Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? (23477 Views)

Federal Polytechnic.ilaro Aspirants / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out / The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Releases 1st List And Postpones Hnd Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by miz4oxley(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2010
Are you an intending student hoping to study @ the federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. You can access information about admission from the Official school website below to ask any question relating to admission and I hope and really would be glad browsing through the website, If any question comes up, Kindly go to the school Admission Office, So you can be one of the Lucky candidates to be admitted to the Best Moral value impacting Polytechnic in Nigeria. You can visit the school Admission Office or log on to the school website www.myilaropoly.com

Please, If you're also a student with correct information on how intending student can gain admission on merit, you can reply and add your info's to help other, you're welcome.

Please, Don't pay anybody for admission, the school will definitely admit you as far as you have good grades you can defend, Its all base on merit.

Below is the Admission infos:

NEWS Close

The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Admission Requirements for 2010/2011 session CLICK HERE TO VIEW

Use the up and down arrow(cursor) on your keyboard to navigate up and down the page

FOOD TECHNOLOGY

Compulsory Subjects (CREDIT):
# [English, Maths, Chemistry, (Biology or Agric Sc.) and at least pass in Physics]
#

PLUS “CREDIT” in any “ONE” OF THESE:
# [Physics, Technical Drawing, (Economics or Commerce), Additional Maths or Further Maths), Home Economics, Food & Nutrition, Geography]

HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (CATERING & MANAGEMENT)

# [English, Maths, (Biology or Agric Sc.), Health Sc.]

PLUS “CREDIT” in any “TWO” OF THESE:
# [Physics, Chemistry, Government, Business Methods, (Economics or Commerce), Technical Drawing, Book Keeping & Principle of Accounting, (Food and Nutrition or Home Management), Health Sc., Geography, Home Economics and French Lang.

SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY

# [English, Maths, Chemistry, (Biology or Agric Sc.)]

PLUS “CREDIT” in any “TWO” from these:
# [Physics, (Biology or Agric.Sc or Health Sc.), Chemistry].

# [Technical Drawing, (Metal or Wood Works), Basic Electricity, Geography, Further Mathematics and Fine Art]. At least a pass in each of the three basic sciences – Biology, Chemistry and Physics is compulsory.

STATISTICS

# [English, Maths plus one more basic science subject and at least a PASS in Physics]

# [Economics, Geography, (Government or History), Further Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, (Biology or Agric. Sc) and Typewriting]

COMPUTER SCIENCE
# [Same as STATISTICS]

OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (SEC STUDIES)

# [English, Maths]

PLUS “CREDIT” in any “THREE” OF THESE:
# [(Economics or Commerce), Business Methods, Principle of Accounts, Literature in English, Geography, Office Practice, Government, (Biology or Agric. Sc.), Chemistry, Physics, (History or Government), Typewriting and Shorthand]

CIVIL ENGINERING

# [English, Maths, Chemistry and Physics]

# [(Biology or Agric. Sc.), Technical Drawing, (Basic Electronics or Basic Electricity), Auto Mechanics, Metal Work, Wood Work (for Civil Engineering Tech.), Further Maths, Geography, (Economics or Commerce).

COMPUTER ENGINEERING
# [Same as CIVIL ENGINEERING]

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY

# [English, Maths and Physics]

# [Biology, Fine Art, Chemistry, History, Geography, Further Mathematics, (Economics or Commerce), Religion Knowledge, Technical Drawing]. {A pass in Fine Art or Technical Drawing will be an advantage}.

BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
# [Same as ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY]

SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS

# [English, Maths and Physics]

# [Further Mathematics, Chemistry, (Technical Drawing or Fine Art), Geography, (Economics or Commerce), (Biology or Agric. Sc.) and Basic Electricity].

TOWN AND REGIONAL PLANNING

[English, Maths and Geography]

# [(Economics or Commerce), (Fine Art or Technical Drawing), Further Maths, Chemistry, Physics, (Biology or Agric Sc.), (History or Government), (Business Method or Book keeping) and Principle of Accounts. One of the two subjects must be a basic science subject.

ESTATE MANAGEMENT

# [English, Maths and “one” basic science subject].

# [(Economics or Commerce), Geography, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Technical Drawing, Fine Art, Wood Work, Literature, Metal Work, Principle of Account & Book keeping and Government].

Note: Fraudulent Alert.

ADMISSION FRAUD ALERT!!,CLICK HERE TO READ DETAILS.
# Information reaching us has it that some fraudulent persons who have hosted the site www.myilaro.edu.ng are going about requesting JAMBITES to send money and recharge cards for the procurement of their POST UTME FORMS. Please be informed that the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro WILL NOT conduct any POST UTME examination for JAMBITES WHO APPLIED for 2010/2011 admissions. The above website and its associates are fraudulent and should be avoided.
# The official website of The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and the school’s college portal is www.myilaropoly.com

Hoping to meet you come new session.
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by tigerpaws(f): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2010
miz4oxley:

Are you an intending student hoping to study @ the federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. You can ask any question relating to admission and I hope and really would be glad to give you answers to all questions, So you can be one of the Lucky candidates to be admitted to the Best Moral value impacting Polytechnic in Nigeria. Or Better still call 08062700631.

Please, Don't pay anybody for admission, the school will definitely admit you as far as you have good gradesyou can defend, Its all base on merit.
I'm just here to help thanks.

Why the telephone number if you are here to help!

Discuss it openly in the forum with no email or telephone numbers!

NICE FORMAT grin grin
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by Sc00by1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2010
Engr Akpan is the admission officer, exams and record/admissions, he is an official in the school in charge of post-ume(apptitude test)/problems/inquiries/info/solutions/admissions. call him on 080>37633 338  for inquiries on 2010 admissions/post-ume and cut-off mark
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by tigerpaws(f): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2010
Sc00by1:

Engr Akpan is the admission officer, exams and record/admissions, he is an official in the school in charge of post-ume(apptitude test)/problems/inquiries/info/solutions/admissions. call him on 080>37633 338  for inquiries on 2010 admissions/post-ume and cut-off mark

The Engr Akpan (Scammer here )  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-459340.0.html
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by miz4oxley(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2010
I'm a true Ambassador of the Most Disciplined and Moral edged Polytechnic in Nigeria, The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. I think If I keep on discussing on the forum and I don't have time to reply their post, questions and query, which might make some get into wrong hands or lose good informations about thier admission. The School staffs and the Admission Officers don't receive bribes for you to gain admission, If you do, Thats at your own risk and loss, likewise i will never ask anyone here to pay me a $. I think they can place a call through to me to ask questions , If I'm in the shoes of giving them the answers and If the ned be that they have to come over to the school themselves to get the information. Cheers.

Note: Our School Admission Ofiicer is not any Mr. Akpan and Please don't call anybody, And If you, don't yield to their request of sending them Money or Recharge card. Admission here is based on merit and If you're not giving your course of study, you might be admitted to departments where vacancy is available for students.

Goodluck cheers.

1 Like

Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by bmwlondon: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2010
grin da akpa, grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by yemi1986: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
i score 182 in jamb and i choose federal poly has second choice , is there hope for me
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by usmandan(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2010
ple which time fed poly ilaro will started selling there HND form can someone help me out.
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by Sundaxboyy04(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2010
Pls when is ilaro doing his post utme?,cos i scored 193 n going 4 accounting.any hope!!!
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by Saintdix(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2010
@Daniel. Do u tink dz d best way 2 make money or wat? Ecc 4:5 says>> A FOOL FOLDETH HIS HAND AND EATETH HIS OWN HAND. tink twice man!
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by Dondav(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2010
I scored 206, hospitality management!
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by miz4oxley(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2010
Great hearing form intetersted candidates hoping to be a student of The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. Please I will like to inform you all that, the school just concluded her second semester examination and yet to announce if they would be writing the Post Jamb examination.

Kindly stay glued to the informations I post here or place a call to me.

Note. Please don't make any payment or whatsoever to anybody requesting for admission, including I the poster. I'm not interested in your money, But your admission and success. If the form is out for sale I will definitely keep you posted. Cheers and Success.
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by 9iceX(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2010
Thankx man. I gat ur no and will definately place a call on ya!
Are u on fb?
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by feedelees2: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
anyone that wants to assist student to gain admission should do so with a clean heart cos if you scam people or students that person will not prosper in life.it pays to do good.don't scam students or anyone.if you do i bet you you will not solve your problems till you die.students are suffering to get money from their parents some work for years and gather money.some have stayed at home for years seeking admission and for you to eat their sweat.i bet you again and with my heart feeling them you will never see good.don't scam help them you will prosper.
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by Sundaxboyy04(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2010
I read 4rm ilaro website dat their would no post utme for this year,just pray n av faith in thy Lord.
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by 9iceX(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2010
@previous poster,, Can u paste the link here cox i didn't get that info on the said website.
Hope itx still d same myilaropoly.com?
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by miz4oxley(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
Hi intending students hoping to study at the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. I will like to inform you all that the school have not yet decided If they will be selling the Post Jamb form and perhaps HND form is also not out, till further notice.

Please don't pay anybody any money before hand. Kindly, confirm from the school or anybody over there first. I wish you all success.

1 Like

Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by idrizy08: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2010
plzzzzzzzzzz, how much is the form for ilaro poly
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by Sundaxboyy04(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
NEWS
Close
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro
Admission Requirements for
2010/2011 session CLICK HERE
TO VIEW
Use the up and down arrow
(cursor) on your keyboard to
navigate up and down the page
FOOD TECHNOLOGY
[English, Maths, Chemistry,
(Biology or Agric Sc.) and at
least pass in Physics]
PLUS “CREDIT” in any “ONE”
OF THESE:
[Physics, Technical Drawing,
(Economics or Commerce),
Additional Maths or Further
Maths), Home Economics, Food
& Nutrition, Geography]
HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
(CATERING & MANAGEMENT)
[English, Maths, (Biology or
Agric Sc.), Health Sc.]
PLUS “CREDIT” in any “TWO” OF
THESE:
[Physics, Chemistry,
Government, Business
Methods, (Economics or
Commerce), Technical Drawing,
Book Keeping & Principle of
Accounting, (Food and
Nutrition or Home
Management), Health Sc.,
Geography, Home Economics
and French Lang.
SCIENCE LABORATORY
TECHNOLOGY
(Biology or Agric Sc.)]
PLUS “CREDIT” in any “TWO” from
these:
[Physics, (Biology or Agric.Sc
or Health Sc.), Chemistry].
PLUS “CREDIT” in any “ONE” OF
THESE:
[Technical Drawing, (Metal or
Wood Works), Basic Electricity,
Geography, Further
Mathematics and Fine Art]. At
least a pass in each of the
three basic sciences – Biology,
Chemistry and Physics is
compulsory.
STATISTICS
[English, Maths plus one more
basic science subject and at
least a PASS in Physics]
THESE:
[Economics, Geography,
(Government or History),
Further Mathematics, Physics,
Chemistry, (Biology or Agric. Sc)
and Typewriting]
COMPUTER SCIENCE
[Same as STATISTICS]
OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND
MANAGEMENT (SEC STUDIES)
[English, Maths]
PLUS “CREDIT” in any “THREE” OF
THESE:
[(Economics or Commerce),
Business Methods, Principle of
Accounts, Literature in English,
Geography, Office Practice,
Government, (Biology or Agric.
Sc.), Chemistry, Physics, (History
or Government), Typewriting
and Shorthand]
CIVIL ENGINERING
[English, Maths, Chemistry
and Physics]
THESE:
[(Biology or Agric. Sc.),
Technical Drawing, (Basic
Electronics or Basic Electricity),
Auto Mechanics, Metal Work,
Wood Work (for Civil
Engineering Tech.), Further
Maths, Geography, (Economics
or Commerce).
COMPUTER ENGINEERING
[Same as CIVIL ENGINEERING]
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
[English, Maths and Physics]
THESE:
THESE:
[Biology, Fine Art, Chemistry,
History, Geography, Further
Mathematics, (Economics or
Commerce), Religion
Knowledge, Technical
Drawing]. {A pass in Fine Art or
Technical Drawing will be an
advantage}.
BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
[Same as ARCHITECTURAL
TECHNOLOGY]
THESE:
[Further Mathematics,
Chemistry, (Technical Drawing
or Fine Art), Geography,
(Economics or Commerce),
(Biology or Agric. Sc.) and Basic
Electricity].
THESE:
(Fine Art or Technical Drawing)
, Further Maths, Chemistry,
Physics, (Biology or Agric Sc.),
(History or Government),
(Business Method or Book
keeping) and Principle of
Accounts. One of the two
subjects must be a basic
science subject.
ESTATE MANAGEMENT
[English, Maths and “one”
basic science subject].
THESE:
Geography, Physics, Biology,
Chemistry, Technical Drawing,
Fine Art, Wood Work,
Literature, Metal Work,
Principle of Account & Book
keeping and Government].
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by Sundaxboyy04(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2010
NEWS
Close
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro
Admission Requirements for
2010/2011 session CLICK HERE
TO VIEW
Use the up and down arrow
(cursor) on your keyboard to
navigate up and down the page
FOOD TECHNOLOGY
(Biology or Agric Sc.) and at
least pass in Physics]
PLUS “CREDIT” in any “ONE”
OF THESE:
[Physics, Technical Drawing,
(Economics or Commerce),
Additional Maths or Further
Maths), Home Economics, Food
& Nutrition, Geography]
HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
(CATERING & MANAGEMENT)
[English, Maths, (Biology or
Agric Sc.), Health Sc.]
THESE:
[Physics, Chemistry,
Government, Business
Methods, (Economics or
Commerce), Technical Drawing,
Book Keeping & Principle of
Accounting, (Food and
Nutrition or Home
Management), Health Sc.,
Geography, Home Economics
and French Lang.
SCIENCE LABORATORY
TECHNOLOGY
(Biology or Agric Sc.)]
PLUS “CREDIT” in any “TWO” from
these:
[Physics, (Biology or Agric.Sc
or Health Sc.), Chemistry].
THESE:
[Technical Drawing, (Metal or
Wood Works), Basic Electricity,
Geography, Further
Mathematics and Fine Art]. At
least a pass in each of the
three basic sciences – Biology,
Chemistry and Physics is
compulsory.
STATISTICS
[English, Maths plus one more
basic science subject and at
least a PASS in Physics]
THESE:
[Economics, Geography,
(Government or History),
Further Mathematics, Physics,
Chemistry, (Biology or Agric. Sc)
and Typewriting]
COMPUTER SCIENCE
[Same as STATISTICS]
OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND
MANAGEMENT (SEC STUDIES)
[English, Maths]
PLUS “CREDIT” in any “THREE” OF
THESE:
Business Methods, Principle of
Accounts, Literature in English,
Geography, Office Practice,
Government, (Biology or Agric.
Sc.), Chemistry, Physics, (History
or Government), Typewriting
and Shorthand]
CIVIL ENGINERING
[English, Maths, Chemistry
and Physics]
THESE:
[(Biology or Agric. Sc.),
Technical Drawing, (Basic
Electronics or Basic Electricity),
Auto Mechanics, Metal Work,
Wood Work (for Civil
Engineering Tech.), Further
Maths, Geography, (Economics
or Commerce).
COMPUTER ENGINEERING
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
THESE:
THESE:
[Biology, Fine Art, Chemistry,
History, Geography, Further
Mathematics, (Economics or
Commerce), Religion
Knowledge, Technical
Drawing]. {A pass in Fine Art or
Technical Drawing will be an
advantage}.
BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
[Same as ARCHITECTURAL
TECHNOLOGY]
THESE:
[Further Mathematics,
Chemistry, (Technical Drawing
or Fine Art), Geography,
(Economics or Commerce),
(Biology or Agric. Sc.) and Basic
Electricity].
THESE:
(Fine Art or Technical Drawing)
, Further Maths, Chemistry,
Physics, (Biology or Agric Sc.),
(History or Government),
(Business Method or Book
keeping) and Principle of
Accounts. One of the two
subjects must be a basic
science subject.
ESTATE MANAGEMENT
[English, Maths and “one”
basic science subject].
THESE:
Geography, Physics, Biology,
Chemistry, Technical Drawing,
Fine Art, Wood Work,
Literature, Metal Work,
Principle of Account & Book
keeping and Government].
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by miz4oxley(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2010
Hello intending students, I will like to inform you all that the school HND and ND Part-Time form is out for N10,500 and to be purchased @ the school not paying any money into anybody's account, Kindly go to the school and make clean and clear enquiries, OR Check The PUNCH Newspaper Dated 20th of July, 2010. Page 35 for better information.

The POSTPCE form is not on sale, but I think students will be admitted based on merits, don't pay anybody any money for POSTPCE. Go to the school and to make enquiries. And, I pray God help you may be admitted. Cheers and goodluck. for any further information visit the school website www.myilaropoly.com or visit the school admission office in Ilaro.

N.B

Please, don't don't fall prey to anyone telling you to go and make payment of any money into their account. go and make clear findings yourself about the admission.
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by 9iceX(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2010
And this one's for the scumbag, a.k.a Eng. Akpan vs Scooby1.
Maybe u need to know that prospective students now gotta clear eye(s). We'r all in here when fractony, promise etc were xposed to be a notorious d*ckhead scammerx. Including u, BA ST ARD.
Now to my folks out there, do not pay any freak for admission. Ilaro may start pasting their list any moment from now.
There's no Post 'whateva'.
I'm even more concern 'bout that f*cking a*shole, Scooby1. I have neva bin a victim of scam and i ll neva b, but u know what Scooby1, Go f*ck ya mama.
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by funkystanl(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2010
Its so amazing why some nairalanders fall prey to SCAMMERS like mr akpan and more amazing that seun and other mods cant do something about these scammers!

Also I would like to inform you all that nairaland is a forum where anybody could make post and it all depends on each one to be wise and trail the real truth of every information passed here.

The first poster on this thread rendered an offer(a good one I must say), however people like mr akpan choosed to advertise their bad deeds on the thread and so pitiful people fall prey. This thread is not ILARO POLY website. It should only be an avenue where people get to receive valid information about the school(just like some has been doing on this thread).

I wonder why people would go and pay money to someone you haven't seen in a forum site and not the school site. Is it that even at this technology age people aren't wise enough and educated about the internet technology and its copyright?

Well, all I could advice is no one should fall prey of making payment to Mr akpan or any other person without valid info from the school website or on the dailies. Nobody is liable too any loss anyone must have made thru this thread or similar threads. All correct information as been given my Miz(I called him and he gave me the real information needed and valid)

miz4oxley:

Hello intending students, I will like to inform you all that the school HND and ND Part-Time form is out for N10,500 and to be purchased @ the school not paying any money into anybody's account, Kindly go to the school and make clean and clear enquiries, OR Check The PUNCH Newspaper Dated 20th of July, 2010. Page 35 for better information.

The POSTPCE form is not on sale, but I think students will be admitted based on merits, don't pay anybody any money for POSTPCE. Go to the school and to make enquiries. And, I pray God help you may be admitted. Cheers and goodluck. for any further information visit the school website www.myilaropoly.com or visit the school admission office in Ilaro.

N.B

Please, don't don't fall prey to anyone telling you to go and make payment of any money into their account. go and make clear findings yourself about the admission.

I've been following his info and they are all true. Like he said, there wont be a post jamb. Admission is based on merit. Dont pay anyone for any post jamb form.

Wish u all best of success!!!
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by softy(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2010
thanks for this info, BUT OTHER departments of the school are not written on their website. For instance, School of management studies is not on the list i.e no requirement for Accountancy,Banking and Finance etc. Pls if u have any further information on this,let us know. my brother scored 181 and chose Fedpo Ilaro as his first choice, Banking and finance.
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by miz4oxley(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2010
Kindly go and check the PUNCH Newspaper Dated 20th of July, 2010. Page 35 for better information. or Got to the School ok.

N.B

Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by LASUADMIN: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2010
scantyengr is a scammer. please do not repond to his posts

THIS IS A SCAM BEWARE
THANKS
Re: Info Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2010/2011 Admission? by LASUADMIN: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2010
scantyengr is a scammer. please do not repond to his posts

THIS IS A SCAM BEWARE
THANKS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School / Picture Of Mountain Top University, Ogun, Music College / UNILAG Promised Us Medicine But Gave Us Botany - Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.