Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Sani Kaita Apologizes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sani Kaita Apologizes (9559 Views)

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sani Kaita Apologizes by bgees(m): 5:22am On Jun 18, 2010
I AM SORRY: “Of course we were both out on the pitch and we were both running for the ball, so the guy kicked the ball and he hit me with the ball, so I go at him, that is what he asked for. That was the situation. I cannot say anything more about it. I am very disappointed and everyone is disappointed. The reaction of the Greek player is what made me angry because he hurt me with the ball and my temper was high. Of course it wasn't the right thing to do, but it happened and I hope it will not happen again. All I can say is that I'm sorry to all Nigerians, but all hope is not lost and we look forward to the next game. If we win our last game we will go through.” - SANI KAITA.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 18, 2010
haha I feel sorry for the guy already.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by AngieFan(f): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2010
Nigerians please accept this apology, move on a learn from Kaita's mistake as he surely will. Some of the abuse I have seen levelled at this guy is alarming. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by iice(f): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2010
Bwahahaha typical super chicken grin
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by tkb417(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2010
ill get back to him when we qualify/go home

as for now

im still fasting and praying so i cant deal with his apology now
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by papagee1(m): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2010
does this chicken think that we are ants that he can pick off from the ground

if we dont qualify, youre finished save the excuses, and ur apology

Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by 12large: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2010
had it been keita was a good player like okocha,ike uche we go accept apology, but for a absolutely useless player lai lai i know we would qualify from this group with the right selection
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by DejiYesufu(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2010
Sounds like a fine gentleman. Nigerians, especially our politicians, can learn from him,
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Kgdavid(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2010
a fine gentleman? are you kidding? is this what you call an apology? he is justifying his action by saying the greek player hurt him with the ball, hurt with the ball? how exactly do you hurt someone by pushing a ball onto their chest? what a hypocrite! the initial scuffle between him and the greek guy was fairly harmless and could be excused as silly but nothing in this world justifies raising up your boots to stamp on another player who merely pushed you away after you tried to take the ball from him.

1 Like

Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by skfa1: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2010
Apology accepted.

iice:

Bwahahaha typical super chicken grin

grin grin grin

Na u sabi, infact if i see u anywhere claim say u be Nigerian , i will woop ur a$$ grin grin tongue cheesy
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by skfa1: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2010
papa-gee:

does this chicken think that we are ants that he can pick off from the ground

if we dont qualify, youre finished save the excuses, and your apology

mama Gee, now its papa gee, LMAO grin grin

very soon we go see sister gee , lol cheesy
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by iice(f): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2010
skfa1:

Apology accepted.

grin grin grin

Na u sabi, infact if i see u anywhere claim say u be Nigerian , i will woop your a$$ grin grin tongue cheesy

I'm from planet zozo so this one nor kwonsain me tongue grin
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by dammiedot(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2010
Accepting His apology is gonna b a function of we qualifying for the next phase in the world cup, it still hurts sad ,
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by BadExample: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2010
I think it is a blessing in disguise that he was sent off. So if we qualify he will not play. He was not good enough anyway.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by agabaI23(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2010
Conditional until after Tuesday.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by oisehumen(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2010
Medicine after death. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by anitabest(f): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2010
i will accept dis apology wen we must have enterd another round of the game ok Mr. kaita, Man heater onye Hausa. i am in kano notin is happening, they did not behave lyk them dis time around lol to them. grin shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Ranoscky(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2010
Appology accepted, but i don't know how long we have to continue with this "SANI" problem  sad

1st was SANI abacha.
2nd was SANI yerima.
3rd was SANI lulu and now it's SANI kaita. for how long we go continue with all this SANI emberracement?  undecided

Well I forgive u sha!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by b0dnel: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2010
Na Thunder go hammer your head!!!!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by 123jml: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2010
ACCEPTED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by tosinaded(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2010
people like him are killed in south america
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Damysa(f): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2010
Apology my foot, I thought they undergo behavioural training on the pitch.
Kaita as you have KAITA naija,  I will also KAITA u at the airport, just dont come home oooooo lol
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by ehie007(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2010
we have heard him, hope we qualify, even when he got the red card, our players couldnt compose themselves,
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by ohisng(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2010
Source of this apology please!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Iceugwa(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2010
Guy abeg go hug transform then apologies afterward
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by sayso: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2010
he hurt me and I kicked him,idiotic malam
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by 123jml: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2010
Warning - while you were reading 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.   .

woe to OBASI and YAKUBU also.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2010
bgees:

I AM SORRY: “Of course we were both out on the pitch and we were both running for the ball, so the guy kicked the ball and he hit me with the ball, so I go at him, that is what he asked for. That was the situation. I cannot say anything more about it. I am very disappointed and everyone is disappointed. The reaction of the Greek player is what made me angry because he hurt me with the ball and my temper was high. Of course it wasn't the right thing to do, but it happened and I hope it will not happen again. All I can say is that I'm sorry to all Nigerians, but all hope is not lost and we look forward to the next game. If we win our last game we will go through.” - SANI KAITA.

. . . n he calls that an apology? . .  undecided

. . . . jus (gerrout!!!), go n sin no mo
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by tunrexdj(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2010
This Kaita is a nincompoop.Justifying his terrible act in that poorly written thrash, called an apology is very nauseating.The guy should be shown the way out of the national team.Nonsense guy!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Flodel(f): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2010
haba if truly the guy has apologised lets all take it and look forward to the next match. na to pray make God help us.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Digriz(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2010
Aboki, apology pending till we qualify.shege!!banza!!!

1 Like

Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by tosinaded(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2010

offcourse he is sorry. . . . are u guys blind or sumtn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria 3 Vs Tanzania 0 (3-1 on aggregate) / Photo: David Luiz And His Girlfriend Sara Madeira / Asisat Oshoala To Speak At Fifa Women’s Football And Leadership Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.