Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (61042 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by dbigrod(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2010
[size=15pt]if u were in the same room with the person above u,what will u do?[/size]
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by TeeJay6(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2010
watch my back and guard by bottom seriously
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by cantell(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2010
Give him 12 strokes of Koboko in his buttocks.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2010
emmh i wud exfoliate his face for him tongue tongue cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by nellaluv(f): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2010
She's gonna be real fun, we'll gist and gossip, lol, we're gonna be bff's grin tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Tashaluv(f): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
play chess with her kiss kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by nellaluv(f): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2010
Pweety4me: undecided undecided
undecided undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2010
we do movies after our gbeborun sessions grin grin grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Tashaluv(f): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
peck her till she's outta breath grin grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2010
^awww na wa , shey u no go browse me 2 ni angry angry grin
@op
we wud gist and she wud tell me how her fish market is moving kiss kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Tashaluv(f): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^awww na wa , shey u no go browse me 2 ni angry angry grin
@op
we wud gist and she wud tell me how her fish market is moving kiss kiss
no na, e neffareach dat stage.

@op,i wld tell her am no fish seller embarassed embarassed
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2010
play ludo wiv her and also tel her she rocks kiss kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Tashaluv(f): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2010
jump on d bed wth her till we get tired
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Amigoz(f): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
Plait her hair
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 12:53am On Jun 19, 2010
I'll sit on her bed & we'll pray 2gether every Day/nite. cheesy grin cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2010
watch a movie together
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by cantell(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2010
Look at her suspiciously.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by goodass(m): 1:28am On Jun 20, 2010
replace d@ his helmet abi na ben-ti-gor sef wt Presido's cowboy hat. then i'll av him pose for a sculpting session. no meals, no drinks.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 1:37am On Jun 20, 2010
start a real fight wit him,boxing 4 real.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by goodass(m): 1:46am On Jun 20, 2010
lwkmd, na so u mean me ni? abeg o, i no fit fight. biko. but if my hand reach bottle, i fit brk am on ur head, then proceed to tap wine just under ur ribcage. lastly i'll dial 911, make dem con carry u
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 1:51am On Jun 20, 2010
Hug him smiley
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by goodass(m): 1:52am On Jun 20, 2010
. . .and start frm wia we left off ((( )))

hwdy?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 1:57am On Jun 20, 2010
^I'm fine jare u nko?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by cantell(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2010
Keep to myself.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2010
chat
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
cantell:

Keep to myself.
y? grin i doubt u would really smiley

@OP Hide her laptop so dat she will be able 2 take a break from nl grin tongue.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2010
I would actually thank u for that lol.

@topic gossip
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by cantell(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

[color=#550077]y? grin i doubt u would really smiley
Try me.
@post,
Say hi and chat with her.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2010
pray for him in japenese so he can receive his blesssing immediately wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 12:27am On Jun 21, 2010
cantell:

Try me.

I'm 9ice y'know? wink both in character & looks try me 2 grin smiley

@OP Gist.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by cantell(m): 12:36am On Jun 21, 2010
Idowuogbo:

pray for him in japenese so he can receive his blesssing immediately wink
No longer exfoliating my face?
Well. . . .more blessings to you too!
Pweety4me:

[color=#550077]I'm 9ice y'know? wink both in character & looks try me 2 grin smiley

Keep telling yourself that!
@Post,
Looks for the door this time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Reply)

Let's Use Smileys Only! / Ask A Question, Get A Wrong Answer! / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.