Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Lasu And Unilag Post Ume Exam Details. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu And Unilag Post Ume Exam Details. (1088 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag / UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form / Post-UME Exam Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu And Unilag Post Ume Exam Details. by lescey(m): 1:00am On Jun 18, 2010
Good day everyone, my name is saidi, pls anyone tha have any infomation about lasu and unilag post-ume exam detains should please paste it here.
THANKS MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY

Re: Lasu And Unilag Post Ume Exam Details. by Adonike(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2010
Check for 'luvola' any where on nairaland he will definitely help you out. He is a guru when it comes to any thing concerning lasu.
Re: Lasu And Unilag Post Ume Exam Details. by Masterbiodun: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2010
Yea Luvola is a Guru,but i think he is Busy right now because LASU is havin her  1ST
semester exam now,wait till begining of 2nd semester
Re: Lasu And Unilag Post Ume Exam Details. by lescey(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2010
I am grateful, thank you.

Re: Lasu And Unilag Post Ume Exam Details. by lescey(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2010
hello everyone, pls keep updating me about lasu and uni-lag, i really appreciate your feed-back.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS, AMEN.
Re: Lasu And Unilag Post Ume Exam Details. by lescey(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
hello everyone, pls keep updating me about lasu and uni-lag, i really appreciate your feed-back.
  THANKS AND GOD BLESS, AMEN.
Re: Lasu And Unilag Post Ume Exam Details. by lescey(m): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2010
pls any update about lasu,
Re: Lasu And Unilag Post Ume Exam Details. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2010
plzzz people help me with sum info on lasu post ume!!!!!! plzzz guyz i need help!!!!!! ma dail iz 07062673821 undecided
Re: Lasu And Unilag Post Ume Exam Details. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2010
\The unilag pume is out check there site for authentic info.
Re: Lasu And Unilag Post Ume Exam Details. by solconcept(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2010
Good Day EVeryone!

ANY ONE WITH OSU POST UME INFO , DONT NOT HESISTATE TO EMAIL ME ON SEUN_JULI@YAHOO.CO.UK

tHNAKS
Re: Lasu And Unilag Post Ume Exam Details. by les4life: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2010
I heard we are to pay #1,000, into wema bank at uni-lag branch and the exam is coming up on the 6th of next month.
[color=#770077][/color][color=#770077]the egistration will closed on the 2nd of july, pls check the the university website for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Admission/registration Fees; / Can I Get The Second Cut Off Of Unilag Diploma 11 / Tips To Passing Gre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.