Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? (32782 Views)

When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean? / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / I Need Tips On Fast Food Business (especially In Relation To Control) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? by ThatBoy: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2010
I know that tto means tanker take over and i know that ttt means tanker to tanker transfer.
Now what does tanker taker over means in crude oil business. Again, what does tanker to tanker transfer means in crude oil business.
Re: What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? by GideonG(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2010
I think you should search google and get your perfect answers cos people are trying to run away from time wasters
That's why you did anot get any reply.
Thanks
Re: What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? by DrKitaun(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2010
lol !
Re: What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? by Ntiwa: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2010
TTO means Tanker take over whereby the seller gives the buyer his vessel of oil to go with and returns it later while TTTmeans tanker to tanker wherby the buyer brings his vessel and the product is transfered from the vessel of the seller to that of the buyer

9 Likes

Re: What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? by ruffhandu: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
@Ntiwa,

You do well. Do unto others as you would others do unto you.
God bless you.
Re: What Does TTO/TTT Mean In Relation to Crude Oil? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
AGO and DPK available, reply, ping or whatsapp for details

29C3A10B or 08127465565

(1) (Reply)

Banks Move To Limit Over-the-counter Withdrawals To N10,000 / Naira - Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972 Till Date / A Nairalander Spotted At Mile 12 Market Showing His Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.