Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:38 AM

4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) (56567 Views)

Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Mikeparlo12(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
7 million in this buharicracy....hang them
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
If it was a common man they'd probably kill him and tag him a criminal...and nairalanders will hail them and say " good job"...

1 Like

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by olamil34(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Why arrest them? I thought it was part of their job.

I saw what you did there
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Dreyl(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad wink ;DDey collected 100k from u just like dat.U dnt knw ur way to GRA to report. Issorite
I was about to leave the country and don't want to miss the scheduled flight. besides my life is worth more than 100k, I don't like trouble at all.

2 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Soulsymbol99: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
The hunter nw the hunted grin
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Walexybobo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
And this stupid transmission and transfussion man saying sars should nt be scrap. well, what else do i expect from a cow man lyk u.
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by franchasng: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
9jvirgin:
Na wao.

Meanwhile....

My experience in a country : Wake up in the morning, Pray, Shower, Dress-up, Get in the car, Drive to work.

My experience in another country : Wake up in the morning, Pray, Put fuel inside the Generator, Put on the Generator, Pump Water, Shower, Put off the Pumping machine, Put off the Generator, Switch source to "NEPA", Check the car for water and engine oil level, Notify your neighbor to move his car, Open the gate, Drive out and park outside the gate, Wait for your neighbor to repark his car, Close the gate, Enter your car, Drive to work.

Moral of the Story : It is too late for Nigeria to be good.
Sadly true cry cry
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
hardened criminals! Lock them up and destroy the damn keys!
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
With this the IG of police should be arrested, he said SARS are doing their job which mean he sent them.
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by onyxo76(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
I first thought that SARS don dey carry their nonsense enter churches now until i read the whole story, but whats the govt doing concerning these rogues? Very soon people will begin to gun them down one by one ,shebi it has already started with all these police killings recently, slowly and surely it will soon involve SARS as victims, we are getting there ...
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
luminouz:

U wicked gan o!!!
it's well deserved thought. My dear.. they deserve every bit of wickedness..
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by nonjebose(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
gurunlocker:
SPECIAL & ADVANCED ROBBERY SQUAD (SARS)

Well said. They are mostly thieves in uniform
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Afonja007: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
the mans life is in danger ooh if this people come out from prison make the man just relocate
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by LZAA: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

The Assistant Inspector General in charge of zone 2 command, AIG Adamu Ibrahim has upheld the recommendation of police disciplinary body that recommended dismissal of four policemen attached to Special Anti Robbery Squad Ikeja, Lagos (SARS).

PoliticsNGR gathered the four policemen who were dismissed and subsequently charged to court on offences of Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Unlawful detention, Intimidation and threatening violence being the report of the Investigation carried out against them when one Mr. Chukwudi Godwin Odionye popularly referred to as 'Bishop' submitted a petition against the four on 2nd day of May 2018.

The petitioner in his petition stated that on the 4th of June 2017, he was in his house around Alagbado Lagos when the four armed men stormed his house to effect his arrest on the allegation of performing 'FAKE' miracles.

He stated that after his arrest, he was taken to one hotel at Agege where he was detained and threatened to be killed if he fails to cooperate. He explained further that on the following day 5th June 2017, he was taken to bank where he was made to transfer seven million Naira to one of the operative's account.

On the receipt of the petition, the AIG ordered Investigation into the case. On the strength of Investigation, it was revealed that no proper police procedure for Investigation was followed in Mr chukwudi's arrest and that the four SARS operatives actually abducted the man from his house and Unlawfully detained him in the hotel under the guard of the suspects for personal gain.

The policemen: Sgt Adeoye Adekunle, Sgt Adenira Adebowale, Sgt Agbi Lucky, Sgt Odighe HehosaWho were subsequently found guilty during the orderly room trial for professional misconduct, corrupt practices, and discreditable conduct were dismissed and consequently charged to court on criminal charges of Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Unlawful Detention, Stealing, Intimidation and threatening violence.

The Police Public Relations Officer of zone 2 command, CSP Dolapo Badmos while parading the suspects reiterated the AIG'S directive that the force will not tolerate any act of misconduct that undermines the value of International best practices of policing as she stated further that any police officer or men found guilty will not be spared.

https://politicsngr.com/police-arrest-4-sars-officers-kidnapping-extorting-n7-million-bishop-photo/
Accomodators doing what they do best grin grin
Cc immhotep justiceleague1 pointzerom Gmbuharii chidialaigbo

2 Likes

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by PointZerom: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
LZAA:
Accomodators doing what they do best grin grin Cc immhotep justiceleague1 pointzerom Gmbuharii chidialaigbo

The children of falling angel and crime are twins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by lastmessenger: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
I hate SARS with passion. My experience with them has really gone to prove that these guys are enemies of the ordinary citizens. I was on my way to Enugu state and on getting towards 9th mile, SARS officials flag us down and began to search the vehicle. On sighting me and my bag he asked me what is inside the bag I told him my books,clothes and a laptop. That was were trouble started. I was asked to bring the receipt of the laptop and he search me like I was a criminal.search every corner of my bag and nothing incriminating was found in my bag and then he insisted I must bring the receipt of the laptop which I told him I don't have. The idiots said I should leave my laptop and go and then I stood there and didn't know what to do. I took the intervention of the drivers before he could allow me to go with my laptop.
These guys are doing more harm than good and must be banned.There innocent Nigerians that are in jail and some who lost their lives simply because of the excesses of the SARS and you know the most painful aspect of the whole thing,this sh...it don't happen in the northern part of this country. It seems the southern citizens of this country are too gentle and for that reason are treated with disdain by security operatives at any slightest opportunity.

1 Like

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Jethrolite(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
What of the N7m?
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by coputa(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dismissed into the street,someone that has been trained on how to handle firearms.They will still constitute more nuisance to the larger society.most of the thieves and kidnappers we have around are dismissed policemen.

1 Like

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by smileyoo: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
dingbang:
Good. The inspector general of police is saying SARS is doing a great job.. Nonsense..
don't mind him, any way he is apc i.g. everything apc is made up of: lies, lies, lies, and nothing but more lies. lol.
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by kunzzy4me(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ole.. Thief... Them full Ibadan.... Come and see them riding big big cars..SARS wey no get any rank they drive car wey decent superintendent of police never fit drive...how much be their salary. All they do is to hunt for any yahoo boy.. Arrest them threatening them.seize the victim car and turn it to their own personal car... And the jobless yahoo boy too no go fit get mind to report the issue. Come to Ibadan SARS office. U go see different cars wey them dey use. I dislike them with passion.. And them no even go school self. Just dey carry gun dey harrass people.
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by cytell56: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

The Assistant Inspector General in charge of zone 2 command, AIG Adamu Ibrahim has upheld the recommendation of police disciplinary body that recommended dismissal of four policemen attached to Special Anti Robbery Squad Ikeja, Lagos (SARS).

PoliticsNGR gathered the four policemen who were dismissed and subsequently charged to court on offences of Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Unlawful detention, Intimidation and threatening violence being the report of the Investigation carried out against them when one Mr. Chukwudi Godwin Odionye popularly referred to as 'Bishop' submitted a petition against the four on 2nd day of May 2018.

The petitioner in his petition stated that on the 4th of June 2017, he was in his house around Alagbado Lagos when the four armed men stormed his house to effect his arrest on the allegation of performing 'FAKE' miracles.

He stated that after his arrest, he was taken to one hotel at Agege where he was detained and threatened to be killed if he fails to cooperate. He explained further that on the following day 5th June 2017, he was taken to bank where he was made to transfer seven million Naira to one of the operative's account.

On the receipt of the petition, the AIG ordered Investigation into the case. On the strength of Investigation, it was revealed that no proper police procedure for Investigation was followed in Mr chukwudi's arrest and that the four SARS operatives actually abducted the man from his house and Unlawfully detained him in the hotel under the guard of the suspects for personal gain.

The policemen: Sgt Adeoye Adekunle, Sgt Adenira Adebowale, Sgt Agbi Lucky, Sgt Odighe HehosaWho were subsequently found guilty during the orderly room trial for professional misconduct, corrupt practices, and discreditable conduct were dismissed and consequently charged to court on criminal charges of Armed Robbery, Kidnapping, Unlawful Detention, Stealing, Intimidation and threatening violence.

The Police Public Relations Officer of zone 2 command, CSP Dolapo Badmos while parading the suspects reiterated the AIG'S directive that the force will not tolerate any act of misconduct that undermines the value of International best practices of policing as she stated further that any police officer or men found guilty will not be spared.

https://politicsngr.com/police-arrest-4-sars-officers-kidnapping-extorting-n7-million-bishop-photo/

So SARS can look so gentle like this
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by newoffer: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Where is that mumu spoke person for the armed robbery police. Nigerian need help from all these demon.
Black in Black. Criminals
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by smileyoo: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
coputa:
Dismissed into the street,someone that has been trained on how to handle firearms.They will still constitute more nuisance to the larger society.most of the thieves and kidnappers we have around are dismissed policemen.
i thought kidnapping carries captial punishment in lagos, pls lawyers in the house, what is the punishment for kidnapping in lagos state?
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by luminouz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
mhizenugu:
it's well deserved thought. My dear.. they deserve every bit of wickedness..
Lol....I wouldn't wanna piss u off( like cheating on u) babe.....cuz ermmmmmm...u can urmmmmmm........u know!! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Unrated900(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Stupid people in human cloth,behrad them all animals in men cloth
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
South on south crime. Later una go still blame northerners. Una go dey alright las las. Most of these criminals among SARS operatives are southern elements terrorising southern young men and women.

1 Like

Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sars and criminal activities are like 5and6
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by gulfer: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
I hope they've returned the extorted oney. sad sad angry sad
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by ariesbull: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
My sophisticated ones are awesome ...giving the force good names
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Benblaq(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
olamil34:

I saw what you did there
What did I do?
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by IMASTEX: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
andyanders:
Sounds good if this is through. Most SARS officers has turned to be robbers than their official assignment. Good work IG
All

Fixed
Re: 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death / Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) / 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.