bolded.Footballers are encouraged to stay away from alot of things when they have major matches.
haha abeg forget the beer guzlerscheesy. I drink alcohol only during special occasion but i mostly prefer red wine to them small stout,shekpe and ogogoro and one of the thing killing our nigerian athletes is their lack of discipline. When dem never get money u will see them so disciplined but as soon as dem don chop small money u will see dem drinking and smoking anyhow and this mostly affect their perfomancecheesy.
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by HonosPearce(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bros no kill me with laugh

ruffhandu:
Someone who doesn't have money to eat breakfast and the banana in his backyard ripens and you say 'don't eat breakfast'? Na you God go judge.

One eats some say 'don't eat', one doesn't eat some say 'eat'.

If one listens to all the advice concerning food, he'll be one thing today, and the next minute starve to death.

My advice: in all your eatings, eat moderately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Pure Water Sold In Benin - photo / She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) / The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.