Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Springrise The Bogus Agent! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Springrise The Bogus Agent! (2760 Views)

$600,000 Dollar Fraud By Bogus Immigration Consultant And His Accomplice / Are Nigerian Student Visa Applications To UK Mostly Bogus? / Donchippy (bogus Travel Agent) I Have Your Email Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Springrise The Bogus Agent! by justwise(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
People should stay away from this bogus agent.

This is his email exchange with a friend.

Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by OAM4J: 1:54am On Jun 18, 2010
Good one Justwise.
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by justwise(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2010
OAM4J:

Good one Justwise.

grin grin, they don't want to give up.
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by Yorubah(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
Justwise. How are yu and family. I have been following your comments and you make a lot of sense to me. I wonder why people are still falling as a victim despite the fact of an instruction giving on Nairaland often. Na wa for for dull pple ooo
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by justwise(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2010
Yorubah:

Justwise. How are yu and family. I have been following your comments and you make a lot of sense to me. I wonder why people are still falling as a victim despite the fact of an instruction giving on Nairaland often. Na wa for for dull pple ooo

I'm good my brother, thanks for asking.

Some Nigerians are ready to send anybody to hell as long as they will make money out of it.
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by Springrise: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2010
@Justwise      why do you have you have to insult me because I'm marketing what I do, I gave my office address, phone number, I did not ask the person to pay into my account. is nairaland not for networking. Oga always find the truth.

I can't be dubious and give you my office address to come for enquiries. Its true bad apple spoils good ones.
this is the break down of the cost. student visa fee = almost 50k, tax clearance certificate processing = 10k, statement of account = 40k, company registration certificate = 35k. consultancy fee of 15k.

I hope you now understand why I told you to register in a school first before employing my service. I studied @ South Chelsea College London. please follow me on facebook. yomi osho
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by niceguy10: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
Thanks a lot Justwise, some people are just too wicked.
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by OAM4J: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
justwise:

I'm good my brother, thanks for asking.

Some Nigerians are ready to send anybody to hell as long as they will make money out of it.

It nothing but pure wickedness

and they will be the 1st to condemn/blame the government for any/every wrongdoing
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by justwise(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2010
Springrise:

@Justwise why do you have you have to insult me because I'm marketing what I do, I gave my office address, phone number, I did not ask the person to pay into my account. is nairaland not for networking. Oga always find the truth.
Dodgy agents/scammers operate from an office, anybody can have an office and phone number but what they do  there is what maters.

In your case, you are charging HALF a million for student visa and promised to provide the documents.
You know very well that you should not provide ANY document for an applicant, that will be 10yrs ban for the poor prospective studdent.

Pple like you are so wicked, you don't give a monkey  about what happens to fellow Nigerian, all you care about it money money and money.

Shame on  greedy, heatless pple like you, our image as Nigerians are going down the drain cos fools like you can't stop all this nonsense.
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by justwise(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2010
OAM4J:

It nothing but pure wickedness

and they will be the 1st to condemn/blame the government for any/every wrongdoing

Absolutely!!!
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by justwise(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2010
nice-guy10:

Thanks a lot Justwise, some people are just too wicked.

. . . .and there are many of them here
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by niceguy10: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2010
Woo, Nice talk my brother!!!!!!!
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by Springrise: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
Ah justwise. this is bad, when you don't know me before.
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by justwise(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
Springrise:

Ah justwise. this is bad, when you don't know me before.

The little i know about you is enough to stay way from you.
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by Springrise: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
I hope you know that wise decent want to do his M.sc and for that you can deposit less than £1,500 @ any school for post-graduate.
or are you just pulling my legs.
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by justwise(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2010
Springrise:

I hope you know that wise decent want to do his M.sc and for that you can deposit less than £1,500 @ any school for post-graduate.
or are you just pulling my legs.

You claimed to have studied in the UK and still you don't know how the system work. Who told you that u can deposit £1,500 at any school for post-graduate?.

Universities charge differently
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by Vicjustice: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
A man who puts it upon himself to kill every mosquito until mosquitoes are eliminated in his village will only succeed in exhausting his own strength and strategies.
  Dear Justwise, you have really tried in combacting these predators, i was once like you until i realised that there is almost no need to counter them since they are like mosquitoes (you kill one and three are coming up), so i think you can only control the ones in your own house, but you'd need the entire community to combact the mosquitoes in the whole village.
I've come to realise that anyone who is dum enough to fall for their devices deserves to loss his hard earned money.
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by OAM4J: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
Vicjustice, as much as I agree with you that they are like mosquitoes that keep coming back, we cannot afford to give up.

If we have the space and time lets keep warning people when we read a fraudulent post, even if it is just with a comment.
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2010
Vicjustice:

A man who put it upon himself to kill every mosquito until mosquitoes are eliminated in his village will only succeed in exhausting his own strength and strategy.
Dear Justwise, you have really tried in combacting these predators, i was once like you until i realised that there is almost no need to counter them since they are like mosquitoes (you kill one and three are coming up). I've come to realise that anyone who is dum enough to fall for their devices deserves to loss his hard earned money.

I see ur points and you make alot of sense but we can't allow mosquitoes to have their ways, killing even one will save life. Yes they may not give up but i'm not tired of them yet.
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2010
OAM4J:

Vicjustice, as much as I agree with you that they are like mosquitoes that keep coming back, we cannot afford to give up.

If we have the space and time lets keep warning people when we read a fraudulent post, even if it is just with a comment.

Couldn't agree with you more. Well said.
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by Vicjustice: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
Springrise:

@Justwise      why do you have you have to insult me because I'm marketing what I do, I gave my office address, phone number, I did not ask the person to pay into my account. is nairaland not for networking. Oga always find the truth.

I can't be dubious and give you my office address to come for enquiries. Its true bad apple spoils good ones.
this is the break down of the cost. student visa fee = almost 50k, tax clearance certificate processing = 10k, statement of account = 40k, company registration certificate = 35k. consultancy fee of 15k.

I hope you now understand why I told you to register in a school first before employing my service. I studied @ South Chelsea College London. please follow me on facebook. yomi osho

And as for you fool-harden thief, i expected you to hide yourself and come out with a new username after Justwise has exposed your nonentity, but for you to have returned with these lousy explanations and trying to save your faceless being with them, it explains just one thing; you're just a desperate masked face thief.
  Who are you pauper to provide bank statement or any other documents for visa applicants?
  You deserve to be banned from this site, [size=99pt]THIEF! [/size]
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
Springrise:

@Justwise why do you have you have to insult me because I'm marketing what I do, I gave my office address, phone number, I did not ask the person to pay into my account. is nairaland not for networking. Oga always find the truth.
this is the break down of the cost. student visa fee = almost 50k, tax clearance certificate processing = 10k, statement of account = 40k, company registration certificate = 35k. consultancy fee of 15k.[/b]I hope you now understand why I told you to register in a school first before employing my service. [b]I studied @ South Chelsea College London. please follow me on facebook. yomi osho

This just go to show how little you know about anything student visa and its rules.

South Chelsea College? Now i know what ur problem is
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by Yorubah(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
You real guys are wonderful, keep it up to eliminate bogus pple
justwise:

justwise:

Must he know you before he makes a comment about your stupid post. More power to your elbow Justwise and other good Landers
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2010
justwise:

This had me in stitches! grin
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by suxes2005(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2010
@justwise, pls continue killin d mosquitoes
and make sure u use mosquito net at night
to prevent them from biting u, lol

Gud work bro and let us all support him

SHALOM
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by paramajit: 12:53am On Oct 16, 2010
funny enough , the guy didnt finish his studies at the College as i believe was denied entry when returning, its so painful and shameful thing when you still want to advise poor people back from home to come to the UK to study at South Chelsea College when you know the school is a business school and they do not care or provide educational service to students.
am a student of the school but am happy the school license is under suspension and i pray it is withdrawn because they are a waste of time and money.
Please my people back home , I will advise you do not apply into any College into the UK and if you must do , do make sure it is not owned by PAKISTAN OR managed by AFRICANS as you wouldnt get what you want to study.
If you cant afford for Universities please finish your studies back home and then come to UK to do your masters which is 1YEAR and once you finish with God All Things Are Possible and you can get a good paying job.
Please be warned enough bogus colleges in the UK that are even still licensed by the UKBA.
Be careful,
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by justwise(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2010
paramajit:

funny enough , the guy didnt finish his studies at the College as i believe was denied entry when returning, its so painful and shameful thing when you still want to advise poor people back from home to come to the UK to study at South Chelsea College when you know the school is a business school and they do not care or provide educational service to students.am a student of the school but am happy the school license is under suspension and i pray it is withdrawn because they are a waste of time and money.Please my people back home , I will advise you do not apply into any College into the UK and if you must do , do make sure it is not owned by PAKISTAN OR managed by AFRICANS as you wouldnt get what you want to study.[/b]If you cant afford for Universities please finish your studies back home and then come to UK to do your masters which is 1YEAR and once you finish with God All Things Are Possible and you can get a good paying job.[b]Please be warned enough bogus colleges in the UK that are even still licensed by the UKBA.Be careful,
I do agree with some of the points u made there and disagree with some. yes most colleges owned by Pakistans and Africans are just bogus but there are quite alot of good colleges here.

Blame some Nigerians who are ready to send fellow Nigerians to hell as long as they will make money out of it. South Chelsea College is just there to milk foreign students and they don't care.

Thanks for exposing the poster again.
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by paramajit: 12:38am On Oct 17, 2010
@Justwise, let me agree with you for the fact the word MOST is there, South Chelsea College is just a complete waste of time and money,
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by Tbaba777: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]
@ Justwise

Guy what's your problem?I know that some people are scammers here on NL but I have been monitoring your posts and all you do is call anyone who posts a travel ad a scammer without even taking necessary steps in looking into what they are offering.If you are also an agent or have been scammed in the past that does not mean you should direct your frustrations at other people who might mean well here.Guy relax!!!

[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Springrise The Bogus Agent! by justwise(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2010
Tbaba777:

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]
@ Justwise
Guy what's your problem?I know that some people are scammers here on NL but I have been monitoring your posts and all you do is call anyone who posts a travel ad a scammer without even taking necessary steps in looking into what they are offering.If you are also an agent or have been scammed in the past that does not mean you should direct your frustrations at other people who might mean well here.Guy relax!!!
[/size][/size][/size]

I have not been scammed b4 and the chances of any of you morons here doing that is ZERO. I don't attack anybody, just fraudulent muppets like you and the poster.

(1) (Reply)

Information On VISA Refusal/rejection For Study In Belgium / Cheapest Flight Lagos to Washington DC / Do You Have Any Who Has Been Issue Italy Visa To In This New Year 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.