Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Interracial Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Dating (2740 Views)

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Interracial Dating? / Interracial Dating & Marriage ("Jungle Fever") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Dating by aloib(f): 1:39am On Apr 18, 2007
hoy!! san ka,
Re: Interracial Dating by evilmia(f): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2007
aloib, filipino ka ba lol, haller back,
Re: Interracial Dating by outlaws(m): 1:19am On May 01, 2007
cool
To: Evil mia
What kind of **** **** name is that?
“Most filipino parents are extremely conservative and that is the main reason why they go ballistic when their precious children date men other than Filipinos.”

What’s your point? Are you stating that you are a racist and is okay for Filipino parents to be racist too? Precious, so other children are not precious. I have seen Filipino ladies or what ever they regard them selves. They are no way close to Black sisters.

Don’t get me started on that.
Re: Interracial Dating by BlackMamba(m): 2:42am On May 01, 2007
Omo Eko:
Well i dated this guy for 3yrs he was half Dominican and Black American, he was the sweetest thing ever, but it couldn't work out because we both have different cultures and views. For examples when he comes to my house, he greets my mum by saying hey or hello but she felt offended by that, he complains his very disrespectful which he isn't. Oh when he calls, he doesn't greet who picks up the phone but just ask if am round or not.

Dude is not polished. Nothing to do with culture. Crass people abound across cultures.
Re: Interracial Dating by nosilla(f): 10:44am On May 02, 2007
My partner is black and I am white, we have been dating for nearly a year (living togther 6 months).

I respect his culture and will go out of my way to make him happy.

I think understanding each other and being able to communicate is the key thing.

My family and friends are happy for us, and his family feel the same.

Love is a beautiful thing no matter what!

nosillA xx

1 Like

Re: Interracial Dating by JustGood(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2007
hey i am filipino, lol, Most filipino parents are extremely conservative and that is the main reason why they go ballistic when their precious children date men other than filipinos, . interracial dating is fun and interesting, it is a mixture and blending of two cultures,

NO. They go ballistic when their children date black men. They dont go ballistic when their children date white Europeans

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Dating by JustGood(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2007
nosilla:

My partner is black and I am white, we have been dating for nearly a year (living togther 6 months).

I respect his culture and will go out of my way to make him happy.

I think understanding each other and being able to communicate is the key thing.

My family and friends are happy for us, and his family feel the same.

Love is a beautiful thing no matter what!

nosillA xx

I just saw your pic and I understand why your family and friends are happy for you. lol
Re: Interracial Dating by JustGood(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2007
outlaws:

cool

I know a lot people wasting their money, time, energy, and doing all kinds of devilish acts by dating a white guy or lady. The fact is whether you like it or not the chance of the relationship succeeding is .5% or less out of 100%

If you disagree go figure.

I have to agree with you
Re: Interracial Dating by nosilla(f): 2:11pm On May 02, 2007
Could you elaborate on your comment please Justgood?

nossillA xx
Re: Interracial Dating by nferyn(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2007
JustGood:

I have to agree with you
On what basis?
Re: Interracial Dating by BlackMamba(m): 2:33am On May 03, 2007
nosilla:
My partner is black and I am white. My family and friends are happy for us

JustGood:
I just saw your pic and I understand why your family and friends are happy for you. lol

I can't agree more.
Re: Interracial Dating by outlaws(m): 3:31am On May 03, 2007
cool
Re: Interracial Dating by nosilla(f): 10:07am On May 03, 2007
Youve lost me, can you both elaborate please on your comments.

nosillA xx
Re: Interracial Dating by chat2chuma(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2007
Men,God knows what i went thru dating a briton.I saw HELL!.Forget o!
If dem wan suffer u,o boy u go scater.Can u imagine this briton phoning british cops sayin im missin just to get my address in Naija.Na wa o.Once beaten thrice shy.BE WARNED
Re: Interracial Dating by Seun(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2007
You didn't choose the right British boyfriend, that's all. All Britons are not the same: are all Nigerians 419ers?
Re: Interracial Dating by chaloo(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2007
t
Re: Interracial Dating by redwoman(f): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2007
I think that it is all a matter of preference, whatever makes you happy. Although my preference has always been men of color, the blacker the better,,,i just love black skin,, it's a real turn-on,,,,,,much love to my black brothers.

Redwoman
Re: Interracial Dating by drrionelli(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2007
As I have read through the posts here, I'm struck by something--the real issue is NOT one of race!

Clearly, people have concerns adjusting to and accepting cultural differences. Notice that all the issues mentioned here are not "race" (which really has no scientific basis), but cultural. Habits, traditions, customs and such are what make the differences between people so obvious and, thus, challenging.

After all, what is "race?" Good luck defining it. But the things that cause us the most strife in relationships are learned--societal and cultural.
Re: Interracial Dating by Eiregirl(f): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2007
I've dated black guys only, for the last 12 years. My sister is married to a Nigerian & they have beautiful children. I am currently in a relationship with a Nigerian man, whom I love dearly & he feels the same. It's all about COMMUNICATION. We have a great relationship. If I don't like something, I'll let him know & we'll discuss it & vice versa. Communication is the key!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex / Photo: Ladies And Photos.. See What This Lady Did Just To Take A Photo. / Can This Be Seen As An Abomination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.