Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ritualists Abduct Young Boy In Benue, Abandon Him On A Road In Abuja (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Abduct Young Boy In Benue, Abandon Him On A Road In Abuja (photo) (663 Views)

Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo-Yahoo ‘Students’ In Abuja (Photo) / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualists Abduct Young Boy In Benue, Abandon Him On A Road In Abuja (photo) by Christian590(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
A young boy who was allegedly abducted by suspected ritualists in Gboko, Benue State, was reportedly abandoned along Kubwa expressway in Abuja. Facebook user Ozurumba Uzoma, who shared the story said the boy gave his name as Daniel. According to Daniel, he entered a car along with other schoolchildren from Gboko to Tumbi area in Benue state before they were allegedly tied up and forced into the booth of the vehicle. However for reasons yet to be known, the ritualists abandoned the boy who is currently at the Kubwa phase 4 police station in Abuja, and continued their journey with the other kids. Ozurumba Uzoma wrote; The days are evil, was exercising this morning and saw a young boy crying by the side of the road on Kubwa express. Walked up to him and asked him the problem, it turns out he took a car with other young school boys hoping to go from Gboko to Tumbi in Benue but unfortunately they were ritualist who tied them up along the way and put them in the booth. That journey started on Monday but he for some divine reasons was dropped on Kubwa express and the ritualist continued the journey with the others. I have taken him to Kubwa phase 4 police station to help him trace his way back home.

Before now, it had also been reported that a 13-year-old boy, Odunayo Sunday, who was allegedly kidnapped in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State capital, escaped from suspected ritualists in Ondo State. The boy was found by a good Samaritan at Ugbe Akoko in Akoko Northeast Local Government, from where he headed for home. Sunday was abducted at Moferere in Ado-Ekiti when he was hawking vegetable. Two men inside a sport utility vehicle beckoned to him, pretending to buy the item. A source said the men bought vegetable worth N100 and gave the boy N1,000, expecting a balance of N900.The source said the teenager looked for balance without success, after which the men beckoned to him. He entered their vehicle and they sped off. Sunday said: “They took me to a bush where their members were waiting. But a disagreement ensued among them. “I was very afraid. I prayed to God to save me from the ritual killers. God answered my prayers and they ordered me to leave. I ran as fast as I could.” http://mognews.com/2018/07/22/ritualists-abduct-young-boy-in-benue-abandon-him-on-a-road-in-abuja-photo/

Re: Ritualists Abduct Young Boy In Benue, Abandon Him On A Road In Abuja (photo) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
The northerners are really pushing to be the top skull miners at an alarming rate.
Re: Ritualists Abduct Young Boy In Benue, Abandon Him On A Road In Abuja (photo) by donstan18: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
The northerners are really pushing to be the top skull miners at an alarming rate.

Na we get am. You can't take it from us.

We die here today.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Abduct Young Boy In Benue, Abandon Him On A Road In Abuja (photo) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
donstan18:

Na we get am. You can't take it from us.

We die here today.

grin
Re: Ritualists Abduct Young Boy In Benue, Abandon Him On A Road In Abuja (photo) by HoodBillionaire: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2018
northerners cant take it anymore
dem sef wan advance pass dem afonjas
skull miners
aboki no wan carry last
make u change am for my dollar

(1) (Reply)

Short Video: How Wireless Pos Is Used To Pay Bills By An Innocent Customer / So Sad! Nine Pupils Died In Car Accident / Why Do You Want To Be Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.