Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,455 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

fgdfgfg - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / fgdfgfg (2412 Views)

Where Can I Get Flight Ticket To Malaysia And Hw Much Will It Cost? / Hong Kong Business Visa: Hw Do I Get It Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz? / What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

fgdfgfg by Yefet(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2010
dgdgfghf
Re: fgdfgfg by justwise(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2010
@op,

It has to be ur fingerprint.

This is how i did mind here, i'm not sure if it works like that in Malaysia.

Go to the Nigeria embassy there in Malaysia and tell them that u need to get police certificate, they will give you a letter, take that letter to Malaysia police where you will have your fingerprint done for a fee.

Post that fingerprint to your brother in Nigeria he will then take it to CID for the police certificate.
Re: fgdfgfg by Yefet(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2010
tnx allot man. I will communicate with my bro soon. as the Certificate I have does not ev my finger print on it but someone's own. I will try to go to d embassy. but Nigeria embassy charge money for almost every piece of paper you request. hmmm May God help us and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: fgdfgfg by justwise(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2010
Yefet:

tnx allot man. I will communicate with my bro soon. as the Certificate I have does not ev my finger print on it but someone's own. I will try to go to d embassy. but Nigeria embassy charge money for almost every piece of paper you request. hmmm May God help us and Nigeria as a whole.

Thats right, i paid for mind, i think i paid £20.

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Pick One Country To Live In, Which Would You Choose & Why? / Transport Fare From Kaduna To Kebbi State / Study In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.