Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? (1594 Views)

Nigeria’s Top Five Rated Players Of All Time / Flying Eagles Are The Winners Of The African Youth Championship / Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by mensdept: 3:51am On Jun 19, 2010
Worse

1. Yakubu
2. Keita
3. Obasi

Good thing no Midwest player is here J.K.

Best

1. Enyeama
2. Taiwo
3.Odiah

The last two I just threw in
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by DrKitaun(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2010
U are foolish to add Yakubu to ur list . . .ODE !
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by mensdept: 4:39am On Jun 20, 2010
Foolish?

Negro please. OLODO

Have you been watching THIS World Cup. YAKUBU IS THE WORST PLAYER ON THE SUPER EAGLES

Now what?
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by DrKitaun(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2010
Negro ?

U are an unfortunate case of an abortion gone wrong. Bloody nuisance !
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by dominique(f): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2010
Dr kitaun, except if you're related to yakubu that you'll insist that he's not one of the worst players on the team.
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by DrKitaun(m): 1:22am On Jun 21, 2010
Dominique

edit ur post and I will reply u. Thanks
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by hollandis(f): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2010
kitaun God punish you for saying Aiyegbeni does not deserve to be there.
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by DrKitaun(m): 7:18am On Jun 21, 2010
^ only nitwits, stans and obonlagidos like hollandis and OP would say Yak has been dismal . . .u fools dont know anything, stick to analysing failure in celebs' romances . . .buffoons that only got a monkey's IQ!

Yakubu dis yakubu dat, ediots !
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by hollandis(f): 7:28am On Jun 21, 2010
kitaun you are as useless as your father.May devil rape ur sister for assuming yakubu has been faboulous.you are such a wasted sp.erm iidiot!!
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by DrKitaun(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2010
^Another Kaita on d loose.

How old are u BTW ? Bloody Juvenile deliquent that sounds like he had never been fathered b4!
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by hollandis(f): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2010
You are as daft as your father,I heard he died father while attempting to climb a tree with his back towards it.May you join your father in the great beyond.Its only a bast.ard person that will give aiyegeni a pat on the back .
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by michya: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2010
Who er thos suppotin the inclusion of YAK in the Super Eagles? Yakubu is not only the worst player in d Eagles but in this Tournament. Useless SON of a Useful father. mager>>>>>>>>>
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by DrKitaun(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2010
hollandis:

You are as daft as your father,I heard he died father while attempting to climb a tree with his back towards it.May you join your father in the great beyond.Its only a bast.ard person that will give aiyegeni a pat on the back .

recycled balderdash . . .if u must yab, GET ORIGINAL !

juvenile Arrow !!! grin
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by naso2(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2010
People just love to hate yakubu. I am not his fan either, but in this tornament Osaze has been a bigger flop than him, except if the yardstick here is their pre-tornament rating.
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by deb(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2010
Osaze only flopped in our last match and he only played the first-half?
I still remember he was a torn in the flesh of Argentina with Obafemi Martins.
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by hollandis(f): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

recycled balderdash . . .if u must yab, GET ORIGINAL !

juvenile Arrow !!! grin
Your mummy is a cock seller @ojuelegba.FOOOL like your papa
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by mensdept: 12:24am On Jun 22, 2010
Dr. Kitaun, you are and still remain a Negro,

You have no defense for a player past his prime, and yet go on the defense lol.

Its not a matter of hating Yakubu, what do we stand from that, The truth is he is not very good. Anyone watching the strikers for other countries?

YAK and Obasi IS A BAD COMBINATION.

Portugal beating North Korea 7-0, with 7 DIFFERENT PLAYERS SCORING quality goals, Yet in two games none of those useless strikers= YAkobasi have made any brilliant or creative runs,
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:33am On Jun 22, 2010
Despite my dislike & pre-tournament harsh criticism of Yakubu, I'll be the first to admit he has done fairly well in our 2 matches so far.

Worst players IMO are
- Dickson Etuhu
- Chinedu Obasi    AND
- Obinna Nsofor

Best Players are
- Vincent Enyeama
- kalu Uche    AND
- Danny Shittu.
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by DrKitaun(m): 1:49am On Jun 22, 2010
Mr SEMIU

God bless u . . .

Can u see why I MISS FBS ? Irritants like dat expired hollandia milk and d other dolt that is unadulteratedly mentally deficient would have been put in their place.
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by hollandis(f): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Mr SEMIU

God bless u . . .

Can u see why I MISS FBS ? Irritants like dat expired hollandia milk and d other dolt that is unadulteratedly mentally deficient would have been put in their place.
You are a camel's dung.Who gave you the audacity to play down the foolish performance of aiyegbeni,is he your father? if you like miss fbs or facebook na you know.Onyeoshi
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by DrKitaun(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2010
hollandis:

You are a camel's dung.Who gave you the audacity to play down the foolish performance of aiyegbeni,is he your father? if you like miss fbs or facebook na you know.Onyeoshi

Nitwit, go screw a dog . . .u need to stop barking grin grin grin
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by jalether(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2010
Poster, I disagree with your list

Worst players

Etuhu
Obasi
Odiah/odems

Best players

Enyeama
Shittu
Yobo
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by hollandis(f): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Nitwit, go screw a dog . . .u need to stop barking grin grin grin
God punish you
Whenever I see Aiyegbeni ,I will rain abuses on your family.Oloshi
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by DrKitaun(m): 1:59am On Jun 23, 2010
^Twerp!

Go screw a dog . . .
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by Rhydem: 3:19am On Jun 23, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

U are foolish to add Yakubu to your list . . .ODE !

Please tell me you are simply joking, or I am seriously worried that you may have bad case of Kaitalosis (Loss of mental sense)

How can you not see that Yakubu was the key hindrance to the super eagles progression.

He could not control the ball,  I can even recall he controlled the ball with his hand as he struggled to control the ball.

I don't even need to mention the miss as that is just an addition to a long list of problems yakubu has caused for Nigeria.

The only people who like Yakubu are those he deep down think he be fine boy. Say you think he fine boy abi?
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by DrKitaun(m): 3:26am On Jun 23, 2010
Fine boy ? Lol

this thread was opened after d Greece match, only retards would say he messed up dat day.

Did he mess up with d miss ? yes!

Obasi nko ? Martins ko ? They are all guilty abeg. No need to castigate people that have been KaHITarised in camp.
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by 12large: 4:21am On Jun 23, 2010
dr kitaun do you really have a phd, because you think a goat that was brought from a mental home. yakubu juju heavy ohhh this monkey have been playing bad since 2006 to 2010 but he keeps on playing, it seems like all the coaches coming in are not even putting the heart of nigerians in their plans. anyway i don't think his juju would work on siasia
Re: The Three Worse Players And Three Best Players Of Supper Eagles Are? by funmilade4real(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
mensdept:
Worse

1. Yakubu
2. Keita
3. Obasi

Good thing no Midwest player is here J.K.

Best

1. Enyeama
2. Taiwo
3.Odiah

The last two I just threw in
Super...

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Real Madrid Nearly Signed Oscar Before He Joined Chelsea / Cristiano Ronaldo Strips Down For New Underwear Campaign And Gives Fitness Tips. / Top 10 Richest Sportsmen Of 2015"exclusive List".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.