Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Distributors Forum - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distributors Forum (5266 Views)

Business Partners And Distributors Wanted Nationwide. / Suppliers Of Ffb & Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed / Distributors Wanted For Hot Selling Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors Forum by EMSA(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2010
What goods do you have to distribute? What are the conditions getting into business with you?
Let interested members come out to tell us what products they carry indicating their interest.
If you ask me we are major distributor of crunchy cookies and we welcome wholesalers and Retailers.
Talk to us today for more details.
You may leave your post here please, or email: badeji01@yahoo.com
Location-Lagos
For a quick one call 07055646709
Re: Distributors Forum by EMSA(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2010
Nairalanders let us grab this opportunity. What are you guys waiting for? This might just be your chance to be exposed to opportunities that abound here in Nigeria.
The cookies in question is of high class taste, taste foreign and you will surely love the taste. Let us talk about this!
Oops! thinking of posting the photo of this crunchy cookies. You will love it!
Re: Distributors Forum by damselbaby: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2010
i distribute drinks and i think adding cookies to it might be a good idea. let us talk abt terms and conditions, if favourable then we might strike a deal
EMSA:

Nairalanders let us grab this opportunity. What are you guys waiting for? This might just be your chance to be exposed to opportunities that abound here in Nigeria.
The cookies in question is of high class taste, taste foreign and you will surely love the taste. Let us talk about this!
Oops! thinking of posting the photo of this crunchy cookies. You will love it!
Re: Distributors Forum by EMSA(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2010
Damselbaby
What kind of drinks do you carry? I think we may begin to talk about the terms and conditions when we all know the array of products.
As for the cookies photo of that will be posted later in the day. It's 24 satchets in a carton and the promotional price goes for 1600 Naira per carton till the end of June, 2010.
Register your interest and other business modality can be discussed.
Re: Distributors Forum by damselbaby: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2010
Ok. waiting to see the pix of the cookies. hope u ve samples. i sell UAC delite juice
Re: Distributors Forum by slyB1(m): 4:44am On Jun 24, 2010
Still waiting to see the pix EMSA
Re: Distributors Forum by Ideang: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2010
I am an independent distributor (based in Benin city) of FM beauty products, a company selling style n defining personality. products range from perfumes 2 make up n lots more. U get de value of a D&G for instance and still get 2 save over 60% de cost.
www.fmgroupng.com
danon4ever@yahoo.com
name is Daniel
distributors are also needed, contact by mail or visit www.fragrances.fm/daniel

also a distributor of Gossy water n Swan drinks
location- Edo state and environs
contact 08034750545- Sarah OR
08037452678- Daniel
Re: Distributors Forum by bayfam(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2010
Hello friends,
Become a distributor from a reputable company here in Nigeria with just toking of =42,000naira(Fourty two thousand naira only) based in lagos:

McNichols
Develop innovative food products to meet certain needs and yearnings in the marketplace, improve the hygiene, nutrition and
quality of food products in the Nigerian market and environ, as well as offering economical pack sizes to enable
affordability and improve the economic well being of the Nigeria consumers and the West African sub region.

call me for more information: Am bayo ,07031263050,08059427366

1 Share

Re: Distributors Forum by bayfam(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2010
HELLO,
i will put you through steps to take if you want to have your own business with little stress,originally it cost 2million naira to become their distributor but steps to take will be giving together with you and will be comfirm through the company no hiding thing here.thanks
bayo
Re: Distributors Forum by EMSA(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2010
smiley
I am very sorry for not posting the photos yet. I have not been around but would do that hopefully on or before saturday.
Re: Distributors Forum by EMSA(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2010
See below what the crunchy cookies look like. It comes in a pack of 24 per case, send in your comment, order for samples, Nairalanders in this forum let's discuss business.
We are based in Lagos, dealers and wholesalers are very much welcome to join the trade.
For Enquiries:
Call this number 07055646709, Email-badeji01@yahoo.com
Grab this opportunity now and you will be glad you did.
Thank you all for your interest.

Re: Distributors Forum by EMSA(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2010
See below what the crunchy cookies look like. It comes in a pack of 24 per case, send in your comment, order for samples, Nairalanders in this forum let's discuss business.
We are based in Lagos, dealers and wholesalers are very much welcome to join the trade.
For Enquiries:
Call this number 07055646709, Email-badeji01@yahoo.com
Grab this opportunity now and you will be glad you did.
Thank you all for your interest.

Re: Distributors Forum by EMSA(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
What goods do you have to distribute? What are the conditions getting into business with you?
Let interested members come out to tell us what products they carry indicating their interest.
If you ask me we are major distributor of crunchy cookies and we welcome wholesalers and Retailers.
Talk to us today for more details.
You may leave your post here please, or email: badeji01@yahoo.com
Location-Lagos
For a quick one call 07055646709
Re: Distributors Forum by beautyline(f): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
I am a distributor for Forever Living Products and FM fragrances and cosmetics.

My website is www.fragrances.fm/felicia.

Contact details are on my site. Anyone interested in becoming a distributor can drop their details for me on my site.
It costs just 15,500 naira to start.
Re: Distributors Forum by merit1988(f): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pls I need some uac products at wholesale price. If u are around egbeda or iyana ipaja,let's do business
Re: Distributors Forum by GuestLog: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Knock! knock!!

Who dey here?
Re: Distributors Forum by dimade1: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
We are into manufacturing of wood pallets.Serious client should check my signature for contact details
Re: Distributors Forum by Ovieeyuboka: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
AllFlavors Supreme Foods LTD, producers of Cruncha Nuts seeks distributors Nationwide below is a photo of the product
Call 08090394000 to discuss terms

(1) (Reply)

Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? / What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? / Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.