Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Jokes Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Of The Day (7160 Views)

Funniest miscellaneous Jokes Of this season / Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2010
[size=14pt]Bottom of the class[/size]

Susan was so dumb , so at the end of the term the teacher said to him " Susan, you're so dumb , you are the bottom of the class again !" Susan answered and said back to the teacher " I thought that the Laura (the most inteligent girl in the class) is the, bottom of the class ! " .

[center]Explosively Funny[/center]
Joe and Dave are hunting when Dave slumps . Frantic, Joe dials 911 on his cell phone and blurts, "My friend just dropped dead! What should I do?"
A soothing voice at the other end says, "Don't worry, I can help. First, let's make sure he's really dead."
After a brief silence, the operator hears a shot. Then Joe comes back to the phone. "Okay," he says nervously to the operator. "What do I do next?"

[size=14pt]Dumbest Boy[/size]
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.” The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves. “What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!” Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?” The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”
Re: Jokes Of The Day by lysaa(f): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2010
Tee_Jay:

[center]Explosively Funny[/center]
Joe and Dave are hunting when Dave slumps . Frantic, Joe dials 911 on his cell phone and blurts, "My friend just dropped dead! What should I do?"
A soothing voice at the other end says, "Don't worry, I can help. First, let's make sure he's really dead."
After a brief silence, the operator hears a shot. Then Joe comes back to the phone. "Okay," he says nervously to the operator. "What do I do next?"
shocked

Tee_Jay:

[size=14pt]Dumbest Boy[/size]
A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.” The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves. “What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!” Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?” The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”
The illest! LOL
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Ben13: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2010
Nice ones, Tee_Jay. Keep 'em com ing. . . wink
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2010
[size=14pt]Deepest Condolences[/size]
A widow goes on her first date since her husband's death, and afterward the two end up back at her place. Once in the bedroom, she takes off everything but her black panties.

"You can touch me anywhere else," she says, "but down there I'm still mourning."

"I figured as much," says the man. He then proceeds to pull down his pants and put on a black condom. "If you don't mind, I'd like to offer my deepest condolences."

[size=14pt] state-of-the-art watch [/size]
A rather confident young man walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive young woman. He gives her a quick glance, then casually looks at his watch for a moment. The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?" 

"No," he replies, "I just bought this state-of-the-art watch and I was testing it." 

Intrigued, the woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?" 

"It uses alpha waves to telepathically talk to me," he explains. 

"What's it telling you now?" 

"Well, it says that you're not wearing any panties…" 

The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken then, because I am wearing panties!" 

The man exclaims, "Damn—it must be broken again. It's always running an hour fast!"
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2010
grin grin grin nice one
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2010
OMG, can't stop laughing. smiley @ Poster, nice jokes.
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2010
;d
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Kunbee: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2010
I am so proud of my offspring Tj cheesy
Re: Jokes Of The Day by StudioCFR(m): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2010
Make i laugh
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2010
[size=14pt]Ice Cream Eater [/size]
A woman goes shoe-shopping one day. As the salesman is helping her try on shoes he notices she is not wearing panties. He looks at the woman and says, "Man, I'd love to fill that with ice cream and eat it!"

The woman slaps the man and runs home to tell her husband. The husband acts disinterested and his wife gets angry and asks, "Aren't you going to do anything?!"

The husband replies, "First of all, you have too many shoes as it is. Second, you shouldn't be out shopping without panties. And third of all, there's no way I'm going to mess with someone who can eat that much ice cream!"
Re: Jokes Of The Day by spikedcylinder: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2010
Heheheheh! Nice one! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by StudioCFR(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2010
Still finding it difficult to laugh
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2010
Tee_Jay:

[size=14pt]Ice Cream Eater [/size]

The husband replies, "First of all, you have too many shoes as it is. Second, you shouldn't be out shopping without panties. And third of all, there's no way I'm going to mess with someone who can eat that much ice cream!"

shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2010
[size=14pt] Talking Talk[/size]
Late one night a drunk guy is showing some friends around his brand-new apartment. The last stop is the bedroom, where a big brass gong sits next to the bed.

"What's that gong for?" the friend asks him.

"It's not a gong," the drunk replies. "It's actually a talking clock."

"You're crazy. Show me how it works then!"

The guy picks up a hammer, gives the gong an ear-shattering pound, and steps back.

Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screams, "For God’s sake…it's 3:30 in the goddamn morning!"
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2010
[size=14pt] Hole in One[/size]

An American businessman was in Japan. He hired a local hooker and was going at it with her all night. She kept screaming, "Fujifoo! Fugifoo!" The American thought she was screaming in pleasure.

The next day, he was golfing with his Japanese counterparts and he got a hole-in-one. Wanting to impress the clients, he shouted "Fujifoo!" One of the Japanese men looked at him with a very confused look on his face and said, "No, you got the right hole."
Re: Jokes Of The Day by nich(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin good job brov! good job!!
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
Nice one fujifooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by deneut: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
this is so good,keep it up
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2010
Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire
Pig, just to get a little sausage

************************************************************************************************
A man came down with the flu and was forced to stay home one day. He was glad for the interlude because it taught him how much his wife loved him.

She was so thrilled to have him around that when a delivery man or the mailman arrived, she ran out and yelled,

"My husband's home! My husband's home!"
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 12:29am On Jun 24, 2010
Tee_Jay:

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire
Pig, just to get a little sausage

************************************************************************************************
A man came down with the flu and was forced to stay home one day. He was glad for the interlude because it taught him how much his wife loved him.

She was so thrilled to have him around that when a delivery man or the mailman arrived, she ran out and yelled,

"My husband's home! My husband's home!"

grin grin grin

Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2010
You know you are getting old: When you have dry dreams and wet farts!
Re: Jokes Of The Day by hectorswag(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2010
Very interesting jokes u've got here teejay cheesy but i stil dnt get d fujifoo (hole in one) joke.
Re: Jokes Of The Day by dovefinger: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2010
3 Nigerian leaders were waiting at Heaven's Gate. St. Peter says, "OK, guys, pretty much anything goes up here, but whatever you do, never lie, or you will spend the rest of eternity with the ugliest women in the universe."

So they all agree and are admitted in. The first makes it a week before he lies about how rich he was on Earth. Right at his side appears the ugliest woman he had ever seen.

The scared, second makes it some more weeks before he lies about how smart he is. At his side appears the second ugliest woman in the universe.

So the first two are walking around with their monsters of women when they see their third friend walking with the hottest woman ever! The first two say in unison, "How did you land with that babe when we get stuck with these nasty women?"

He nudges the babe and says, "Tell them." She says to the first two guys, "I lied."
Re: Jokes Of The Day by dovefinger: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2010
A woman was walking along the street holding his 5 years old boy. A drunk staggering as he walks by says to the woman, "This is the ugliest kid I have ever seen!". The woman busted into tears. Before long, a gentleman met her and asked her why she was crying. She said, "I was humiliated by that drunk (pointing hand in the direction of the drunk)". The man felt sorry for her and consoles her not to cry again. He offered her an handkerchief to wipe her tears and opened his bag bringing out a banana and said, "And this one for the chimpanzee"!.
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2010
@ Dovefinger, its funny! smiley
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2010
One night, a father passed by his son's room and heard his son praying: "God bless Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma. Ta ta, Grandpa."
The father didn't quite know what this meant, but was glad his son was praying. The next morning, they found Grandpa dead on the floor of a heart attack. The father reassured himself that it was just a coincidence, but was still a bit spooked.

The next night, he heard his son praying again: "God bless Mommy and Daddy. Ta ta, Grandma."

The father was worried, but decided to wait until morning. Sure enough, the next morning Grandma was on the floor, dead of a heart attack.

Really scared now, the father decided to wait outside his son's door the next night. And sure enough, the boy started to pray: "God bless Mommy. Ta ta, Daddy."

Now the father was crapping his pants. He stayed up all night, and went to the doctor's early the next day to make sure his health was fine. When he finally came home, his wife was waiting on the porch. She said, "Thank God you're here -- we could really use your help! We found milkman dead on our porch this morning!"
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Jokes Of The Day by bibs(f): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2010
LWKMD grin
Tee-jay u too much. Dovefinger nufin do u
Re: Jokes Of The Day by bighead1(m): 1:32am On Jun 28, 2010
nice bad ones
Re: Jokes Of The Day by hectorswag(m): 6:47am On Jun 28, 2010
Hmmm. . . I like cheesy
Re: Jokes Of The Day by eros(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2010
Tee_Jay:

One night, a father passed by his son's room and heard his son praying: "God bless Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma. Ta ta, Grandpa."
The father didn't quite know what this meant, but was glad his son was praying. The next morning, they found Grandpa dead on the floor of a heart attack. The father reassured himself that it was just a coincidence, but was still a bit spooked.

The next night, he heard his son praying again: "God bless Mommy and Daddy. Ta ta, Grandma."

The father was worried, but decided to wait until morning. Sure enough, the next morning Grandma was on the floor, dead of a heart attack.

Really scared now, the father decided to wait outside his son's door the next night. And sure enough, the boy started to pray: "God bless Mommy. Ta ta, Daddy."

Now the father was crapping his pants. He stayed up all night, and went to the doctor's early the next day to make sure his health was fine. When he finally came home, his wife was waiting on the porch. She said, "Thank God you're here -- we could really use your help! We found milkman dead on our porch this morning!"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
One afternoon, a wealthy lawyer was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw two men eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

"Why are you eating grass?" he asked one man.

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied.

"Oh, well, you can come with me to my house," instructed the lawyer.

"But, sir, I have a wife and two kids with me!"

"Bring them along!" said the lawyer. He turned to the other man and said, "You come with us, too."

"But, Sir, I have a wife and six kids!" he answered.

"Bring them, as well!" answered the lawyer, as he headed for his limo.

They all climbed into the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine. Once underway, one of the poor fellows says, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll love my place. The grass is almost a foot tall!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intellectually,psychology Students Are Superior To Medical Students!(funny Pics) / Jokes Chronicle / Little Johnny Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.