Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self (25492 Views)

Expatriate Hangs Self In Lagos Office, Police Begin Probe / Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo / 9 Year-Old Girl Hangs Self In Parents' Bedroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self by Phaedrus: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2018
cyndy1000:
Anyone committing suicide is being selfish. He didn't even think about his family. if when he was alive he couldn't fend for his family how then would they survive after Killing himself.

No matter what you are passing through suicide is Never the best option to any situation.
It is not about being selfish. I just pray you don't get to a point in your life where you're just depressed and desperate for a relief and all you want to do is end your life - The very life that we're designed to protect and preserve at all cost. It's easy to judge when you can't relate to someone else's pain or struggle, but it's all good anyway. You don't have to understand.
Re: Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self by nisco18ng(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2018
A BIG COWARD YOU ARE TO RESORT TO TAKING YOUR lipsrsealed LIFE. I bet your life is a luxury compared to people with real challenges like the homeless physically challenged ones around. If I were your mother, I will go borrow the best whips from the devil and give you the flogging of your afterlife such that the devil himself will plead for mercy for you. You are a disgrace to Manhood. In fact, I feel like flogging your corpse right now. STUPID!
Re: Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2018
nisco18ng:
A BIG COWARD YOU ARE TO RESORT TO TAKING YOUR lipsrsealed LIFE. I bet your life is a luxury compared to people with real challenges like the homeless ones around. If I were your mother, I will go borrow the best whips from the devil and give you the flogging of your life such that the devil himself will plead for mercy for you. You are a disgrace to Manhood. In fact, I feel like flogging your corpse right now. STUPID!

His wife was not helping.
Re: Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self by patexcool(f): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2018
all these rich people that have seen money they can't bear suffering for sometime they will just go and hang.

nawo ooo

anyways RIP
Re: Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self by davillian(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2018
dominique:
Very Pathetic! A whole 32 year old couldn't fend for himself after his mother's death decides to take the coward's way out leaving a young family behind. The person that walked in on him when he was attempting suicide didn't try sha. He should have shouted for help right there instead of leaving him to call for help.
True talk bro but there are some situations person brain go just block .
Re: Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2018
Yoruba people? The most lazy tribe in Nigeria. If they are not slaughtering their own heads, they'll be slaughtering other people's head.
Re: Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self by madgoat(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
He could have been saved since he was found standing on the chair.
Re: Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self by imran147(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Don’t depend on your parent work hard and focus and be strong ....Baba re le lowo ki iyare leshin Lekan bi o ba gbojulewon o te tan niyen....
Re: Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self by speakitnigeria: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
dont miss this

Re: Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self by etoluw: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
thedondada:
Some one see him before he hanged himself and went to call for help.

That nigga let him kill himself.

He's responsible too

please don't blame d nigga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Confession Of Policeman Held For Robbery (photo) / Suspected Phone Thief Rescued From Angry Mob And Bundled Into Boot Of Police Car / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.