Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (79664 Views)

Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. / What To Eat On A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Trexnemesis(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
BENARI:
So what food should we eat on empty stomach op? shocked

Water nah. You no dey fit understand simple thing.
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Trexnemesis(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
KingLennon:
I eat enough oranges and drink a lot of water in the morning. Abeg wetin go happen to me?

Na so so gas for the whole day.
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by KingLennon(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Trexnemesis:

Na so so gas for the whole day.
Petrol or diesel? Which gas abeg?
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by danigbo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
One man's food is another man's poison !
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by professore(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
nice one
Re: Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach by Nowenuse: 3:36am On Jul 23, 2018
hajlat2:
Every man for himself. One man's meat , is another Man's poison. In Southwest, anything goes on an empty stomach . Be it acidic or alkaline . How do I know which agbo ( decoction ) is acidic ?
@Op , please tell me , is EBA and ewedu acidic or alkaline ? I am sure , if Eba is acidic , Ewedu will be alkaline. Equation has balanced. To pepeye ba je okuta, omi lo maa fi su.
On a more serious note , if anything goes wrong after you have eaten any of those things mentioned by the Op, go for a cup or two of clean water 240ml. If this doesn't work , take one short glass of native Red Palm Oil. If it refuses to subside, consult your Mum . Sorry your doctor.

Lol, A typical African has spoken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Pure Water Sold In Benin - photo / She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos) / The Poor Meal Man Got In Ibadan N10k Per Night Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.