Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? (5864 Views)

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / What Is Denrele Wearing? / Why Is Denrele Wearing A Dress In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by misterani(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2010
Check These Out

Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2010
He's really really wild in those outfits.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by puskin: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2010
. . . . . he always acting and dressing all weird.

Maybe he didn't have enuff fun during his childhood days. undecided undecided
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
Right now, he's in the class of the gay azz mofos.

But  if you take away the razz outfits, shave off his hair into a clean cut, put some nice clothes on him. . . .I bet you, he'd make some chick lucky. He has a sexy facial structure and cool swag[ref to facial expression in pix 2)
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2010
Emmmm, Is he a mad man who recently escaped from a psychiatric ward? undecided

Plus no pun intended.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by tpiah: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
this guy needs some food in his stomach.

he's so skinny.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by nellaluv(f): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2010
I love his style, he's totally kwul, he's in a class of his own and he got swag and lastly he's classified under humans.
Can you believe his hair is still a virgin hair shocked like woah i was surprised when he said it cheesy .
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Cute500(f): 12:41am On Jun 19, 2010
watever.he simply looks weird, his gf or wife must be like him too cuz his sense of style just puts me off.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by misterani(m): 1:12am On Jun 19, 2010
grin
i wonder what his wedding day would look like!!
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Dolemite(f): 1:32am On Jun 19, 2010
mama-gee:

Emmmm, Is he a mad man who recently escaped from a psychiatric ward? undecided

Plus no pun intended.

*Scratches head* You do know what a pun is right? undecided

FL Gators:

But  if you take away the razz outfits, shave off his hair into a clean cut, put some nice clothes on him. . . .I bet you, he'd make some chick lucky. He has a sexy facial structure and cool swag[ref to facial expression in pix 2)
We can't all conform to this boring routine of life, what Denrele does some people can only dream of, they wish they can express themseves openly like that, even if friends, family don't approve. . .we all have things we wish we could do but are held back by inhibitions, Denrele is living past those inhibitions.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 19, 2010
Dolemite:

*Scratches head* You do know what a pun is right? undecided
We can't all conform to this boring routine of life, what Denrele does some people can only dream of, they wish they can express themseves openly like that, even if friends, family don't approve. . .we all have things we wish we could do but are held back by inhibitions, Denrele is living past those inhibitions.
So you've been dreaming of dressing like that?

a ti mu e!
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Dolemite(f): 1:58am On Jun 19, 2010
FL Gators:

So you've been dreaming of dressing like that?

a ti mu e!
You don't get it do you? not dressing like that but losing inhibitions when all disapprove,
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 19, 2010
Dolemite:

You don't get it do you? not dressing like that but losing inhibitions  when all disapprove,
His style is unique alright, plz nobody is arguing that.
But to ME, he looks like a gay.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Dolemite(f): 2:03am On Jun 19, 2010
FL Gators:

His style is unique alright, plz nobody is arguing that.
But to ME, he looks like a gay.
You humans and your useless need to classify one another, to a white man you look like a neggar. . .
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 19, 2010
Dolemite:

You humans and your useless need to classify one another, to a white man you look like a neggar. . .
Why are you getting so touchy because of my opinion?

You classify his style as unique, what am I to say to that? That your classification is also useless? My friend, get off your high horse.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Pweety4me(f): 2:11am On Jun 19, 2010
FL Gators:

[b]But  if you take away the razz outfits, shave off his hair into a clean cut, put some nice clothes on him. . . .[/b]I bet you, he'd make some chick lucky. He has a sexy facial structure and cool swag[ref to facial expression in pix 2)
Yea could possibly work out. . .but removing d outfits from him is like removing him. . .i like him sha he's crazy & cool cheesy smiley but i agree some outfits r just way 2 over d top.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

Yea could possibly work out. . .but removing d outfits from him is like removing him. . .i like him sha he's crazy & cool cheesy smiley but i agree some outfits r just way 2 over d top.
lol I guess kiss
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Dolemite(f): 2:20am On Jun 19, 2010
FL Gators:

Why are you getting so touchy because of my opinion?

You classify his style as unique, what am I to say to that? That your classification is also useless? My friend, get off your high horse.
Touchy? don't make me laugh, calling someone a gay just because of the way they dressed is absurd, you wouldn't like it if someone gave you a name for your dress sense, assuming you have one grin. . .
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 19, 2010
Dolemite:

Touchy? don't make me laugh, calling someone a gay just because of the way they dressed is absurd, you wouldn't like it if someone gave you a name for your dress sense, assuming you have one grin. . .
Your opinion and quite frankly, I dont care.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by Dolemite(f): 2:25am On Jun 19, 2010
FL Gators:

Your opinion and quite frankly, I dont care.
Lol, same here mr touchy.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by AloyEmeka5: 3:46am On Jun 19, 2010
[size=14pt]Dude is so gay.[/size]
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by chika98: 7:08am On Jun 19, 2010
He is a trend setter you guys grin grin

I've never been able to understand what the guy is on about to be honest. I don't get why he is a celeb for that matter
I guess he is doing something right. His whole get-up is very weird and off.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by shilling(f): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2010
Looks like a fun guy . . . like someone I'd love to hang out with when I'm bored or something.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by maedan(f): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2010
When he started this crap it was considered pretty cool. But nowadays people like him get classified very quickly, as gay. I wonder why there haven't been any rumours running around about this. If it was a girl acting kooky like this, they would shout homo!!
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by aieromon(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2010
Swagger haters on the loose here lipsrsealed
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by maedan(f): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
I really like Denrele, I think he's very talented and I love it when he appears in people's music videos. I was just saying that his kind of personality would have brought on rumours of his sexuality but surprisingly that's not the case. But any female showing such acts of weirdness would have been gossiped about left and right about if she was gay or not.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by atilla(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2010
the dressing is too extreeme. Just a bit would be okay

the guy needs one of these

Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by MissyB1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2010
Na small small craze deh start.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by mamagee3(f): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

[size=14pt]Dude is so gay.[/size]
Gay? Nah!

He's flat out psycho.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by spicyhoney(f): 12:32am On Jun 20, 2010
Denrele is cool and his dress style is just his own way of BEING DIFFERENT.

There is nothing wrong with him and he is VERY FAR FROM BEING GAY.
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by dillon67: 12:36am On Jun 20, 2010
if am being asked,i'll say Denrele is a guy that comes out with different hair styles & attire almost everyday
Re: What Class Of Human Being Is Denrele? by MeGaStReEt: 2:38am On Jun 20, 2010
i like this guy no be small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh A.k.a Osuofia Builds Mansion Inside Owerri's Most Opulent Zone Estate / See How This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Calabar(photos) / ★ See Epic Throwback Photo Of Alhaji Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.