Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Testimony Of An Ex-disciple Of A Top American Witch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of An Ex-disciple Of A Top American Witch (7906 Views)

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Who Was The Disciple Whom Jesus Loved? / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony Of An Ex-disciple Of A Top American Witch by Yefet(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2010
Testimony of an ex-disciple of a top American witch
Jim McCoy

No copyrighted – “freely you have received freely give”

Translation from Czech: Lubomír Zimmer 2007

Following is a transcript and modified gospel testimony and conference on New Age, given by Jim McCoy in Czech Republic somewhere around 1995 few years after the fall of communism in our country.

“Go and tell others what I have done for you, so that even they might believe that I am coming soon”

Disciple of the witch

My name is Jim McCoy. I was born and raised in a small city in America. My parents did not know very much about God. In our home, we did not talk about God at all. However, I had a very strange hunger inside of me – I wanted to know the real meaning of life. Therefore, I turned to the world with all its offers, so that I would satisfy this hunger. Moreover, in this way I have come across all kinds of dogmas and religions. Moreover, because I had not known anything about Christianity and did not know the truths of the Bible, I did the things, which I thought the man is supposed to do, and that is to seek God. It was the desire to know the truth. Nevertheless, every religion, which I did practice, has left me empty on the inside. I practiced yoga, Hinduism, Buddhism, voodoo, witchcraft, humanism – and all this has left me inside absolutely empty and void.

I also had big problems in my life. One day my parents have had enough of me and have decided to kick me out of the home because I was unstable and was always looking for new jobs. I changed very often my relationships with my girlfriends as well.

I moved to another place in the US thinking that this would help me. So I came to the state of New York. I have met an interesting man at my work. He told me that he knows a woman, who knows the answers to all of my life questions.

Her name was Nels. She was a registered witch. These women were known worldwide through the organization of OSN and her task was to teach different influential people to the uniting of the whole world to this one religion. Her “spiritual school” was located in one of the Indians reservation. When I entered there, I was surprised by many young people who were smiling at me and seemed to be happy. However, inside of this people’s eyes were some kind of emptiness. At that time, I did not recognize this as a warning signal and I did not realize it. I have asked this woman –witch – if I can stay at that place under her influence. I did not have enough money to go in there as a regular student. She told me that I could stay there only under the condition if I would become her disciple, and that I would be learning to all the things that every student in her school is being taught.

One day she walked up to me and said, “My spirit guide has told me to make you now my disciple”. I agreed to this. She brought me into her house. In the back of the house was a private library. In the middle of this room was a table made in the shape of pentagram. The walls were from the bottom to the top of the ceiling full of books. The books were all textbooks and instructions on how to cultivate and practice all kinds of occult and different teachings of New Age. Some of the books were apparently very old, they were written by hand by witches from the ancient time two hundred to three hundred years ago from Europe in which we are now (tr. note: he was giving this testimony in Europe). I was locked inside the building and was allowed to see only her. When the thirtieth day came, she came to me and told me that her “spirit guide” has told her, that I myself should be also provided with a spirit guide. We went somewhere outside where there was a small house. It was a kind of her sanctuary, where nobody else was allowed to come except her self and that was the place where she practiced her witchcraft. As soon as she opened up the door of that house, I could with my physical eyes see that something dark was covering or spreading over that place. When we came inside, I have found that there were no windows. In the middle of the room where we went was a table with four chairs and one of the chairs was bigger sort of something like her throne. There she set. On the table was crystal. She was seated on the throne and asked me to come inside.

She told me, that after she will do certain thing – which I did not understand – the crystal will be shining; will be pulsing with light and than the “spirit” will manifest. She told me that this spirit would tell me that he comes from my own life and that he will be helping me. She also told me that when that spirit comes up to me I am supposed to say “yes”. I agreed. She began to sing. The door of that house suddenly, closed by itself. We were in this building alone. Yet in that room, I could hear many voices and I was not able to recognize where they are coming from. It was very mysterious. She later told me that the voices were dead people whose spirits came from underworld. As soon as she started to sing, the crystal really began to shine and was pulsing with light. Suddenly that spirit was manifesting out of that crystal. He asked me if he can come inside of me. I answered “yes” and so he came inside of my body. Than from that moment on, I lose my control, over my body. Since that time whatever I said, thought, and what I did – I could not control it anymore. This has opened door to many other unwelcome demons, which had entered into me also. Since that time, I was absolutely possessed by demons. I become slave a robot of New Age. Whatever my teacher has told me that is what I did.

Once she showed me a family, which lived in a neighborhood. She told me “you see that young lady?” I said “yes”. She said, “Whomever will this lady marry in her life; will be given two thirds of an inheritance from her parents”. My teacher had in her mind big part of Indian reservation, which that girl was to receive as her dowry. She told me: “I want you to come up to her and that you fall in love with each other and take her as wife”. Even in this, I was obedient. I went and I did just that. Than, that property was brought over to me. However, the family of that young girl did not agree with that. That is why my teacher instructed me to take that girl into my hometown with me. She thought that her parents and relatives would not protest against that. I did just that. Right there in my hometown came moment, in which that property was to be written over to me.

One day it happened that I sort of lose my energy and the veil of that demonic captivity has been torn in two. On a moment, I become normally free as before and could freely think and decide. I knew that this is only for a short time; it was a matter of just couple of hours. I had to act fast. Immediately put her on the buss and for her way home I have given her a letter for her parents in which I had described how our contact with each other actually started; and that all this was my teacher’s idea. Immediately I have decided for divorce. When I returned into my flat, I become to feel against myself a terrible anger. I knew I disobeyed my teacher – witch. I set behind a table and I did not wanted to hear anybody. I knew that by this rebellion I have put myself into a trouble. I began to weep. I began to hear an audible voice of some spirit, which was talking to me. He said “You idiot-fringe! My lady has you in her wisp anyhow”. Suddenly I could feel the spirit began to attack me. I grabbed the knife, which was lying on the table, but that spirit began to attack me with that knife instead. He lifted me off the chair into the air; and was taking me by force out of the house and was dragging me farther to the car. I began to scream for help.

Meanwhile the spirit dragged me to the car and started the motor. He was driving me outside of the city somewhere beyond swimming stadium and to some kind of a lake. At the lake the car has suddenly stopped and the spirit had me thrown outside of the car and was dragging me to the water. While he dragged me, I began to scream for help again and at the same time, I called on God to help me. As he was dragging me to the water, he was causing me great pain and was endangering me with that knife which I was holding in my hand. He told me that he would be tormenting me. I knew that he wanted to drown me down. About halfway between the car and the water pond I screamed “God if you are real, please help me!” At that moment, there spring out a great dog from the direction of the water pond, and began running towards me. As soon as this dog came closer, I felt that this tormenting spirit came inside of my body (as though he was afraid of that dog). The dog had bitten me into my hand, in which I was holding the knife. He squeezed his jaws and the knife has dropped out of my hand. After that, the dog was pushing to the water. Now we were both in the water. The dog was dragging me to one girl standing in the water and was standing with her back towards us. That girl is today my wife. As I was standing there, I could not move. Somebody was there holding me. Kim, which is a name of my wife today, was standing there for a while turned with her back towards me and was talking with God. She turned and saw me, than she turned again with her back towards me and was telling to God something. After that, she walked towards me. I do not know what she was telling me, but I knew in that moment that I was rescued. Later she was telling me about meeting me at the shore of that pond. She told me that at that time while she was standing in the water, she was in struggling in prayer with God because of a relationship with some man, which ended up broken. At that time, she had enough of that. She was standing in that water, was calling to God, and was asking Him “Lord Jesus, send me a man which I could take us my husband”. Just after she prayed this, she turned around and saw me standing there in the water. She rather saw something resembling something that looked like a man or rather a ghost of a man than some man of her dreams. She turned back to God and cried aloud “You do not mean this seriously”. I really looked horrible. It was a suffering to look at me. I had long hair half-length, leather vest on me, no shirt, on my bare chest satanic symbols and on my neck crystal, and down were stinking moccasins. When she looked on me, she could see that I had in my mouth cancer, which was caused by chewing tobacco. She was walking towards me only under very strict obedience to God, because as she saw me there standing, she did not want to have anything to do with me. We began to talk with each other. She felt that there is a connection between us, which was caused by the Holy Spirit.

She took me home to her parents. When she opened up the door and introduced me, her father was shocked. She has said “Look father whom am I bringing to our home”. He just slammed the door went to a telephone and called to some brethren to pray, because her daughter has brought home something terrifying. Kim was the only one who spoke with me and I knew that because of that cancer I am slowly dying. I have lost everything, and was now living on the street. Nevertheless, I still practiced New Age. On the other hand, Kim was still talking to me about God, about the Lord Jesus. I opposed her with my theories, which I learned and was very stubborn.

Into that country and the city where I was, came great wintertime. I had no place to live. I went to Kim ands ask her “where should I go?” Her parents owned forest cabin nearby area of New Eucher in national park. It was really a solitude place in the woods about 22 kilometers (13 miles) away from the city. There was no electricity; no running water and the only heating was stove. In first of January, there was about 180 centimeters (5, 9 feet) of snow and I was there all alone. Kim was coming over there to visit me over the weekends, the rest of the time she was at school. Inside of the house were two rooms. I was supposed to use that smaller one. When Kim came, she was using the bigger one. She served me; she was talking to me about the Lord Jesus. She was the only one that I knew in that area. I had to go about one kilometer (0, 62 miles) to cut the ice from frozen river to get some water. I also walked into the forest wit a handsaw to be able to make fire. I had no money to buy food. It was really solitude place in the forest. I had no car to go to the town. Kim was bringing me food every weekend. It was milk and some pastries and I ate only twice a week. Because did not eat regularly and was there all alone, I was more under the influence of demons, and therefore my health was being broken down day-to-day. I became so sick that I was just lying in bed and could not move. Kim wanted to take to a doctor, bud God has said to her “No!” He wanted to save me in a different way.

One of the Sundays, I was so terribly sick that I felt like dying. The Lord has said to Kim that He does not want her to return into that forest cabin, until he will send her there. The process of my definite change has begun. Kim was leaving me with tears in her eyes and came back into school, somewhere faraway. God was preparing His own operation. Before she left, she make a fire, for me to be warm. I could not get up of the bed and outside was already 20 degrees below zero. This time I was really left alone. The fire went out pretty soon and I did not have strength to get up and make it bur again neither to keep it burning. I’ got frostbites and my body was still weaker and weaker. I was slowly dying. The room was getting colder and colder and with it chilling shade of death.

As I hopelessly lay there, I began to feel, that my spirit and my body was separating from each other. Great fear gripped me. All those “truths” that I was until that time receiving, I suddenly saw as lies and I realized that I had lived vainly.

I suddenly saw with my very eyes that right next to my bed opened up very deep pit and I saw in horror hell.* The room suddenly was filled with stench of brimstone and burned human flesh and I heard terrible screams of multitudes of people coming out of that pit. It was multitudes upon multitudes of frightful cry of millions of tormented beings. My spirit had moved and slowly began to go in the direction inside that pit. I began to scream because in that moment I knew, that I would have to spend the whole endless eternity in hell. In that very moment all the teaching preaching and testimonies that Kim was telling me became vividly clear to me. I could see it very brightly on my mind. At the edge of hell, God began to water the little seeds of God’s Word which she told me. In that very moment I knew that that Bible which was laying next to me and which Kim has left there, just before she left me there, has something to do with my situation getting better, and that only in that book is the only salvation. I had little candle in that room to make the room light. The glow from the fire out of the pit of hell could not make the room light up, so with my hand I was searching for that candle and matches. I also reached out for the Bible. As soon as I reached my hand after the Bible, some claw grabbed my hand and stopped me from doing it. The room was suddenly filled with some kind of very strong authoritative demonic presence and some very deep voce spoken to me “You idiot! You dumb! You have believed everything I said to you and that’s why you now belong to me!” And he placed his hand back on my chest. In desperation, I began to weep, because my spirit was without restrain moving downward toward hell. Now my spirit and my body was separated. ** I had to stop it somehow. My consciousness was still on guard and I knew, that I have to immediately receive Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, as Kim used to tell me. I knew that it have to happen before my soul would be definitely separated from my body and before it would be pulled down into hell. Satan knew that also. It was fight literally for every millisecond. I felt that God is on my site and was giving me strength to reach out again for the Bible. I could very clearly feel the God’s strength for this act. S I did it once again. That hand claw wanted to stop me again but this time it had to move away. So I grabbed the Bible and put it on my chest. The Bible opened itself. I wanted to lift it to where the light of the candle which I was finally able to light up. But Satan has blew out the flame of the candle, so by now there was very deep darkness in the room. Therefore I could not read anything out of that book and did not see what was written in that page were the Bible miraculously opened. There was absolute darkness. But God is faithful, He loves man. Suddenly there appeared from above three rays of light and everyone of this rays has specially light up on the three places in that opened Bible. They were the three verses from the third chapter of the Gospel of John “Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except one be born anew, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (John 3:3 ASV). “Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except one be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God!” (John 3:5 ASV). “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.” ( John 3:16 ASV).

As I was reading this last passage, inside of me and with my whole being I knew that now I have the only liberating truth. In that moment God let me know how to receive the Lord Jesus Christ into my life. I heard it very often from Kim, but as soon as I heard it the devil had cleared that out of my mind immediately. In that moment all was made very clear to me. God had put away those fingers that were plugging my ears and heart. I remembered the prayer of submission to God and the prayer in which one asks for the forgiveness of sins, which Kim used to tell me. I began to rise from my bed and was asking Jesus for deliverance and salvation. Satan, because he knew, that I have only a very short time left and seeing that I could be at the last moment plug out of hell, tried very intensively stop my prayer. He knew that if he could somehow stop me from praying, my spirit will reach the place where I did not wanted to go. It was a fight at the very edge of hell. At that moment I felt that Satan has put a great weight on me. I felt as if somebody was brutally cutting my back with a knife. It was unbearable pain. I knew that I have to scream to Jesus to rescue me, and so I did not pay attention to that great pain. I have already tasted death and a beginning of hell, now was my chance to taste life – the new life with Jesus. I did not look at that tormenting pain and did my thing. I closed my eyes and said “Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I know that You are that true God, and I am asking You, to please come into my life and take full control over it - Now!”

In that moment, God has revealed His victory. I knew that in that moment were all those demons to whom I opened up, put aside. And they were thrown into the pit beside my bed, from which were coming that horrible screams. Suddenly the pit has closed up and the screams and the smell of hell died down. There in that sudden peace I felt as if I was bathing in warm oil. It was very cleansing. That room in which I was, was suddenly filled with light even thou it was still night. That light was so bright that it was covering everything. It was light and peace. That presence of God and His love was so intensive that I fainted.

When I wakened up the next morning, I was cleaned up and healed. I was clothed into clean clothes and the fire was burning in the stove. The whole place was warmed. The sickness (pneumonia) was gone. All weakness was gone from me. The cancer was also gone. Frostbites from my feet were also gone and I felt that I was born again. I was full of peace and joy. I knew that I am a new creation. When I opened up my eyes, I felt like Adam, when he woke up in his firs day in paradise. I went to the door and have seen it all for the first time so beautiful. Who clothed me and make a fire? When I looked I could not find any footsteps in snow around the cabin. Suddenly I heard the car of Kim coming towards me by the road. She was just returning from her school. We ran to each other’s arms and hugged each other. I said “I have received Jesus” She answered “I know, I was at school and God had told me that. So the struggle for your salvation is finished.” Some bird started to sing out loud more than the others birds did in the forest. He was sitting on the door of the cabin from which I just came out to meet Kim. We both turned in that direction. The bird went flying away, and at the very place, were he was, stayed on the door the following inscription: JOHN 3, 3.

The following spring of that same year I was in baptism buried I that same river from which I was in the winter cutting the ice the water for drinking. In the autumn of that same year, I married Kim and we moved into a bigger flat. That place at the river were I was baptized, became for me a special place. There were two mysterious things since my salvation that I cannot explain. They are still for me very mysterious puzzles. My pastor from a church into which I go with Kim, told me, that I should ask about it directly God. I usually go to that special place, I sit on a rock nearby water, and I began to pray. Once I came to that place and began to pray asking God “Lord, when I became a slave of that witch and was through her influence demon possessed, all the things in my life since that time were as darkened and inside I was full of fear. But somewhere in the distance there was sometimes this light, which only I could see. And every time I looked at that light, it was giving me always peace.” I needed to know what was it. So in this way I was one day asking this question God. When I was asking God what was that light in the darkness, the whole forest suddenly became quiet. All the birds stopped singing, not even one of them gave out any sound. To that place where I was came a very strong peace and the water before me in that stream stopped moving. Someone’s very warm hand, almost hot was placed on my shoulder. Very sweet voice, sweeter than the honey began to talk into my ear and said “Even before you knew Me, even in that most difficult time I was with you. That ray of light was me…” I felt that the Holy Spirit is very powerful. I felt on my face before the Lord Jesus Christ and began to weep by shear happiness and I said “Father God, I know what happened before you intervene and brought me out in that cold room. But what happened meanwhile, while I fainted and than I woke up healed , clothed and was in a warm room? What happened after I have felt tha hot oil and have fainted?” And that same voice spoked to me again “I alone had cast out all those demons and healed you. Than I commanded my angels to wash you clean, clothe you and to make fire in the stove so that you would be warmed up.”

I said “Father God, I will do anything, that you want me to do, because now I know, that you are the only one the true God” And He said to me:

“Go and tell others what I have done for you, so that even they might believe that I am coming soon”

So that is the reason I am here in Czech Republic and am telling you that there is only one God and that is the Lord Jesus Christ. New Age movement, were I was active in the highest places in USA, and all those religions, that exist such as – yoga and all other philosophies are false ways. I declare it unto you here, that if you practice them, you will have to go to hell. What I am telling you a declare unto you in the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ as the true God. Yes, Jesus is God. He is that life eternal. All the works and practices of fortunetelling which also includes horoscopes looking into crystal ball, pendulum, occult and all alternative healing practices, all kinds of séance, transcendental meditation, calling Hare Krishna, Buddhism and many other practices and exercises – all this will finally lead you into dead, into everlasting dying. All this things were demons promising and they were all lies. When in the school the teacher was learning me New Age, I was placed higher than other people which practiced New Age. I was in World Councel, I was teaching political leaders from all countries. I know that New Age wants to destroy human kind and if Christians wont stand against it, the nations of the world will experience the lost of freedom and will fall into Satan bondage. Speak against it on the streets, speak against it in the schools, speak about it with your politician, inform them, stir up the community, because if you want speak against it with fervor and patience it will destroy your country.

God bless you and thank you for your attention.

Many people were blessed and received the Lord Jesus Christ into their lives while Brother Jim McCoy was serving in Czech Republic. Signs and wonders followed the Word of God.

* Our spirit – soul – body: When Apostle Paul went to the dead boy, he said that “his soul” was still in the body of that boy, after that the boy was raised from dead, by the power of God. This is what Jim is saying here: “his spirit was already separated from the body while his soul was still in the body.” “And man became a living soul” (Gen. 2:7). )
If Christian is listening to the voice of God, he is becoming more and more spiritual. The soul is our real “I”. Here is our real fight going on, our self-denial fight. The best main description of our whole man that I have ever found is this; 1) our body connects us with this physical world by touching feeling etc. it gives us consciousness of this world. 2) Our soul is our real I, it connects us and gives us the consciousness of our self. 3) Our spirit connects us with God, and gives us consciousness of God.

From our spirit, the gentle voice of the Holy Spirit instructs us and calls us to “pray and read the Bible” but our “soul” has many likes and dislikes and if it voluntarily turns its attention to its desires, we become likened to it. If we realize daily God’s presence in us and look onto Jesus, we are being changed into His likeness. New Age teaching and all kinds of other false teachers and religions teach that this soul (self-consciousness) is that God and that we have to seek him and this self-consciousness have to develop. This is just the opposite to the teachings of our Lord when He said “If any man would come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.” (Matthew16:24 ASV)

**Hell: Next to bed of Jim opened up hell, is this some kind of parable or is it real? First of all When our Lord speaks about this reach man Lazarus who went into hell and was tormented there – let us first realize that our Lord in all His parables DOES NOT USE ANY NAMES! Therefore, this Lazarus is real Lazarus and it is not some kind of vision or parable, as those flames and warm are not as well. Secondly we can see that in the rebellion of Chore God opened up a earth and it swallowed its rebellious people ALIVE. So according to this verses the hell must be somewhere down the earth. Numeri 16:30-33 “But if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the LORD. And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them: And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.” This all happened not as some parable but literally, they went into hell ALIVE, that is with they bodies. This is place in the Bible and the testimony of this brother is the only case of that I know personally that it happened with the body, while the person is still alive.

Translator

Seminar by Jim McCoy about New Age

NEW AGE AND THE CHURCH OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

There are three verses that God has used to set me free from demonic bondages (John 3:3, John 3:5, John 3:16). God had revealed those texts to me while I was yet in the movement of New Age. I did not know anything about God. Every one of us is a spiritual personality that seeks after the truth. Every one of us is looking for the answers, which well up out of our soul. I was also looking for those answers and the knowledge and was deceived by the New Age movement. Not only that, I came into the leading position of this movement, into a group, which organizes and plans to deceive people, and especially Christians. I was very active in the Councilor of the United Nations, that organized deceiving people and spreading the New Age teaching in the whole world. My main commission was to teach fundamental truths of New Age global. What is this movement what strategies they use and what is that greatest deception by which they manipulate people? I will make clear some of those things. I had diploma for teaching New Age. I taught in schools founded by government and by the main missions, the main goal of that school of New Age was to destroy the fundamental truths of Christian Faith. How can this happen? How is this done? I can briefly tell you that I taught people to speak and act as Christians in order to go inside of those living (revived) fellowships and all kinds of churches and to influence them as to lead them finally to destruction. But God has snatch me out of that movement and from slavery of one witch, that is in this movement nationally respected and now teach just the very opposite in order to show to Christians the basic goals of this movement, in which I was so much active.

In short, what is New Age? It is entirety of all religions, spiritual practices movements, whose goal is to deification of man (man as God). It is a umbrella under which can hide all religions even though they teachings and practices might be very unlike, unlike the gospel and teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ. There are teachings and religions whose that has its roots in Buddhism, occult, Islam, and even some that have Christian fundamental truths, such as church of Moon, Jehovah Witnesses. God’s children or so-called “Christian Science” etc. There are different philosophies; Chinese Confucianism, occult and astrological teachings, shamans, gurus, Krishna and scientifically looking “cosmic people” etc. These movements and all kinds of orientations build some kind of a body, in which center lies – Satanism. The heart of this movement is Satanism, all other witchcraft powers and the occult powers originate from here. Yet very few people in New Age knows about this real spring and goal. That is the reason that many Christians are involved in this movement. Because this movement is on the outside appearing very humanistic and POSITIVE, are some of the truths of New Age temptation to Christians and they were especially formed for Christian New Age members, so that they would be neutralized and that it would lead them away from Jesus Christ and from the full gospel. Some of this practices are Yoga, astral projection, levitate, all kinds of Christian meditation, all kinds of witchcraft and fortunetelling. This things are temptation. They start to teach that Christians should be tolerating to other movements, for example in the name of humanity and world peace. Words about love will deceive many Christians.

Why should Christians should have nothing to do with it? The Lord has send mi into Czech Republic that I would warn before New Age also Christians. You have received a political and citizen freedom, but you can lose it and you can be under the yoke and shackles of different kind of totality, if you want realize what am I telling you. It was not a politics that has set you free (from Communism). It was the hand of Jesus Christ, which moved those politics. Lord God wants me to tell you that if the states in Czech Republic want return under the leadership of the Lord Jesus Christ, the living God, you will get again under even worse slavery. If you want forgive one another and if you your self want be forgiving in you heart, than you your self will get under those new shackles. Into your country are coming many God’s servants that they would together spread the gospel in your country. But also there are many people from New Age that are coming, so-called gurus, and if you will listen to their teachings and if you will act according to their teachings, than the Lord God will turn His face away from this country. God has commanded me, to speak about it, because it is very important and serious from the Biblical perspective.

Again, I would emphasize that this practices and teachings of New Age can destroy your country, but the worse they can destroy your very soul. I personally witnessed how many Christians had backslid from the living God. There are several ways and practices into which especially Christians get involved. For example Yoga, and especially Hatha – Yoga, which includes physical and breathing exercises. There are many Christians in America and in you country, which are under it’s influence. What is Yoga? It is a system of religious practices for reincarnation. God’s Word says that it appointed to man once to die and after that is judgment (Heb. 9:27). There is no other life, no other way of settling of what we think or do in this life. Yoga originates from Hinduism, which is a system of many religion practices, they are suppose to brake the yoke in your life, that according to their theories should began the process of “being born again”. Therefore, through Yoga we open ourselves to demons of Hinduism. Easy-going Christians say that they do not believe in such a background and that Hatha-Yoga is good exercise for body. By this they have believed in the lie of Satan. Satan will let you to build up your body, to relax ourselves, because he knows that such Christians want see behind the spiritual realm. What will happen then? All physical and soul results are build on strength and power called Shiva. It is a demon of Hinduism, to which they open up. In the lower of our back spine is a space that is so-called “snake power”. When you practice exercise of Yoga you are actually bowing down to this Shiva, the snake power is being waked and is released in your body. When this strength is developed, people possess certain kind of supernatural abilities. These things are not from God; their spiritual source is in demonic area. Therefore remember, all things which we do in physical during Yoga exercise has unclean spiritual background. No matter the stage we reach. Even these first steps are being directed into that bondage even if we admit it or not. Second form which is a temptation for Christians even from Churches and is more spread in the West; is so-called “astral projection”. It is a kind of exercise during which is body being separated from the spirit (or soul). By your will you transfer your own soul (spirit) into different dimension. For example into past lives, into universe or some kind of different space. Many times this is possible, but this people do not realize, that their spirit is not entering into God’s but demonic kingdom. When I was under the influence of the witch in New Age, I practiced this projection. My spirit was being led into different levels and worlds. By this you open your self to others invisible beings and spirits. Satan has it’s own trap laid up for you right here. When people begin to do this, they have at first nice feelings of rapture. This feelings come from a sinful nature. There is great danger here. For some time you have a control over it but after reaching a specific point, you began to lose control over your body and you are for all demons their playground, to do with you as they please. (Many people were not able to come back – note from a experiences of B. K.)

Psychotherapy is another type of this exercise which looks very much scientifically, as a method of help. Many psychotherapists are using this so-called psychotherapy to help people find out their real cause of depression or to change some kind of a negative attitude position or bad habits. But what is really going on? They many times open up the doors into the inside and by doing it they opened up the door for demonic activity. This includes all kinds of psychological relaxations.

Today is in your country fortunetelling. There are many forms and methods of doing so. Many times it is joined with some gifted man. But that gift is not from God, but is directly from Satan. When people open up their lives to fortunetelling the again open up for demons. This are demons that foretell the future. They can imitate some dead relative, because they lived with him and they know all kinds of details from the history of the families. God’s Word is very clear even in this area and it challenges us to test the spirits if they are from God or not.

No demon can for axample say that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God, which came in the flesh. (Lev. 19:31, 20:27, Deut. 18:9-19, Iz. 8:19, 1John 4:1-3). When I was active in the New Age movement and I wanted in a specific time destroy Christian teachings, I would send some groups of people into those revived Christian fellowships. I would especially go into those living Christian churches, which evangelized very actively their neighborhood. Why would we go into those most effective churches? Because church which does not evangelize very actively on their streets or else where, is not effective and is not dangerous. In the spiritual world, such church is not dangerous and means nothing; is not dangerous for demonic powers. This is why I chose those churches for our teams that were preaching the gospel more than all other churches. I send there those people that knew how to pretend they are born again Christians from their evangelizations. They were spiritual spy. The first thing was to know how strong are they in prayers and if they believe in the power of the Holy Spirit. After that we would investigate if they believe in miracles in that power of the Holy Spirit which does Jesus Christ. Another question was: Do they have problems with gossip, quarrels, contentions? What is dividing them? If we have found those things in these churches we aimed at those things in the midst of those members of that church. Members of our team would than take critical individuals aside and would through them spread over on the other people, until we made chaos and division and finally break up of that church. Our best help usually was when we found out that they have a strong youth group. We found those strong leading personalities in that youth group and we aimed at them. When in that youth group was wrong teachings and a rebellion against the elders than it was very close from being destroyed through those characteristics. All this things are weaknesses in the foundations of churches. Therefore, in this way we destroyed many churches. Under my leadership through this group, we destroyed 300 churches. Some of them were the strongest of all churches in that area.

Therefore I have came to you to bring this things out on the light, to tell you that this groups will come among you and will come against those living churches in this country. The time is up for the whole world. The Lord Jesus will return, either you believe it, or not. Many miracles are starting to happen in such power as never before. According to the Bible one world system is about to end and new is to began. Moreover, this is happening because the time is at hand.

Before I turned to Jesus Christ I worked in the World Cancel for Nations in the movement of New Age, I aimed on bringing one world religious system for the whole world. It will not be just one kind of teaching. At the beginning, it will manifest in many ways and forms. However, than the calling of the false prophets will come, and they will call and endeavor that all the religions would become one. This is the plan of New Age. I have been in many kinds of movements of New Age but I want a tell you that there is no other teaching no other religion that could be compared to the teachings and life of the Lord Jesus Christ. Many people will backslid even after receiving Jesus Christ because they did not make Him their personal Savior and their personal Lord. They have received salvation but did not enter on the way of following in obedience our Lord Jesus. On such people we concentrated wit success, we would take such people out of church. In those kind of churches that do not practice evangelism it was very easy to find out such a kind of people. We take them out of the influence of the church and slowly we lead them into practices of New Age. How is it possible? The church that is not living in the power of the Holy Spirit and that does not practice actively evangelism, is very weak nourishment and this new people are desiring to have some experiences, they are hungry for spiritual nourishment, because to receive Lord Jesus without another leading of the Spirit is not enough. This is why you have to feed this new people with God’s Word in the power of the Holy Spirit, otherwise they will somewhere else. The church showed it’s self as powerless so it was very easy for them to come out.

We showed them different types of fortunetelling, tables, and crystal balls. We would after that start with teaching about meditation with practices of different kinds of meditations. This kind of meditation, practiced in New Age is against God. Scripture tells us to meditate (contemplate) only about God’s Word. (Ps. 1:2, Phil. 4:8, 1Tim. 4:15, Ps. 119:11, 15167 etc.) Meditation according to New Age is joining on the universe or emptying of mind etc. By this, you open your heart for demons to come in and unclean spirits. Lord God has said to contemplate about God’s Word, to fill our mind with God’s Word. Because when you “empty your mind” as it is in the practices of New Age, than somebody has to fill that mind. It’s not possible to keep your mind in a empty vacuum. Somebody will fill you up. That is why we have to feed ourselves with Word from God and contemplate about God’s Word. This is especially important for the beginners. Otherwise, they will backslide. (1Petr 2:2)

Another practices that we used to show to the weak and indecisive Christians, were different kinds of levitation. This includes levitation of different things and people; different things or people would physically without the touch of human started to levitate, or some of the things would be deformed. It is a show for eyes and it will suggestively lead the one away from God’s way, especially if God’s signs and wonders do not follow the church. People from New Age by this show capture people. For example, chairs are being lifted into the air, or people are hanging in the air, forks fold down without human effort etc. You know probably the stories about pendulum etc. You ask how is it possible. The process is following: For example, when a chair is lifted into the air, it is being done by spirit, which you do not see. In the same manner these spirits fold down those forks and spoons, they move different things etc. While I was in the last stage in these spiritual practices, which was at the top of my position in New Age, I had a spirit that would take me into different kinds of areas. This “spiritual guide” I had, would cause me to be invisible and while invisible gave me a inside into the spiritual world of demons and showed me how these things come to pass in the invisible world and how is it manifested in the physical dimension. When somebody is touching the mind of others, when one is suggesting his will into another that the other one will do, or if somebody is “reading someone’s thoughts” or through a closed door, he does things that he cannot see, it is all the work of demons. That spirit (demon) went simply into that other room and listened to or read what the other person has said in there or written and than has said it to your spirit. This is the way of transferring the thoughts and signals at a distance etc. It is a work of invisible spirits, which according to Satan’s will deceive people. All this things originate directly from hell.

The Lord God does not want us to move in this world of spirits only through His son Lord Jesus Christ. Satan from the very beginning worked on turning man’s attention from Jesus Christ as our Savior and to torn our attention on Satan and his work in the world. Through levitation and other visible supernatural miracles, he wants to turn the attention on himself, to marvel him that he can do those things. This is why it is so important for newly born again Christians and for experienced older Christians that they would be constantly feed by God’s Word and to know how to answer for every situation, what the Bible has to say about it.

When I was in those antichristian activities of New Age, my greatest confederates were those churches that had no Holy Spirit. Death churches, that are prohibiting New Testament signs and wonders and different manifestations of the Holy Spirit, which blocks His mighty workings, opens it’s doors for new philosophies and thus for different spirits. Those churches that did not allow my team to come in, were those that had power of the Holy Spirit in their midst. These were the only ones that had power to resist these practices and tricks. Before we could start anything in that church, we were unmasked.

Second method how to mix God’s Word with other philosophies is to start for example with Buddhism, Hinduism, or any other eastern religions, which are modern. All those eastern religions are according to God’s Word. Through this, the New Age is spreading in the Western churches. The Lord is showing this: Do not poison, do not defile my sanctuary with this worldly teachings. All this philosophies that are coming into your country are those worldly doctrines. Czech Republic is now in critical situation. It is a situation of invasion of spiritual movements of the New Age.

The United States in the sixties during Vietnam crisis opened up to these eastern religions. In these way people from New Age were penetrating into government institution, into Congress, legislation, educational system and culture. Churches were very much surprised by that and mostly did not stand the test. These people began to change the present laws and were bringing new ones instead. Purposefully they aimed against Christians and against Christian tradition. Today we are in a situation, that we cannot publicly in schools preach the gospel as in you country. If somebody in USA brings a Biblical interpretation in the territory of school, it is illegal – except church schools. In some of the states of USA is prohibited to publicly preach gospel on the streets. On the other hand in the schools and in public media is being propagated occult, New Age etc. How could this happen? There was a time when the USA was very blessed. So called “pilgrim fathers” – founders of the USA – has build their laws on Bible, which were respected even by the unbelievers. During that blessed time we served only to one God – Jesus Christ. But than we turned away from God and we began to take heed to the teachings of New Age. People who were than making the laws were as first going in the footsteps of this kind of teachings. They began to visit astrologers and fortunetellers. Their decisions were than directed according to what astrologer has told them. Some of them confessed even publicly that they are members of New Age. Lord God has turned his face away from our country. Today those fellowships and churches in our country are having very difficult task to rebuild the church into position were it was before. I pray that it would not happen here in Czech. You have a long way ahead of you, before you build free democratic society. What I mean is concerning your economy and social things that are not developed very much in your country. But all this social problems can be solved if you will hold on to the Lord Jesus Christ. Throw away all those teachings of New Age from your country lest it became a cancer for you. Do not do that mistake as my country did that all religions are according to new laws acceptable. They have perverted the original law that proclaimed that we ought to glorify only one God. They have perverted that in a sense saying that all religions are true. This false toleration opened up a way to religious idolatry and New Age.

I travel in your country third week and during this time I have seen a lot of propagation and activities of New Age. In the North part of Prague, I have even seen fair of New Age. If you allow these things to be taught in your country it will be destroyed before being build (note: These things have been allowed already. Czech Republic is flooded with the occult, Satanism, eastern religions etc.). While I was the member of the Councilor of the United Nations, I helped to make 13 point program and law of the New Age. It is being added to this testimony. Study it. This 13 point program has become foundation for the worldwide teachings of the principles of New Age. All this people from New Age are trying to fulfill all these 13 point until the year 2000. For this reason they get for it influential politics and organizations. One of the points is that all Christians must receive faith of New Age, to submit to these teachings, otherwise they will be destroyed. Now they talk about complete liquidation. If you think that this plans are not in operation process than you are very much mistaken. The opposite is truth. I myself have been working on those plans and personally, I have seen how they are being forwarded. Today while I talked to one brother, I told him that the Councilor of the United Nations of New Age in USA imported into our country 100000 guillotines, ready for those Christians not ready to cooperate to be killed. Also in others countries are similar plans and things being worked prepared. But this is not just fantasy but a real news that I am telling you. I repeat that I was personally present for these things to happen. Councilor of the United Nations is a central organization for the fulfillment of these laws coming to being.

Another reality is the fact that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming for his bride and this bride must be without spot or wrinkle (Ef. 5:27).

To receive Jesus as your personal Savior into your life will not in itself rescue you, because you have to make decisions after all to change your heart under His leadership, and to become new creature. In this way you can stand against those false prophets and movements. We have people all over the world, who are risking their lives to destroy those doctrines of New Age and I know that many in Czech Republic are trying to do the same. You may ask “How can I do that without making a revolution? How can I personally be involved in this spiritual war?” Now I do not want to speak about shedding of blood or about physical war but what I am saying is that you should use those weapons which Jesus has given to us for our use. The following are groundwork of spiritual fight:

1) First thing is to be baptized in the Holy Spirit, because without the Holy Spirit you will not know how to properly use those weapons.

2) The most powerful and affective weapon against New Age and other false activities is to intensively evangelize all nations for the Lord Jesus Christ and thus to be effective in your society. Lord Jesus will return very soon (Rev. 22:20) and I pray that He wont find you at His coming in your easy chair, but that He might find you out among people speaking about Him. You have to edify yourself and also inform other people, doing prevention in schools. You have to evangelize and work under the leading of the Holy Spirit so that your society wont break up again and that people wont be stolen from you. You young people, you are the key to the future. You have to stop this and the future generation. Because if you don’t make it, it will be very bad. Do not let the evangelism be stopped in your country. You have to teach children, you have to show them that Jesus Christ is really active and is moving among man. You have to have living fresh testimonies about authentic experiences with the Lord.

I walked the whole night in the streets of Prague, I walked the whole night in the streets of Brno, and what I saw in these cities was nasty. Children were sitting on the streets being drunk; playing the rock music, that brain washes them. Lot of young prostitutes. These are your future. These children, these young people, are going rapidly down as a landslide, there are already on their way into destruction. Therefore you teachers you parents, trainers and everyone who has some influence on these young people to teach them the gospel of Jesus Christ and that is the only hope for them as well for you that you might not fall into teachings of New Age. As I said before, activists of New Age and Satanists are focusing especially on young people. We would watch the behavior of youth in churches. The youth is the key of your society. Here is the future of nations.

It is sad but the New Age is already in churches infiltrated on young people. Also in different branches of societies are in positioned. Also in higher places as medicine through holistic teaching. That is a teaching, which says that man is already made whole and perfect. All those alternative movements of medicine are under its influence. All psychiatrists are working with visualization and imagination, psychic powers are being arose inside of man. That means that trained professional is trying to import into your inward sight a certain imagination, he wants you to see it very vividly and wants to lead you in certain direction that is desirable for him. This is manipulation, by which Satan will get you out of God’s plan with you. (translator’s note: This teaching about visualization is already being taught in many churches as a biblical truth. Dave Hunt in his book called “Seduction of Christianity” speaks very clearly about its origin and many other shocking truths are revealed.)

In the area of alternative medicine is spread even in your country acupuncture and acupressure. I spoke with some of the doctors in our country and with some Christians that used these kind of healing. They had a address of some company in California, that does this services in these area for the worldwide. There I learned that these company is aspiring that all the needless would come from one source and than be distributed worldwide. I asked them if this is coming from a world cancel interest and they confirmed that to me. I also tried to find out the source where these needles used during acupuncture are coming from. I can now show you the documents and prove to you that it is true; that every single needle is coming from one source and that is Buddhist priests. There is one big factory were these needles are being made and everyone of those Buddhist monks is blessing that needle, and in this way they send into the world its curse. From the time of making these needles until the time of application to every individual patient, the Buddhist prayer follows this needle. Behind the application of these needles are spiritual powers that affect certain type of energy in man that affects man. They can only temporarily quiet the pain down but people are thus getting under their influence. This is one of the reasons why in Christian meetings we see still less and less of God’s miracles. Behind the effective use of those needles are again demonic powers of eastern religion cult. Satan is again deceiving people and this time he does it in scientific vestment. Many Christians are depending on alternative medicine, instead of going for healing to the Lord Jesus. He is the same and He changes not. I knew it when I was dying of cancer pneumonia and under cooling. I was at the very point of dying, between life and death, and when I called unto Jesus, He came into my life and has completely healed me. Jesus Christ is all that we need. I am pleasingly surprised that your government minister of schools challenged young people on the radio to read Bible. We were at the meeting of the administration of schools and there we spoke with one deputy about New Age. That conversation lead into some positive results of cooperation.

Czech has now a big opportunity and I pray that it may use it and I pray against New Age not to do its evil work in your country. I pray that you might keep your future with Christ. That you may fight against the greatest intimidation in these days and which is the greatest intimidation to all nations and Christians. That great danger is New Age. Read Revelation 21:7-8. Yes, these lie is here already. The whole New Age is witchcraft. Everything related to these dark things – that is their faith. They want to introduce Lucifer. It’s their destiny which awaits them. We are not here to hate them, but we must hate that lie, that deception. That vile deception unto which they have fall through. Do the great commission which Jesus has left for us to do, make disciples of all nations. Thanks

We will close with prayer:
Dear heavenly Father. I ask you for Czech Republic. Hevenly Father I ask you for people in Czech Republic. I ask you to give to these whole nation your wisdom, your leading and your power from on high in the name of your son Lord Jesus. We ask you to save Czech Republic. We thank you. Amen.

Goals of New Age
- Thirteen point plans -

Point 1) the goal of this plan is to establish one world order, religion of NEW AGE and unified worldwide political and social order.

Point 2) the world religion NEW AGE will be make alive by enlivening of the idle worship religion of the old Babylon, in which will blossom mystical cults, witchcraft, occult and immorality.

Point 3) the plan will be fulfilled when a Messiah of NEW AGE, Antichrist whose number is 666 will come in the flesh to lead all those united worldwide religion of NEW AGE and watch over the new world order.

Point 4) with bringing in NEW AGE will help man those spiritual leaders (demons) and they will prepare the way for Antichrist. This man, god of the NEW AGE, will be proclaimed by the humankind as Great worldwide teacher.

Point 5) the main banners of the worldwide religion of New Age will be: “World peace!” “Love!” and “Unity!”

Point 6) Doctrines of NEW AGE will be taught and propagated in every area all over the world.

Point 7) leaders and believers of NEW AGE will be spreading untruths, that Jesus is neither God nor Christ.

Point cool Christianity and other religions will become part of worldwide religion NEW AGE.

Point 9) Christian principles must be made doubted and left alone.

Point 10) Children will be spiritually seduced and in the schools taught the doctrines of NEW AGE.

Point 11) flatterers will delude the world by telling them that man is god.

Point 12) science and the world religion NEW AGE will be united.

Point 13) With Christians that will reject the plan of NEW AGE will be dealt with. If needed, they will be destroyed and the world will be “cleansed”.

I have chosen three basic worldwide teachings to make you more clearly understand the teachings of NEW AGE – Christianity, naturalism (atheism, humanism) and the New Age. These are the three basic bodies:

CHRISTIANITY

1) God: All-knowing, all-powerful, creator of man and universe.

2) Man: created by God according to His image. Self-denial and glorifying the Creator.

3) Substance of the truth: Solid, absolute, unchangeable, knowable (its possible to know good from evil).

4) Man’s guide and rule of life: Word of the Creator God from whom all things come from. “The way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps” (Jer. 10:23)

5) Christ: Jesus, the firstborn Son of God, our Savior and Lord.

6) Man’s problem: Cause of sin: in not following God.
Solution: Faith and obedience unto God – Jesus Christ.

7) Family: Established by God and regulated by moral standards. In these way the marriage is protected together with children.

cool Death: Entering into different world, where the spirit lives forever in heaven or in hell.

9) Goal: To teach everybody about God and about Jesus Christ that there might be abundance of life now and forevermore.

CONCLUSION: In the beginning, God created man unto His own image. It is appointed unto men once to die, and after this cometh judgment. (Heb. 9:27)

NATURALISM (ATHEISM, HUMANISM)

1) There is no supernatural creator; the thought about God were mystically make up in the primitive and superstitious human mind.
2) Human: Outcome of evolution chances in nature. Denying the Creator, celebrating ones self.

3) Substance of the truth: Truth is relative, it constantly changes. Everybody is deciding over his own “truth”. “Do whatever you want”.

4) Man’s guide and rule of life: No external authority, man is being ruled by science and his own understanding. “I think. I feel. I am alright”. Ethic according to situation.

5) Christ: Teacher, ethicist without the divine nature.

6) Human problems: Result of lack of knowledge and superstition (religion).
Solution: Knowledge, education, human understanding, science and technology.

7) Family: Group of people living together, free to decide about its own rules.

cool Death: End of human existence, no heaven neither hell.

9) Goal: Through the world social government to make on earth utopia society.

CONCLUSION: Human potential is “good”. Science. The very thought of God was made in primitive mind; enlighten man knows that God is death. (He never existed).

NEW AGE MOVEMENT

1) God: Likeness “of a creative being”. God is everybody and everything (pantheism, monism).

2) Man: Physically developed, spiritually still developing, he is in everything. Denying the creator, glorifies himself.

3) Substance of the truth: Revelation from himself or from a “spiritual guide”. Thus from a man to man.

4) Man’s guide and rule of life: Science and “god inside of man” form of religion. Foundations for decisions: love to a neighbor, world unity.

5) Christ: One of many, who enriched spiritual plan.

6) Human problems: Caused by separation from “the oneness” from each other and from nature. SOLUTION: Change of consciousness in unity with the “god in the heart of man”.

7) Family: By the reincarnation is every spirit choosing his own family before being born and in these way the bonds stay consistent.

cool Death: Only illusion, transformation into another life of the body by reincarnation.

9) Goal: To make a utopia society through world religion and its one world government. Government: Everybody is united.

CONCLUSION: God very much alive, because I AM GOD and he will live in the future through many human lives ( composed elements of transpersonal psychiatry, eastern mysticism and occult).

Re: Testimony Of An Ex-disciple Of A Top American Witch by tempest01(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2010
this ur post long sha, shocked
Re: Testimony Of An Ex-disciple Of A Top American Witch by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2010
Long but interesting
Re: Testimony Of An Ex-disciple Of A Top American Witch by mathewjam(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2010
whereon earth can a man find a woman that is spiritual
and can hold your hands like this KIM?
not in nigeria, but that's my prayer.
Re: Testimony Of An Ex-disciple Of A Top American Witch by luvmijeje(f): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2017
Emotional, powerful and the story of the ever faithful God even when we are unfaithful.

(1) (Reply)

Restitution: Christ's Teaching For The Church Or Old Testament Law? / Armed Biker Gang Plans Open-carry “draw Mohammed” Contest Outside Phoenix Mosque / Rome's Sodomite Pedophile Agenda Subtle Sodomization Of African Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.