Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Has She Made Her Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has She Made Her Mind (715 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind / American Bride Changed Her Mind Runs Away On Her Way To Her Wedding Venue– Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has She Made Her Mind by webbro007(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
If u as a guy,a girl told you,she doesn't want anything to do with you,saying her family despised u,when they have not met you in person,she said to have cut off her numerous male friends,u no longer calls her like before,and suddenly she nows calls randomly to checked on you,is she telling you she needs u indirectly or just been friendly or she has an hidden agenda
Re: Has She Made Her Mind by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
She love you. Go for it. Don't wait a moment longer
Re: Has She Made Her Mind by Darkseid(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is a serious case, I have the perfect advice for you but I don't want to say one thing now and my oga at the top will say another. I hope you understand undecided
Re: Has She Made Her Mind by webbro007(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She love you. Go for it. Don't wait a moment longer

but am confused,afraid cause she once told me,her family despised me,I have caught her cheating, so she called d relationship off,but her recent attitude is somehow, after she said,she doesn't love,don't wanna waste my time, plans ,ideas are welcome please
Re: Has She Made Her Mind by webbro007(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
don't know if she wants something or she's emotionally down,maybe needs someone to talk with,
advice pls from nairalanders bae and boo
Re: Has She Made Her Mind by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
webbro007:
,I have caught her cheating, so she called d relationship off,

bro, wake the @#$% up... if a babe A) cheated on you then B) dumped you when you caught her (in order to be with that dude), and now C) she is back acting all caring and lovey dovey, then it is a no brainer that the other guy left her and now she wants to use you as a temporary benefactor until she finds a better man again. you are just a second best, not good for top spot, and she will always use you as such. have some respect for yourself , even if she has none for you, and run away from that demon.

i suggest you grow a pair and tell this unfaitful/ungrateful/untrustworthy and disrespectful babe to crawl back to where she was when she left you. keeping poisonous people in your life, is a waste of life.
Re: Has She Made Her Mind by lilmax(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
its called REBOUND.... dude face front
Re: Has She Made Her Mind by mimimile93: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
webbro007:
If u as a guy,a girl told you,she doesn't want anything to do with you,saying her family despised u,when they have not met you in person,she said to have cut off her numerous male friends,u no longer calls her like before,and suddenly she nows calls randomly to checked on you,is she telling you she needs u indirectly or just been friendly or she has an hidden agenda

She has.

Her agenda is to suck you dry then dump your ass for another d!ck.

We call those kind of people "Flybynights"
Re: Has She Made Her Mind by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Your girl is unarguably confused and unreliable, she might just decide to dump you tomorrow at her own free will, anyway just brace yourself for the inevitable.

(1) (Reply)

India Decriminalizes Gay Sex. Will Nigeria Ever Follow Suit? / A Security Man Collected Money Frm A Man And After That He Lose His DICCK *VIDS* / Phil Finally Took Down My Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.