Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs (10262 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by tafari(m): 1:57am On Mar 28, 2007
@ babaearly,
wisdom weed is good for you. It connects you to the celestial.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by ikamefa(f): 2:10am On Mar 28, 2007
tafari:

@ babaearly,
wisdom weed is good for you. It connects you to the celestial.

hum! lipsrsealed
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by tafari(m): 2:15am On Mar 28, 2007
ikaaaaaaa! how do u do?
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by ikamefa(f): 2:17am On Mar 28, 2007
i dey! and u? grin
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2007
cool
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2007
gzzzzzz
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2007
sorry
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by sisimose(f): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2007
the topic is not about Trini or medicinal use oof weed oohhhh, chei my people
@cute-ass
i dey feel you jare cheesy
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by cuteass1(f): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2007
sisimose:

the topic is not about Trini or medicinal use oof weed oohhhh, chei my people
@cute-ass
i dey feel you jare cheesy

i dey feel you too jo cheesy

great minds (like ours grin) think alike wink

abi no bi so?? grin
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by sisimose(f): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2007
of course darling wink
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by trinigirl1(f): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2007
@ all

Smoking marijuana is bad for you. All stupid, juvenille, nasty and disgusting jokes aside. Stop that nonsense right now. Fullstop.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by amodiaquin: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2007
God commands us to walk before Him and be perfect.He wants us to lay aside those sins that so easily best. Be careful, remeber your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and He only seeks for a clean vessel to dwell in.Go on your knees and beg Him to remove every desire for weed from you and if YOU TRULY want it gone, it shall be so.God bless
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by amodiaquin: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2007
God commands us to walk before Him and be perfect.He wants us to lay aside those sins that so easily beset. Be careful, remeber your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and He only seeks for a clean vessel to dwell in.Go on your knees and beg Him to remove every desire for weed from you and if YOU TRULY want it gone, it shall be so.God bless
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by stimulus(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2007
trini_girl:

Smoking marijuana is bad for you. All stupid, juvenille, nasty and disgusting jokes aside. Stop that nonsense right now. Fullstop.

@babaearly,

That's one more confirmation that society has NO problem with weed. Smoke the wet ones - there's 'speed' in that brand; and then write some more songs when your sanity takes a hike.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by molasco(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2007
How will you call yourself a christian and still go ahead to smoke weed? The bible says let everything be done decently and in order.
Some people hide under the verse of the bible which says what goes in is not a sin but what comes out of your mouth, but if you eat something that stimulates then you are actually going to say or do something you ought not to say or do.

take note that Paul says if meat will make my brethren go astray I will desist from eating meat. To be a christian means to be christ like ( christian is a term first use in antioch to describe the deciples of Jesus Christ).
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by salehm(m): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2007
Born Again dey smoke weed?U dey craze.Na hell fire u dey go straight
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by sammyjl(f): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2007
shocked Oh my. Well you sure have been bombed by the fellow nairalanders. Well there are many ppl who claim to be christians/born agains and still do bad things that one cannot think they'll possibly do. I have a friend who is a born again and right now she is currently expecting her first child, out of wedlock. So I aint surprised.

There are also pastors out there, who do stupid things, so why are you complaining.

I got no comments, just wanted to share my views/what I know.

Enjoy the weed.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by naijatips(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2007
Weed and weed on jare, its a good bad habit. hard to stop when yourealise its not good.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by chuckdee4(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2007
Smoking weed aint Godly, try cut it out, besides weed aint good for u, don't it fry ur brains. So do it for God n for yourself, else u'll end up like the crack head down my road
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Miketomi: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2007
The big questions:
Will you be proud to see your church pastor, members seeing you smoking weed?
When you smoke the weed, do you do it in the hiding?
Can you do same at the public place?
If a youung brethren in faith sees you smoking, will he be encouraged by your act?
Will your smoking of weed not be a stumbling block to other brethren?
Aside being a crime, it is a sin.
May the spirit of the Lord deliver you from this bondage.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by kike001(f): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2007
is there like any place in the bible that says dont smoke NO its ur problem cuz u r gonna die young n actually no one is to be blame in it
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by agnesoseka: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2007
hahahahahaha
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2007
cry
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by moondust(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2007
go on boy, smoke up till u have only enuff braincells left in ur head to remember how to poop & fart
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by richylaw(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2007
the fact that your conciense has pushed you to ask , keeps it open that you feel bad about something you do, then get off it , you have your answers to you problems and question before you sent in this mail but you never knew. Whats bad is bad.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by phantah(f): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2007
@ babaearly

You are not Born again. You just go to church. Seek God genuinely.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by marianna: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2007
i think its high time u get tins straight with God. sad
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2007
babaearly why do you smoke weed? if you can place a finger on what,exactly, weed does for you then you are on the way out of a serious addiction. Too much of anything, they say, is bad for the health.

If you are truly a born-again Christian and you work on your faith you will eventually find out the spirit of God can provide a more powerful, purposeful and healthier high than you get abusing any of these recreational drugs.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by pimp(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2007
trini girl u sprawling all over this thread. haba, bud smoking no good fi we brain, so we need to encourage we youth to stay of smoking tree. me i always been a natural airee man, me no need no ganga cos i and i are one,. bom!
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2007
@ poster
ur own don finish
that thing aint good for u
ever heard of 'cannabis induced psychosis'
ur heading for the mental home
qiut b4 its too late
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by duchez(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2007
ma guy, na you bikko. you be christian and you dey weedup, men nothing dey happen. just carry go, i dey your back.
Re: I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2007
@ topic. . .
You smoke weed? and? Abeg carry go! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grace : The Power Of The Gospel - Andrew Wommack / What Is Meant By "the Permissive Will Of God". / Why Cele People Dont Wear Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.