Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Wife Refuse Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Refuse Me (3842 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Refuse Me by kunletech: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2010
A year noun that my friend wife delivered a Baby boy, she as been refusing to make love with him and she is not also friendly with his family because she lack respect, He tried to stay with her because she was with him when He was not with good job, But right now, He said he is tired of not sharing love with her. due to this problem he almost cost him to start doing self-service. He told me that he will send her away and contineu with his life.
I don't know the advice to give yet.

Pls wise people, I need your advise.
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by afrobaby(f): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2010
Just sit her down and tell her she is hurting ur feelings, need to talk to her in the best way and best mood, she is ur wife u know, u know her best
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by kunletech: 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2010
Thanks for your good advise.
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by Africanqueen2(f): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
afrobaby:

Just sit her down and tell her she is hurting your feelings, need to talk to her in the best way and best mood, she is your wife u know, u know her best
yes. . . Communication is the key. . . Maybe ur friend had hurt her unknowingly and its her way of punishing him for that. . .you know women na. . . They act funny sometimes
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by Africanqueen2(f): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
afrobaby:

Just sit her down and tell her she is hurting your feelings, need to talk to her in the best way and best mood, she is your wife u know, u know her best
yes. . . Communication is the key. . . Maybe ur friend had hurt her unknowingly and its her way of punishing him for that. . .you know women na. . . They act funny sometimes
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
kunletech:

A year noun that my friend wife delivered a Baby boy, she as been refusing to make love with him

I think you should mind your business, and allow your friend to sort things out in his own way and time.

Unless you're the person with the problem? So many people on here, trying to "help their friends" in their relationships.
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2010
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by no1madman(m): 12:26am On Jun 18, 2010
African_queen:

yes. . . Communication is the key. . . Maybe your friend had hurt her unknowingly and its her way of punishing him for that. . .you know women na. . . They act funny sometimes
Only wicked and unwise woman will punish a man by withholding sex.
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by Africanqueen2(f): 2:42am On Jun 18, 2010
no1madman:

Only wicked and unwise woman will punish a man by withholding sex.
That's some women for u. Shit happens u know
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by Outstrip(f): 3:39am On Jun 18, 2010
Is it possible to go a whole year without sex hmm
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2010
She may have her reason(s) for doing this and i am sure she has told you. No responsible married woman can deny her spouse intimacy knowing fully well the consequences.
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by Africanqueen2(f): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
Outstrip:

Is it possible to go a whole year without sex hmm
Its possible dear. . . I know of someone who have stayed for 13yrs now without sex.
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by MissIfe(f): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2010
Did she see a doctor and make sure everything was alright with her body? Is she still breastfeeding her baby?

I know some friends who still feel pain in their privates even many months after giving birth, maybe the wife is too ashamed to talk about it? Or maybe the pregnancy/breastfeeding induced hormonal changes in her body and "turned off" her desire for s.ex. I know a lady who took over 18 months before she could have intimacy with her husband again.

Or maybe she doesn't feel pretty after having a baby? (weight, )

I think the husband should try his best to talk to his wife, be patient with her, romance her, make her feel a woman again, and not just a mother. Did he try to take her out on a week end/date? To do things they used to do when they were just dating/just married?

Sometimes men forget all those things after marriage and then wonder why the wife is not as easy as the girlfriend was,
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by omega25red(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
Miss_Ife:

Did she see a doctor and make sure everything was alright with her body? Is she still breastfeeding her baby?

I know some friends who still feel pain in their privates even many months after giving birth, maybe the wife is too ashamed to talk about it? Or maybe the pregnancy/breastfeeding induced hormonal changes in her body and "turned off" her desire for s.ex. I know a lady who took over 18 months before she could have intimacy with her husband again.

Or maybe she doesn't feel pretty after having a baby? (weight, )

I think the husband should try his best to talk to his wife, be patient with her, romance her, make her feel a woman again, and not just a mother. Did he try to take her out on a week end/date? To do things they used to do when they were just dating/just married?

Sometimes men forget all those things after marriage and then wonder why the wife is not as easy as the girlfriend was,
You have said it all. People need to be educated about the things that go on with a new mothers body from the physical aspects down to the emotional. Some people dont even realize that some women suffer from depression after they give birth. Education is needed in this case and poster tell your friend to be patient
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by harakiri(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
@Post

This is quite sad but not new.It's common knowledge that women tend to withdraw from sexXXual intercourse after child birth either due to the pains of labor or they don"t want to go through that trauma again all too soon.Normally, seXxxual intercourse should resume between 1-3 months after child birth.Anything longer than this should be looked into.

Also, the guy in question should focus more on getting a job and quit bothering about seXXx for now.Women need comfort to relax themselves and he wouldn't be so bothered about her "issues" if he had something doing.
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by queeneve: 2:38am On Jun 19, 2010
If I want to deny my husband sex, I will do so. There is no law said I must give him some when he want sme,
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by Outstrip(f): 4:12am On Jun 19, 2010
queeneve:

If I want to deny my husband sex, I will do so. There is no law said I must give him some when he want sme,

A whole year? Be reasonable
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by queeneve: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2010
if i dont want to give my husband none for a whole year, i dont have to give him none,
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by Outstrip(f): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2010
ok
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by harakiri(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2010
queeneve:

if i dont want to give my husband none for a whole year, i dont have to give him none,

. . .And when he finally cheats on you, you begin to wonder how the hell that happened. You might be here boasting about how you can starve your husband of seXxx for as long as you like but you'd best believe this. . .he's ain't getting some but LOTS elsewhere.

Women and their issues (***shudders****)
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by queeneve: 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2010
Don't put your excuse on me cos you nassy, IF YOU ARE NASSY, YOU GOING TO CHEAT REGARDLESS NASSY BASSID.

SMH AT DOGS CREATING EXCUSES FOR THEIR NASSY AZZES,
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by harakiri(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2010
queeneve:

Don't put your excuse on me cos you nassy, IF YOU ARE NASSY, YOU GOING TO CHEAT REGARDLESS NASSY BASSID. 

SMH AT DOGS CREATING EXCUSES FOR THEIR NASSY AZZES,

I'm pretty sure you believe you just made a lot of "sense".

My my my. . .
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by Igwe9(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2010
queeneve:

But if i may ask, why would you deny your husband? don't you think it's his conjugal rights unless under medical condition or a reached agreement, ?
@poster, like others have already said, tell him to sit her down and talk to her as matured adults do. Most times you see husband and wife engaging on what i called silly competition sad now tell me what else can be as being defeated as being climbed on, smiley which i presumed to be a 2-way thing in a marriage
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by queeneve: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2010
Only a hit dog will holler, Hmmph
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by queeneve: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2010
The same way a bank officer will deny a customer a loan, because he or she can.
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by Sissy3(f): 3:15am On Jun 20, 2010
queeneve:

yeah right.

@ OP

so, how have you been coping for a whole 12months without sex ?

anyways, you really have to findout while shes no longer interested in sex. get to the bottom of her reason and dont just accept "am not interested" excuse. do try to be reasonable(i mean calm) in your inquiry cause if you force her, she will push you off and get very defensive. there must be a big reason while she would willingly refuse you sex for a freaking whole year if indeed this is true. like Miss_Ife
said get to know whether her refusal has anything to do with her appearance/hormone cause some women have it worser than others
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by OAM4J: 5:31am On Jun 20, 2010
African_queen:

Its possible dear. . . I know of someone who have stayed for 13yrs now without sex.

Now, that is a case study! shocked Is this person married? or is he/she a nun/priest or what?

queeneve:

If I want to deny my husband sex, I will do so.  There is no law said I must give him some when he want sme,

What can I say? But I doubt you understand the terms of marriage. Now imagine your husband not touching you for a year, what will you think?
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by Africanqueen2(f): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2010
OAM4J:

Now, that is a case study! shocked Is this person married? or is he/she a nun/priest or what?
The person is divorced
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by adaphik(f): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2010
why do some women, talk TRASH sometimes? Absolute NONSENSE, IF u deny your husband of sex for health reasons, it is very understandable, n ofcourse he would understand aswell. But when there's no reason, for Gods sake, u must b insane. Very Insane, for that matter. If the same man decides not to touch u for life, except for when he wants kids, would u be happier?
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by queeneve: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2010
*looking at my original post*

I said IF I don't want to have sex, I don't have to. I did not say that what I am doing at this moment, saying whatever I decides I don't want none, THEN I DON'T HAVE TO, if he decides he don't want to give me none, THEN THAT ON HIM, men can't live without sex for no more than five days, WOMEN can tolerate the lack of sex longer than men,

Marriage has nothing to do with sex and sex is part of human function naturally. It has nothing to do with marriage, and Marriage is a union between two people in the sanction of God that it. Nothing more nothing less. People add stipulations on what marriage should be about, the FIRST UNION were about companionship and committing with one another in partnership, SEX IS CREATED FOR PURPOSE OF CHILD BEARING, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS,

People need to stop enforcing their views and opinions on others, EVERY MARRIAGE IS DIFFERENT AND THERE ARE MARRIAGES THAT ARE SEXLESS, HAVE YOU BEEN READING THE NEWS PEOPLE?!!!
Re: My Wife Refuse Me by harakiri(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2010
queeneve:

*looking at my original post*

I said IF I don't want to have intimacy, I don't have to.  I did not say that what I am doing at this moment, saying whatever I decides I don't want none, THEN I DON'T HAVE TO, if he decides he don't want to give me none, THEN THAT ON HIM, men can't live without sex for no more than five days, WOMEN can tolerate the lack of sex longer than men,

Marriage has nothing to do with sex and sex is part of human function naturally.  It has nothing to do with marriage, and Marriage is a union between two people in the sanction of God that it.  Nothing more nothing less. People add stipulations on what marriage should be about, the FIRST UNION were about companionship and committing with one another in partnership, SEX IS CREATED FOR PURPOSE OF CHILD BEARING, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS,

People need to stop enforcing their views and opinions on others, EVERY MARRIAGE IS DIFFERENT AND THERE ARE MARRIAGES THAT ARE SEXLESS, HAVE YOU BEEN READING THE NEWS PEOPLE?!!!

Are you normal? Are you on drugs? Are you clinically insane?

@NL Divas

Abeg, una dey see the rubbish wey fellow woman like una dey yan? Abeg, make una address am in the way she fit understand.I no fit shout.This na craze beyond madness! ! !

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refuse Me by harakiri(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
adaphik:

why do some women, talk TRASH sometimes?  Absolute NONSENSE,  IF u deny your husband of sex for health reasons, it is very understandable, n ofcourse he would understand aswell. But when there's no reason, for Gods sake, u must b insane. Very Insane, for that matter. If the same man decides not to touch u for life, except for when he wants kids, would u be happier?

Thank you very much.I think she has a couple of screws loose or maybe it's the too much E! channel she watches that has her lost in fantasy island.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. / Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family / Should A Woman Respect Her Male Boss More Than Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.