Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:51 AM

'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) (58164 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates / I Spread HIV, Can't Die Alone - Man Who Has Forcefully Slept With Over 20 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by Idris5521(m): 3:16am On Jul 23, 2018
When u dey go do kerewawa no be only u go. Den y u come dey involve innocent souls 4 inside. cry
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by Livingstone124: 4:05am On Jul 23, 2018
Take a look at Satan. Boasting of evil exploits. shocked

2 Likes

Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Fool. Why not go an shoot the idiot who gave it to him without disclosing her status to him
Did u watch the video at all? Better still, go and read about other forms of HIV transmission online. Even if it was a girl that gave him, he should take responsibility for his inaction, not look for who to blame. Condom is very cheap.
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Most people here did not even watch the video.
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:

He didn't rape them.

Judging from his body he doesn't have the strength to pin a woman down and bleep.

Those women willingly opened their dirty legs for him.

I hate those smelling pigs called women.

Why keep up this attitude that won't lead u anywhere? I'm sure u must have gone tru a very bad experience with a woman but u must know that women are not all the same. While u are at it, remember that u were brought to this world by a smelling pig and all ur female relations are smelling pigs including the unlucky woman u might end up marrying.
U really need help before u begin walking the streets in rags.
U display ur bitterness at women every chance u get. U can't have so much bitterness stored up and hope not to remain stuck in one place for the rest of your miserable life.
GET HELP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE and BTW, I HOPE U MARRY A MAN. I personally reccommend that HIV-positive rapist that is trending.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by Phut(f): 5:14am On Jul 23, 2018
Vickygarl:
Most people here did not even watch the video.

Was wondering why they ended the video with let’s up pray. While I am not against praying, they should back it up with some action, after all their God given brain is not for fancy. E.g. they could organize a sting operation and go visit Sangoma’s with hidden cameras. If the Sangoma recommends raping a young child as a cure for HIV, they should arrest and charge the Sangoma to court. The Investigative report and his team do none of that. All he does is pray and then resolve to move out of the community with his family.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by lielbree: 5:19am On Jul 23, 2018
He doesn't need to be imprisoned.

He needs to be castrated!

Chemical castration should be an option for serial rapists
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by sweetilicious(f): 6:04am On Jul 23, 2018
jamael:
Will sharing HIV make any difference or improvement to his life? He can even contact other terrible STDS but his selfishness won't let him consider that.

It's men like this who can't take responsibility for any actions of theirs. Hence, the society must take the blame for their actions or inactions.

Besides, if properly manged, a HIV positive individual can still live well.

May God deliver us from such evil men.
Exactly why am still scared of moving to this developing area to reside.People can be bad

2 Likes

Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 23, 2018
Phut:

Was wondering why they ended the video with let’s up pray. While I am not against praying, they should back it up with some action, after all their God given brain is not for fancy. E.g. they could organize a sting operation and go visit Sangoma’s with hidden cameras. If the Sangoma recommends raping a young child as a cure for HIV, they should arrest and charge the Sangoma to court. The Investigative report and his team do none of that. All he does is pray and then resolve to move out of the community with his family.
That's the world we've found ourselves. Nothing is done right.

1 Like

Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by bejeria101(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2018
bedspread:
Hmmmmmm... THIS ONE STRONG !!

Eleyi gidi gan!
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by Peterikilo: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Issokay
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 23, 2018
I knew immediately that it'll be a black man
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by TomMary(f): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2018
TheTourist:
So I can actually be FTC!
I DEDICATE THIS TO MY EX WHO NEARLY KILLED ME ALL BECAUSE OF RELATIONSHIP I HOPE THIS MAN FINDS HER IN HER QUEST TO BEEP ALL THE MARRIED MEN IN LAGOS.

TO THE HIV GIVER I SAY; Wehdone sir!! grin grin grin

AND I HOPE A GIRL FOUND ON THIS MAN'S BARBARIC QUEST WILL FIND YOU ONE DAY
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by oliidell(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Fool. Why not go an shoot the idiot who gave it to him without disclosing her status to him

Was going to reply you harshly but discovered that you are +ve. You better stop what you are doing else there will be repercussions.
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by mekuziboy: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2018
Seriously

Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by stadamz(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2018
Foolish man indeed
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by AceDomino(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2018
Actually, he's still gonna die alone
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by Atimeset: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2018
sissoko22:
He's south African, it's a documentary on BBC tittled my neighbor is a rapist
Well close enough. At least he isn't Nigerian.
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by Greatzeus(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2018
You don't know the many disasters and heartaches you avoid when you are God fearing and live righteously.
I am not perfect but there is nothing compared to the peace you have when you follow God's word.
Imagine the ladies who are now HIV positive because of their disobedience to God's word.
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:

He didn't rape them.

Judging from his body he doesn't have the strength to pin a woman down and bleep.

Those women willingly opened their dirty legs for him.

I hate those smelling pigs called women.

many of these criminals dont even use force to rape women, a knife/gun in hand with a threat to kill her will have her obey whatever this man tells her to do, get your facts right bro!

lielbree:
He doesn't need to be imprisoned.
He needs to be castrated!
Chemical castration should be an option for serial rapists

sadly, you have to understand that these rapists are sick in their brain, its a power thing with demonic impulses that turns them into animals....and even without a dikc to penetrate their victim against their will, they will find satisfaction with raping women with a dild0, their fingers etc. there is only ONE solution here: DEATH!

1 Like

Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by Edavi234: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=thesicilian post=69617876]He needs to be imprisoned with a hungry lion.[/quote
]

So he will give the lion HIV

2 Likes

Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by supersaz66(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
The man is south African.. I watched this video last week on NTA. Man's was saying it proudly..
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by damysamy12(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bills2307:
His head be like kpomo
kk
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by thesicilian: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=Edavi234 post=69629272][/quote]
Hahaha
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by TheTourist: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
AM VERY SURE HE WILL FIND YOU FIRST BECAUSE YOURE THE ONE WITH THE PUSSYCAT.
THEN YOU CAN LOOK.FOR ME AFTERWARDS LOL....
TomMary:

AND I HOPE A GIRL FOUND ON THIS MAN'S BARBARIC QUEST WILL FIND YOU ONE DAY

Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by Edavi234: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
thesicilian:

Hahaha

"NO EXCUSES" - Right on point
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by TomMary(f): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2018
TheTourist:
AM VERY SURE HE WILL FIND YOU FIRST BECAUSE YOURE THE ONE WITH THE PUSSYCAT.
THEN YOU CAN LOOK.FOR ME AFTERWARDS LOL....

Mtcheew
Re: 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Only a person that can't do without a girl and jumps from one girl to another will be accused of rape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) / Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.