Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) (56568 Views)

Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by stephanie11: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

The Assistant Inspector General in charge of zone 2 command, AIG Adamu Ibrahim has upheld the recommendation of police disciplinary body that recommended dismissal of four policemen attached to Special Anti Robbery Squad Ikeja, Lagos (SARS).

PoliticsNGR gathered the four policemen who were dismissed and subsequently charged to court on offences of Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Unlawful detention, Intimidation and threatening violence being the report of the Investigation carried out against them when one Mr. Chukwudi Godwin Odionye popularly referred to as 'Bishop' submitted a petition against the four on 2nd day of May 2018.

The petitioner in his petition stated that on the 4th of June 2017, he was in his house around Alagbado Lagos when the four armed men stormed his house to effect his arrest on the allegation of performing 'FAKE' miracles.

He stated that after his arrest, he was taken to one hotel at Agege where he was detained and threatened to be killed if he fails to cooperate. He explained further that on the following day 5th June 2017, he was taken to bank where he was made to transfer seven million Naira to one of the operative's account.

On the receipt of the petition, the AIG ordered Investigation into the case. On the strength of Investigation, it was revealed that no proper police procedure for Investigation was followed in Mr chukwudi's arrest and that the four SARS operatives actually abducted the man from his house and Unlawfully detained him in the hotel under the guard of the suspects for personal gain.

The policemen: Sgt Adeoye Adekunle, Sgt Adenira Adebowale, Sgt Agbi Lucky, Sgt Odighe HehosaWho were subsequently found guilty during the orderly room trial for professional misconduct, corrupt practices, and discreditable conduct were dismissed and consequently charged to court on criminal charges of Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Unlawful Detention, Stealing, Intimidation and threatening violence.

The Police Public Relations Officer of zone 2 command, CSP Dolapo Badmos while parading the suspects reiterated the AIG'S directive that the force will not tolerate any act of misconduct that undermines the value of International best practices of policing as she stated further that any police officer or men found guilty will not be spared.

https://politicsngr.com/police-arrest-4-sars-officers-kidnapping-extorting-n7-million-bishop-photo/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by SenorFax(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
One by one...... God go clear the SARS

See as them dey look like their victims

Table don't turn, I hope they meet those they put in cell so Karma can relax with a smile on his face and let the inmates take over from where he stopped.

264 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by andyanders: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sounds good if this is through. Most SARS officers has turned to be robbers than their official assignment. Good work IG

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
SARS again? This is too much o

1 Like

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
They should hang them immediately without trial.. good for nothings..

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Baawaa(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
They are still plenty in the system,they should kill these ones maybe they can reduce

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Paperwhite(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
And the IGP is talking rubbish about SARS doing a "wonderful work." hence no need to abolish them while turning his attention on how the social media is more evil than SARS.Guess this is part of the "wonderful work.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Benblaq(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Why arrest them? I thought it was part of their job.

15 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by guuudy87(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Well fed criminals

13 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by 9jvirgin(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na wao.

Meanwhile....

My experience in a country : Wake up in the morning, Pray, Shower, Dress-up, Get in the car, Drive to work.

My experience in another country : Wake up in the morning, Pray, Put fuel inside the Generator, Put on the Generator, Pump Water, Shower, Put off the Pumping machine, Put off the Generator, Switch source to "NEPA", Check the car for water and engine oil level, Notify your neighbor to move his car, Open the gate, Drive out and park outside the gate, Wait for your neighbor to repark his car, Close the gate, Enter your car, Drive to work.

Moral of the Story : It is too late for Nigeria to be good.

97 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
and one idiot IGP covering them up, claiming SARS are working, that internet people are criminal minded, they don't know their activities will soon extend to other part of economic activities.

7 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by dingbang(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Good. The inspector general of police is saying SARS is doing a great job.. Nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by bikefab(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hang them..!

2 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by lolaxavier(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nigeria is really an animal kingdom. Like someone said, if I am to be reborn and I hear Nigeria from my mother's womb, I'll just use her intestine to hang myself.

Shame on this zoo.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by laurel03(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Criminals in uniform
Animals in uniform
I hate sars
I dislike Nigeria Police

4 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
angry
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by coolestchris(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
criminals arresting criminals, dog eat dog

5 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Dreyl(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
These guys are core criminals, I wonder why the government isn't doing anything about them. last month that's how three conered me and pointed gun at my face, they were threatening me and calling me a Yahoo boy, can you imagine? one told me he will gun me down and nothing will happen. I just have to cool my self down and settle them with 100k before my car was released if not I know they are animals and can do anything stupid and go Scott free, I love my life though.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by inoki247: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
dere are still alot out dere. diz ones time don expire daz y dey are making scape Goat out of dem... And dere Oga wey nid Sensilyn go come out come yarn rubbish dat sars iz d best thing dat az eva happen to mankind...
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Barawos.

See them looking so humble now.

1 Like

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by nnaetobi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
AFONJA criminals in SARS

15 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by successyoung(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
hisss..... see them as dey look like mad man
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by kerry57: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na them.....
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by deavicky(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
See their faces. I don't see anything other than criminals.

1 Like

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by callusmiller: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
IGP said they're doing good job. No be so sarrki and madridguy the hopeless supporter of sai baba.
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by gurunlocker: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
SPECIAL & ADVANCED ROBBERY SQUAD (SARS)

9 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Nigeriadondie: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
undecided Name Checkers detected afonja miscreants.

14 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by TheUbermensch: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
A drop out of an ocean.

If you know what I mean.

3 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by DonPikko: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
Animals in human skin
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
shocked
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Kendumazy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
If we can be having this kind of probe and judgment like this if they are found guilty steadily. Then it will definitely get better. Happy Sunday Nairalanders!

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death / Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) / 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.