Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:29 PM

Uba Loan, Please I Need Advise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uba Loan, Please I Need Advise (3637 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Loan, Please I Need Advise by Imeobong(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2010
Folks,

Please I need advise on what to do, I collected an unsecured loan (overdraft) from UBA for a business last year, I had already explain to my branch that it will take at least 1 year for me to repay back the facility. The initial arrangement was that it will be rollover every 3months until I finish payment, but 4 months after they was the bank reforms by the CBN.

To cut this long story short, the loan could not be rescheduled (roll-over) again after the initial duration of three months cause of CBN restriction. So the accounts have been on debit since then till date. My problem is that because of the situation, I have been paying debit intrest on the account, and out of the N200, 000 I pay every month for the past 8months, N170,000 I am told is taken by the bank for the loan intrest.

Please I need help on how to stop the intrest on this as they have taken close to N1,000,000 alone on intrest. genuine advise will be appreciated, and not that I do not want to pay intrest, but what they are charging is too much and it will make me a money slavefor a long time if allowed to continue.
Thank you for your sincere advise
Re: Uba Loan, Please I Need Advise by Gidoeny(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2010
kindly go to UBA Plc and tell them to give the total amount you are meant to pay. as soon as this is done please do your dead level best to clear the whole debt immediately or else you will keep on paying money that you did no eat. UBA Plc i assure you have no solution to your problem. just clear the debt once.
Re: Uba Loan, Please I Need Advise by sonety2k(m): 5:21am On Jul 07, 2010
Gidoeny:

kindly go to UBA Plc and tell them to give the total amount you are meant to pay. as soon as this is done please do your dead level best to clear the whole debt immediately or else you will keep on paying money that you did no eat. UBA Plc i assure you have no solution to your problem. just clear the debt once.

That's the best Advice and just offset the debt once and for all
Re: Uba Loan, Please I Need Advise by Osama10(m): 5:52am On Jul 07, 2010
They are correct, clear the whole debt at once.

These banks can be so annoying at times.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Temporary Uk Address For Your Click Bank Account. / Buy And Sell Recharge Card Online Training / Banking Sector Records Transactions Worth N29.44 Trillion In Q4 2017 – Nbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.