Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time (6237 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by jarkbauer: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
He was voted the man of the match

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/news/329786,man-match-defeat-greece.html
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by mukina2: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2010
He was voted man of the match against Argentina as well.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Spyker: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
Enyeaman was the only person ready for the world cup, others just completed the number.
Yakubu very lazy and i don't know why Lagerback insisted on playing Yakubu in place of Martins.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Udobass: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2010
Whoever KAITARIZE the hopes and dreams of his people, should pray to God for ENYEMARIZATION
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by 9jafreak: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=15pt]Nigeria ONLY has one decent footballer ---and clearly that's our extraordinary goalkeeper.

It's sad too see all these prima donnas in Nigeria and elsewehere get PAID to display mediocrity week-in week-out.

It's the story of our senators, it's the story of our 'super' eagles.

Life is a b!tch[/size]
sorry
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by liquid7: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
i have to agree vincent was the only player who knew he was coming to a world cup not a sunday-sunday match.in the end he will be rewarded with a possible premiership or seria A team.the rest were so dreadful .what happened to the once proud and effective attack of the late 90s of nigeria.the current nigerian strikers will not last one day in the premiership !
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Fraba(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2010
@spyker
can u add Taiwo to that list
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by mystikal(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2010
in spite of his "Robert Green" moment, He was still brilliant
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by oge4real(f): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2010
I am really proud of him. I dunno what Lagerbeer is up to at all.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Spyker: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2010
Fraba:

@spyker
can u add Taiwo to that list
Taiwo did his best but was not fit physically for the world cup.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by saviola77(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2010
this says a lot about this team called the 'super' eagles, when a goalkeeper becomes the star of the team, death!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by slap1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2010
One goal is always enough reason for the 'Super Eagles' to grab porp corn and Fanta ( or Lagerbeer) in any match, dat was why we lost to an equally weak side.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by KGREAT(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2010
Largerbeer or what do you call him is a fool in capital letter, he opened his eyes on the bench seeing the players playing rubbish and you can not brought in a rugged player like Obafemi martins .only to think that the best person is that lazy Yakubu. Anyway I am strongly convinced that his letter of disengagement is being typed. It will be ready by the end of the next match. Rubbish! Ghana went to SA 2010 with young talented players and they produced result all other African countries who stick to the old Cargoes lost all their matches. Rubbish again.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by wazobiang: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2010
deservedly
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by SSaemoenl(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2010
Lagerbeer is a spoiler to our favourite game, Product of corruption though.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
Hmmmm, when did it become so bad in Nigerian football that a goolkeeper will be man of the match and we will be celebrating. There are 10 players before the ball gets to the keeper, this means we have attackers who are not good enough, mid fileders who are simply trash, defenders who have no brains
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Obinoscopy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2010
SSaemoenl:

Lagerbeer is a spoiler to our favourite game, Product of corruption though.

You guys are funny. Lagerback is now a spoiler and not Amodu. Nigerians we are always faster than our shadow. I was against the sacking of Amodu because the time span before the world cup was short. We should have sacked Amodu after the World Cup and not before it. We employed Lagerback expecting him to do miracle. Please since we've employed him, let us let Lagerback lead the Super Eagles for the next 4 years. It took WEesterhof that period to build the Sup[er Eagles let us do the same for Lagerback
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by SUKKIE(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
Not only the man of the match, unarguably the best keeper of the tournament so far.
I hope he gets a good deal .
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by otokx(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
How can some one suggest that this old, clueless, yeye lagerback remain with us for 4 years when all he has brought is sorrow, tears and blood. The curse of AMODU is on the eagles with the exception of MIKEL who used style to escape.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Suntemi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2010
Obinoscopy:

You guys are funny. Lagerback is now a spoiler and not Amodu. Nigerians we are always faster than our shadow. I was against the sacking of Amodu because the time span before the world cup was short. We should have sacked Amodu after the World Cup and not before it. We employed Lagerback expecting him to do miracle. Please since we've employed him, let us let Lagerback lead the Super Eagles for the next 4 years. It took WEesterhof that period to build the Sup[er Eagles let us do the same for Lagerback

Hmmmmm.

SUKKIE:

Not only the man of the match, unarguably the best keeper of the tournament  so far.

Me too O.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Newest: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2010
SUKKIE:

Not only the man of the match, unarguably the best keeper of the tournament  so far.
GBAM, the dude really impressed moi
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by cooltobex(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2010
Whoever watched the match will agree that Enyeama was brilliant. How i wish the defenders, mid-fielders, and strikers, showed same level of hunger and determination, as well as brilliance.
We won have wrapped up the game, as early as the 10th minute with 2 goals.
Super Eagles will rise again.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Backagain: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
Enyeama being the man of the match cannot change anything jor. . .I hate the super eagles. Period! sad
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by EzeUche(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2010
I am very proud of him and Uche.

Easterners leading the way. tongue
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Suntemi(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
Enyeama!!!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by ayo84(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
Whoever KAITARIZE the hopes and dreams of his people, should pray to God for ENYEMARIZATION

LMAO!!!!!!

No but seriously ,he is going to leave israel and get a better deal in a uk club,hopefully arsenal
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Suntemi(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2010
EzeUche:

I am very proud of him and Uche.

Easterners leading the way.  tongue

Una wan start una tribal shit abi?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by deor03(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2010
I am so happy for this guy !
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2010
I am not too much of a soccer fan, but watching that goal keeper, i duff my hat for him . . . He is very good and if he is yet to be playing in some European league, i am sure, someone will sign him soon.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Rhydem: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2010
Obinoscopy:

Me i don't want part of this one o, just hire SiaSia. Simple.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by eros(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2010
My prayer for Vincent Enyeama is to get the best deal with one of the big clubs in Europe this season in Jesus name

AMEN
Re: Vincent Enyeama Is Man Of The Match For the 2nd time by Pastormat(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
What can one say again? Enyeama, kudos to you. Other players, coaching crew, and NFF, may God forgive you for finally killing football in Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2odds Sure Win In Bet9ja / Lagerback's Fate: Should He Be Sacked Too? / 2009 Champions League Quarter Final Draw: Prons and Cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.