Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigerian Films - Where Do You Buy Them? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Films - Where Do You Buy Them? (1380 Views)

Opinion: Nigerian Films Are Getting Better / 8 Most Controversial Nigerian Films Of All Time / Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Films - Where Do You Buy Them? by MsBS(f): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2007
Where do you buy your Naijja films from?

I buy mine in Brixton, London, There are lots of vendors there, but I haven't seen any in other parts of London.
Re: Nigerian Films - Where Do You Buy Them? by MsBS(f): 3:34am On Apr 01, 2007
Does anyone know anywhere in East London they can be bought?
Re: Nigerian Films - Where Do You Buy Them? by skeezeeree(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2007
This site has more than 500 nigerian home videos freely available for online viewing. No need to download anything or any registration. There is also weekly updates of recently released films. To cut long story short, visit www.ukiri.com and click on the link "home videos" . (It below the football foto) Spread the news to friends on your messenger list that are lovers of nigerian movies. Reply me to let me know if you find this message useful http://www.ukiri.com
Re: Nigerian Films - Where Do You Buy Them? by Baxilexi(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2007
you cann buy them at no 8 baxilexi ave nairaland lagos,london. for as low as 30 nairalandpounds only. for all that is good and may god's name be highly exalted why are watching nigerian films? if there is some interesting in them pls i need to be iniciated cos they don't impress me.
Re: Nigerian Films - Where Do You Buy Them? by Baxilexi(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2007
you cann buy them at no 8 baxilexi ave nairaland lagos,london. for as low as 30 nairalandpounds only. for all that is good and may god's name be highly exalted why are you watching nigerian films? if there is some interesting in them pls i need to be iniciated cos they don't impress me.
Re: Nigerian Films - Where Do You Buy Them? by MsBS(f): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2007
Baxilexi:

you cann buy them at no 8 baxilexi ave nairaland lagos,london. for as low as 30 nairalandpounds only. for all that is good and may god's name be highly exalted why are you watching nigerian films? if there is some interesting in them please i need to be iniciated because they don't impress me.

does that mean you are selling them, or since they are so rubbish giving them away for free?

I just loove them since I started watching about 7 weeks ago, I am a Nollywood junkie,

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Visual Effects Director In Nigeria / Live And Learn - A Short Film Script / AFFORDABLE DATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.