Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Gundam V Ninja - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gundam V Ninja (1287 Views)

Music Africa Breaker Feat Bruce Lee, Klever J, Eedris & The Calabar Ninja / Gundam 00 / Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gundam V Ninja by samir101ng(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2007
All the time i have been reading the anime section, it seems that everybody has forgotten the technologically advanced series like the Gundam. Men. this robots (Mecha) kick ass. All the Gundam fans in the house should pls give a big shoutout. What do you think will happen if a gundam were to fight a Ninja like Kakashi, Zabuza and the others. Personally, before they make any seals or mold chakra i would have blasted them to the next universe with my plasma cannon. what do you think ?
Re: Gundam V Ninja by Seun(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2007
Can you introduce us to Gundam? I'm only familiar with Naruto ninjas.
Re: Gundam V Ninja by echowords(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2007
I have watched a little bit of Gundam but i didn't see anything really cool about it.personally i prefer macross anime.
better Graphics,bigger guns.and cooler characters.but it is a bit unimaginable to put giant robot against a single guy
with no guns.
Re: Gundam V Ninja by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2007
Im sure gaaras "Desert Coffin" technique would destroy any of those mechs, simply before they fired anything.
Or lets use itachi for instance, he simply uses the mageyoku sharigan and plunges the mecha pilot into an illusion,
and then takes 'em out.
So I dont think the mechs would stand a chance against naruto ninjas.
Re: Gundam V Ninja by echowords(m): 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2007
Never thought of it like that,but it looks like you re right.or maybe you could put one
of those gundam mech against kyubi.

(1) (Reply)

Newton Aduaka Can Make It To The Oscars / Dstv Increases Subscription Fees Of Their Bouquet / Nollywood In The 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.