Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Right Reasons For Being A Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Reasons For Being A Virgin. (1476 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? / Most Common Reasons For Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Reasons For Being A Virgin. by IyaBasira: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2010
I saw this article written by an amazing bloggist and I hope it goes a little way to reducing the mistaken idea that men somehow respect you more for being a virgin .

http://sugabelly..com/2009/02/of-virgins-and-virginity.html
Re: The Right Reasons For Being A Virgin. by Pweety4me(f): 12:05am On Jun 19, 2010
She sounds kinda angry doe. . . undecided but she does has some good points but they still can be argued.

I liked d quote below from one of the male commenters on her blog. smiley

"There are some who stay virgins not only out of faith but out of love."
Re: The Right Reasons For Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2010
thank you poster, but who cares?
Re: The Right Reasons For Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 19, 2010
how old is odiaero, some posts of yours can be so childish?
Re: The Right Reasons For Being A Virgin. by papagee1(m): 4:38am On Jun 19, 2010
hes 55 while ure 74
Re: The Right Reasons For Being A Virgin. by abrahym(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2010
Maybe em no get manners
Re: The Right Reasons For Being A Virgin. by BlakkBoi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2010
Make we hear word for these una virgin nonsense. Dem dey take am go heaven?. Mcheeew
Re: The Right Reasons For Being A Virgin. by IyaBasira: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2010
BlakkBoi:

Make we hear word for these una virgin nonsense. Dem dey take am go heaven?. Mcheeew

Please don't get it twisted. This topic is not meant to make anyone feel bad or to anger anyone. I just think that a few people are doing things for shallow reasons. The purpose of this is to educate and not to judge anyone.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Women And Romance / Bomb Blast Rockz Gombe / How Do Married Men Flirt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.