Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,208 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. (9309 Views)

See How This 19yr Old SS3 Student Impregnated His Mother With Love Portion / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / Father Impregnated His Own Daughter 5 Times To Create Pure Blood Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by chakula: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
•Says I only slept with her twice

in Lagos yesterday told the police that the girl asked for it.

Philip Ben, 37, argued that he was seduced by his daughter, who once slept unclothed beside him, on a lonely night, when he was in his weakest moments.

Ben, a worker in his church, said: “I’m a Christian. As a Christian, there’s nothing I can do. I can’t go for abortion and I can’t send my daughter away, for she’s my daughter. She’ll have the baby and I’ll take care of them.”

But the police will not let the matter go like that.

According to the Lagos police spokesman, Frank Mba, the suspect had repeatedly violated his daughter sexually in the past two years.

Mba said: “We learnt that he was threatening the girl with beating, death and starvation whenever she refused his sexual advances or threatened to spill the bean. We believe the affair had been on for two years.”

Ben, however, argued that he had only slept with his daughter twice. But the victim, who is in Primary Six, insisted that she had lost count of the number of times her father had sex with her.

Looking very frail and sick, the daughter, who cannot be named, explained that the violation started a few years back, when her father woke her up in the middle of the night, forced her to take alcohol and ordered her to start fanning him. She fell asleep in the process and woke up to find that she had been sexually abused.

She said: “I woke up and felt very weak. It was my father who deflowered me. Nobody had ever slept with me except my father. Every time he had sex with me, he would give me medicine and a hot drink. I can’t count the number of times he had had sex with me. He said that if I told anybody, he would kill me. He used to wake me up at night for sex.”

Ben, a driver who hails from Akwa-Ibom State , called his daughter a “blatant liar”.

He said: “Jehovah God will have to judge between us. She seduced me.”

According to Ben, the affair started one night, when he returned home tired. He slept off, and woke up at midnight to find his daughter stark unclothed beside him. She allegedly touched his unmentionables and made him lose control.

He said: “If she had not come to me, this would not have happened. I sent her away several times, but she kept disturbing me until I had to give in. I came home very late one night, very tired. I later woke up and saw her sleeping unclothed beside me. She enticed me! I had only had sex with her twice. The second time was in May. I can’t remember the first time. The first time I had sex with her, she was not a virgin. While having sex, if I have heavenly feeling, I used to feel sad. My conscience disturbs me.”

Ben lives in a two-room apartment, with a set of five-year-old twins, boys, from his late wife.

He spoke about a day, when the twins came to share the bed with him and his daughter.

“The twins came to share the bed with us. It’s quite a wide bed. Yes, we had sex on that day. The twins were already asleep. I don’t think they knew what happened that night.”

When asked why he repeatedly beat the girl and threatened her with starvation and death, Ben said: “It’s not true! She can’t say no to sex! She had never said no! You people are just blaming me for nothing. You don’t know how a woman can behave. Sometimes she plays with me or I play with her. The deed has been done. Let Jehovah God judge who is saying the truth. I can’t add or subtract.”

The secret affair came into the open when a teacher in the girl’s school noticed that some physical changes were taking place on the body of the girl. She invited Ben and advised him to take his daughter for a medical check up.

But Ben allegedly pounced on her, beating her mercilessly, as he accused her of sleeping around.

When next the teacher saw her, she cajoled the girl to tell her what had really happened to her. Thereafter, the teacher blew the whistle.

Mba described Ben’s action as “reprehensible and horrifying”.

He said: “The case was reported at Ipakodo Police Station by a Good Samaritan and a teacher in the girl’s school. The suspect had repeatedly and continually violated the young girl. Our findings revealed that he uses threat of immediate death, starvation, and beating to cajole her into perpetual submission. He’ll be charged for defilement. We’ve contacted some women rights groups, including Project Alert, and Violence against Women. We are interested in the welfare and rehabilitation of the girl. We want her to go through this experience and come back better and stronger.”

Ben has four children, two each from two women. His first wife walked out of their marriage. One of her children is the pregnant girl.

The second wife had the twins. She died in 2005. It was after her death that he sent for his daughter, who was living with the mother, to come down to Lagos and take care of the twins.

Curiously, Ben said that he brought the girl to Lagos because he did not want her to be impregnated by boys in the village.
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
this man is, without doubts, confused!

Philip Ben, 37, argued that he was seduced by his daughter, who once slept unclothed beside him, on a lonely night, when he was in his weakest moments

i wonder what would have happened if she was an infant and still sleeping naked next to him. . . . . . .

Ben, a worker in his church, said: “I’m a Christian. As a Christian, there’s nothing I can do. I can’t go for abortion and I can’t send my daughter away, for she’s my daughter. She’ll have the baby and I’ll take care of them.”

where in his bible does it say that "christian men"should sleep with their daughters?!

According to Ben, the affair started one night, when he returned home tired.

the "AFFAIR"?!?!?!?!? they meant to say the CRIME.

He slept off, and woke up at midnight to find his daughter stark unclothed beside him. She allegedly touched his unmentionables and made him lose control.

if that was true, he should have slapped the hell out of her before sending her packing to a relative.

The first time I had sex with her, she was not a virgin. While having sex, if I have heavenly feeling, I used to feel sad. My conscience disturbs me.”

so the fact that she was promiscuous and not virgin (which should be his fault by the way) is a reason to rape/abuse ones daughter?!

Ben said: “It’s not true! She can’t say no to sex! She had never said no! You people are just blaming me for nothing. You don’t know how a woman can behave.

i think this man has lost touch with reality, calling this CHILD a woman. beating and starving her for his evil deed but yet saying that she had a choice.

they should send him to jail and lets hope that he becomes someone's biatch for a few yrs!
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by Africanqueen2(f): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2010
He is wicked. . . He should rot in hell for the rest of his life wit men who would Bleep the hell out of his stupid ass. . . How can a 12yr old seduce her own father and he can't resist? Lies! Blatant lies!! He even have the guts to call the name of God. . . Damn!!! I'm so angry. . .
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by meggieblac: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
Is this man 4 real? he is a f##king lunatic.
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by mantraa: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2010
This reminds me of the story of lot and what he did to his two daughters. He used the excuse that they got him drunk and seduced him. Yet lot is still considered to be a good man in the bible. The man is a peadophile and this is incest just like with Lot and his daughters. There is no excuse.
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by 123jml: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2010
He is superior than yarima even his blood for him is lawful to have intimacy with,
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by manmustwac(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2010
moved to family
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by Princessty(f): 1:18am On Jul 23, 2010
jehovah take control in the house of the lord ur daughter seduced u even my dad isnt that gullible u fudgewaded nicompoped
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2010
What a father - and still trying to justify his disgusting actions, makes it much worse.

I wish he could hang for what he's done to that poor young girl.
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by rubi(f): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2010
Fathers should start from onset and set boundaries b/w them and their daughter. I am not against fatherly love but leaving a situation to escalate to the extent of the daughter sleeping unclothed by besides his fathers

I weep for the death of her mother. Onwu Nne enweghi nche zoo cry
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by babymine(f): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2010
Na wa oh! Why is evil so prevalent in this world? Father sleeping with his 12 year old daughter? Jesus will soon come to judge this world. God help us!!
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by luap: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2010
Put him in jail
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by mamagee3(f): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2010
What a dirty paedophile!

He deserves to rot in jail.
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by daylae(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2010
The man should be on the gallow by now. Stupid retard!
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by no1madman(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2010
chei!dis one pass madness. .i thought only white people do such things. .D fool deserves life imprisonment with extreme hard labour.
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by no1madman(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2010
so disgusting! i feel like throwing up.
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by martin1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2010
i'm really short of words! it's so sad and shameful! tufiakwa!
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2010
chakula:

He said: “Jehovah God will have to judge between us. She seduced me.”

most ridiculous statement I've ever read!
Re: A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. by tpiah: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2010
lord have mercy.

incest and inbreeding. Madness too.

I guess he never heard the words flee from evil temptation.

(1) (Reply)

He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant / Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.