Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? (3032 Views)

Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / What's Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by Free(f): 2:16am On Mar 28, 2007
your status

U know
what I mean
When U walkin down da street or at da club
and some dude try to Holla at U and U just
lie that U got a men When U don't but say that
jus so they would backoff of U

which doesnt alwayz work for some
cause they refuse to back down grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by monshege: 2:19am On Mar 28, 2007
all the time
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by OmoEko1(f): 2:23am On Mar 28, 2007
Lying is a sin, so i don't lie about anything wink wink
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by bluenubian(f): 2:23am On Mar 28, 2007
yeah i tell my best friend, she better claim me
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by ima1(f): 3:05am On Mar 28, 2007
ya of course, especially when he is nothing to write home about if you get my drift

and if you don't i mean - ugly grin
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by Busta(f): 3:12am On Mar 28, 2007
all the time gurly

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by cuteass1(f): 3:12am On Mar 28, 2007
yea, many many times darling

but in my opinion i call it a white lie.

[b]definition: [/b]the lie you resolve to when you want to cause as less harm as possible wink grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by iice(f): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2007
Yeah, saves me stress and headaches and the money to buy the panadol grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by Maneater1(f): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2007
Tell me about it. and its so annoying, when they try to persevere. i just did it again yesterday.
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by whiteNkem(f): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2007
For sure. It's easier to get rid of them. At least you have a strong argument to stand up their cheap cheesy lines lipsrsealed or you won't seem a bit*h if you simply turn and walk away after you've said that tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by CrazyMan(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2007
It's not fair.

What if he really loves you, is that how you're going to shove him away?
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by ugodaniel(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2007
crazykid:

It's not fair.

What if he really loves you, is that how you're going to shove him away?

do yu mean like love at first sight? grin
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by iice(f): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2007
ugodaniel abeg help me ask am ooo undecided
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by mukina2: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2007
yeah its easy . cheesy

hey icicle kiss
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by iice(f): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2007
I remember one of my friends was gisting me, she was at 7-11, some guys come up to her and one asks if she has a boyfriend, she called our mutual friend from the other aisle and was like yeah him. The guys disappeared cheesy

Muki, hey kiss kiss i dey go watch film jare, talk to you later lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by ugodaniel(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2007
@muki da way yu blw kisses at girls these days on NL beats me ooo, am beginning to suspect you
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by mukina2: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2007
ok icicle kiss wink

ugo suspect wetin grin i am straight o grin
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by ugodaniel(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2007
muki, am yet to be convinced! i know wat to do, am gonna set a trap for you
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by CrazyMan(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2007
ugodaniel:

do yu mean like love at first sight? grin
Yea.
every guy that approaches a girl has fallen for her at first sight.
it's just that you kind of respect yourself in her presence so you don't go off track.
you act like an honest and innocent person, infact you put up your best Character.
now tell me, isn't that love?
how would you now feel if you get rejected by her?
i
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by ugodaniel(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2007
@crazykid

i think da phrase should have read lust at first sight
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by orp: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2007
Yes I have but it was a holy lie. A lie that saved my life .
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by iice(f): 2:47am On Mar 29, 2007
LMAO lmao laughin ma friggin butt off sorry but dang, delusions! ahahahahaha Don't mind me if you don't get it grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by tega78(f): 12:50am On Apr 11, 2007
hmmmmm
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by IBDat(m): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2007
n dat is how some ladies cheat themselves out of a good man,
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by hotchic1(f): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2007
i think thats very common among we ladies,it just a normal thingy,most especially if the guy is just out of it or comes at the wrong time.
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by jbuoy(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2007
so is it better to tell lies than telling him off?
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by iice(f): 6:10am On Apr 16, 2007
Actually sometimes its better telling them lies because, some people cannot hear what one is telling them. You are telling them NO, they are hearing, 'she likes me' angry
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by Bolarge(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2007
No better way of getting chics uren't down with off your back without damaging their feminine pride. And my phoney girl wz alwayz doin' her masters in England. LMAO grin  Never forgot to confess the sin afterwards.Penance wz 7Hail Marys.grin

Funny thing is it doesn't always work.There're quite a number of desperate girls around now.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by Everbright(f): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2007
yes i hv
but mine is different becos it' the opposite of what you people are talking about
I actually said I didn't hv a guy while i had one useless boy friend
What about that grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by angelchi(f): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2007
ya i ve, bt 4 gud reasons sha. grin
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by omogenaija(f): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2007
yea, almost everyday
Re: Have You Ever Lied About Your Relationship Status? by Bosdem(f): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2007
yes o, when necessary

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You / Should I Leave My Boyfriend? / Anything Wrong With This Way Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.