Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,983 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:52 AM

Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion (5053 Views)

Sneak Peek Into Spring/summer Fashion Trends For 2016 / The 8 Dos And Don’ts Of Wearing Denim On Denim / Summer Fashion Trend: Colour Blocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by 0hsisi: 4:22am On Jun 17, 2010
Concerning the  heavy duty body shapers like body magic
If your friends hug you and they feel like they just hugged an Iroko tree,have you really achieved anything?
The commercials say you loose 2 to 3 dress sizes,but they forgot to tell you,it also turns you into an alligator
Your secret is not safe
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by 0hsisi: 4:24am On Jun 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

^R u Male or female?. . .ages above 30?.  . .40? . . .50 and above? grin lipsrsealed

Female
Old enough to be FL gator and Chidiogo's mom
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by chika98: 4:24am On Jun 17, 2010
0hsisi:

Concerning the  heavy duty body shapers like body magic
If your friends hug you and they feel like they just hugged an Iroko tree,have you really achieved anything?
The commercials say you loose 2 to 3 dress sizes,but they forgot to tell you,it also turns you into an alligator
Your secret is not safe

he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Awolam oooooooooooooooooooooo. You won't kill me tonight with laugh o.
Notice people with body shapers then to look constipated? Na all that body fat that is getting tight'd on their inside grin grin grin grin
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by Pweety4me(f): 4:38am On Jun 17, 2010
0hsisi:

Female
Alrite ma'am but people do have kids early y'know? cheesy & i dunno of chiogo but Fl is only 19yrs old tongue grin smiley
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by LadyDee1(f): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2010
grin grin grin

Kai its been long since i last posted but Ohsisi has just stated ALL the Nonsensical, Horrendous things I moan about to my younger sister when we go out anywhere together,

Ive been accused of being over judgemental about such atrocities but I see im not the only one who witnesses Sheer PuBLIC ABOMINATIONS!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohsisi I love your honesty!! True talk!! kiss kiss
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by LadyDee1(f): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2010
I'll add my TWO cents that simply frustrates me,, angry

When your weave (in particular synthetic) is looking like a matted rats nest that even the the almighty comb will surrender to, TAKE IT OUT!
It is NOT cute and it is past saving, no amount of pomade, gell, NOTHING will SAVE it, give it up and chuck that trash,
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by favouredjb(f): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
oh mi gosh ohsisi,u re tooooo funny and honest grin grin

and do i like the comparison u made,lol

like a masquerade in nsiala lg of enugu state

tuber of yam in anambra

etc,lol!
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by otukpo(f): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
OMG! this Ohsisi no go kill pesn with laughter.
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by cold(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2010
They say 'a picture speaks a thousand words', can we see som pixs to illustrate all these 'dos' & 'don'ts'?
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by favouredjb(f): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2010
seconded
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by lysaa(f): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
@Ohsisi
would somebody just die! I like ur sense of fashion judgement observation.
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by wazobiang: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2010
that's for oyibo abi?
abeg.
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by Pittbaby(f): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
Guys Don't wear female sunglasses . if it has a bedazzled logo on the side it is for FEMALES , GUCCI or not

Jim Iyke you hear me !!!!!
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by 0hsisi: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2010
For the ladies who insist on bleaching their skin
please remember that you have other body parts besides your face
make sure to buy enough bleach to cover your entire body.
And if you're already doing so don't forget your ears,knuckles and feet.

We don't want to see your face,a Mary K 400 color code while your cleavage is a 608
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by Hauwa1: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2010
oh, God i laugh tire. Osisi, you never change grin grin grin
i think Nigs don't bother abt summer  grin they  are busy working. it is likely you've been talking mostly abt AAs

am hitting V Beach this summer. my friends and I rented a condo by the sea wink

don't wear jeans to the beach pls. not so so cool grin

careful with the beers there are cop around. or else you'd see yourself on trutv
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by bluespice(f): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
Jesus, i'm ready and willing to come home now,
your daughter ohsisi has sent me speedily towards your arms
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by eldee(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
DO

- Wear sunglasses if you're going with the Usher/Jay-Z look, it's more common these days . . . the above posters are just fighting hard not to accept it.

- Ralph Lauren Polos are evergreen, they are safe and classy.

- A vest does a lot to help control sweat, and it will make anyone look fit.

- Lynx pocket deodorants are not bad, summers are unpredictable, you never know when your mate will challenge you to a Basketball match on your way back from work.

- Get a clean haircut, makes life easier.

- Colours are trendy, stick with the up down colour-gradient.

- If you live in the UK, light jackets are needed, it gets cold in a flash.

- Come on, you're black, a few excercises really go a long way in eliminating that belly-bump.
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2010
what about ladies underpant? grin grin
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by lysaa(f): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^ no need, we sweat a lot this season. tongue
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by Iranoladun(f): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2010
Do wear appropriate dresses for the season; if you're going to be outdoor most of the time dress for it especially if you're in Nigeria. For example:

For ladies wear a camisole under your blouse. You can easily shed your top for the camisole when the weather becomes hot. For guys; think of wearing a T-shirt or a short-sleeved shirt rather than long sleeve or suit.

For guys; do think of another pair of sock if you sweat a lot, you may need to remove your soiled socks in the gents and trade it in for a clean one wink

Do go with a purse-sized bottle of perfume or deodorant; you may need to refresh during the day

Do not go out in the sun without applying your sunscreen (especially oil-free one)
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by yme1(f): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
The Don’ts of Shorts
While fashion fanatics might consider onesies cool this season, wearing patterned shorts and a matching top is another story entirely. Leave this jokey summertime look to the ice cream man.

Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by yme1(f): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2010
We’re big fans of boy-short underwear, but shorts that look like underwear are a definite Don’t. The ass-vertising only makes things worse.

Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by mitchyy(f): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
Dont wear a mini-skirt with a short top all in the name of looking sexy. The truth is, rather than looking sexy, you end up looking trashy.
If you must wear a miniskirt, pair it with a top that reaches your hip bone and probably play it up with a wide belt.
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by tpiah: 5:06am On Jun 28, 2010
0hsisi:

Female

adiye funfun, as they say
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by 0hsisi: 12:41am On Jun 30, 2010
tpiah:

adiye funfun, as they say

lol
you are happy someone is at least a couple of decades to your age
agadi n'agwu ofe grin
I have posted a pix of me several times here
post yours let's see if the  sagged tribal marks on your cheeks won't set this place on faya
Instead of you and your people to carry wine and beg one man to take you off their hands,you're here running around and sucking blood grin
time waits for no woman o
make hay while the Nsukka sun shines dearie
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by Pamperme: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2010
lwkmd ;d ;d
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2010
agadi n'agwu ofe
Hahahahahahahahahah

My mama dey talk this one well well.

LWKMD
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by presido1: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2010
Dont wear anything at all. Your body need air grin grin grin
Re: Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion by asante2: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
N5000 for Mini TF card 32GB Micro SDHC card. bulk purchase attracts discount(20%)!when you buy minimum of 5pcs.
[/b]

Call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested,

Direct wholesale
Mini TF card 32GB Micro SD card will be [b]sent to you free anywhere within Nigeria

Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

N5000/piece.Last price, No negotiation
His Own Image Ltd
GTBank.

Feel free to call if you have any other question.(only btw 8am-5pm pls)

Description:

Product Features:

1. The micro SD card are universally compatible

2. Non-Volatile Solid-State, Data is not Lost When Power is Turned Off.

3. Security Level Complies with Both Current and Future Security Digital Music Initiative Portable Device Requirements

4. SD Adapter available for Any SD-slot device including PDA/Camera/MP3/Mobile phone

Specifications:

1. Capacity: 32GB. the capacity is full [ very important ]it is real capacity.

2. SD Card free adapter fit for PC/Camera with microSDHC host devices(use on mobile phones without adapter.)
; not compatible with [s]ordinary standard microSD-enabled device/readers[/s]

3. Durable & High speed in Reading and Writing.
High-Speed Class Rating – Class 6: 6MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate

4. Dimensions: 15mm*11mm*1mm
5. Weight: 0.5g
6. Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
7. Operating Temp.: -25C~85C

Package include:

1 x Micro SD/TF card
1 x Adapter
1 x Plastic case

Shipping infomation detail:

After payment,Will send your parcel by post /DHL/ Abex mail,you will receive your parcel around 2 to 5 working days after we send the parcel.
Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested, bulk purchase attracts discount.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (PHOTOS) / Truerebel Fashion Company Flood Nigerian Market With Fake Jewelries / Pink Peplum Dress With A Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.