Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1213292 members, 1572986 topics. Date: Thursday, 31 July 2014 at 04:35 PM

Get 5 Years Qatar Visa With Working Experience In 3 Weeks - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get 5 Years Qatar Visa With Working Experience In 3 Weeks (1718 Views)

Qatar Visa / Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter / Qatar Visa (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Go Down)

Get 5 Years Qatar Visa With Working Experience In 3 Weeks by johnsho: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2010
I know seeing this headline would spore so many question but a trial atimes would do the magic and make you know what you want. You could actually get a qatar visa in 3 weeks . The total package is a 5 years visa with working permit . There are conditions attached to it . The visa is given to people who have certificate that could show you are really a professional e.g engineers , doctor , teacher, nurse, carpenter, etc. The visa is gotten in just 3 weeks but i would advice you to go online and know more about the country itself but its a good country.
Plz contact us on 08067554041
Re: Get 5 Years Qatar Visa With Working Experience In 3 Weeks by justwise(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ john_sho

Do you work with Qatar embassy? The other time you were trying to send your victims to Belize now you turned your attention to Qatar
Re: Get 5 Years Qatar Visa With Working Experience In 3 Weeks by Houses: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2010
thats because thats my job ok I work as a travel agent and think if i have information about anything is should be able to give it out ok.
Re: Get 5 Years Qatar Visa With Working Experience In 3 Weeks by justwise(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2010
Houses:

thats because thats my job ok I work as a travel agent and think if i have information about anything is should be able to give it out ok.

Now i know what you are upto, so you are also john_sho ?
Re: Get 5 Years Qatar Visa With Working Experience In 3 Weeks by Scooby1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2010
John_sho aka House the connection exposed!

Same phone number

john_sho:

I am gbenga a 28 years old living and working in a government organisation in lagos and would love to meet a serious person that is serious and ready for a relationship that could lead to marriage soon. in online dating we might not know what happen at the long run all we need know is that sincerity wins the heart no one know where his or her destiny lies . Lets just get talking we might not know what God has for us . please age between 25-32 would be considered . Please call me on 08067554041 [/b]so we could talk . Thanks and God bless you

Houses:

Book your traveling ticket to anywhere on a very cheap and affordable rate compared to what airlines would offer you.
It is stress free and affordable booking ticket at prices far lower than what aircrafts them self could offer. Just call us on
[b]08067554041 [/b]so we could book your air ticket for you.
We also do hotel reservation

john_sho:

Belize is situated on the Caribbean Sea, south of Mexico and east and north of Guatemala in Central America. In area, it is about the size of New Hampshire. Most of the country is heavily forested with various hardwoods. Mangrove swamps and cays along the coast give way to hills and mountains in the interior. The highest point is Victoria Peak, 3,681 ft (1,122 m). It is a country you could travel to with just N300k. Within 2 weeks you would have your traveling documents ready . [b]Mobilization fee to start processing your document is 35k and after completion you pay the balance before your travel document is been handed over to you . This is a rare opportunity. please call us on 08067554041 [/b]so we could help you secure this visa as soon as possible.

Same email address for John_sho and House

Houses:

how much do u sell a 25 litre and please be sincear are they pure honey? please mail me on
[b]cute_gboy4u@yahoo.com

john_sho:

Plz house does anyone have hint on how to apply for a free tution fee university in norway plz if you have useful information plz pass it on . Thanks or send them to cute_gboy4u@yahoo.com

John_sho facebook page:-  [url]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17668158856&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=1160448890&ref=search
[/url]
John_sho is not a Travel agent, he is a hustler!

@poster, why do you need 2 user IDs for genuine business?

Below is John_sho picture

(0)

Court Wedding In Nigeria: / Nigeria International Passport / Need Information On Travel Insurance For Schengen Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.