Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:20 AM

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (104861 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by drrobert: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2010
WHAT PROFITABLE BUSINESS CAN I INVEST N50,000 IN CURRENT NIGERIA
PLEASE I NEED ADVICE!
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by Ejiogbe(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2010
Hello drrobert,
There are so many profitable businesses in our dear country, Nigeria, that you or anyone can invest in. Honestly speaking, the main issues are that many people are not allowing common sense to rule their business intentions, not carrying out due diligence 0r proper planning when taking investment decisions.

It is an age-long axiom in the business world that when you think of entrepreneurship or what to invest in, try FIND A NEED AROUND YOU   AND FILL IT. By the time you are solving many people's problems, you are making legal and cool money, and smiling to the bank.

So, to invest your #50,000, i suggest you should think deep,look around you,find and fill a need, and grow rich. Visit www.entrepreneurialjunction..com for further ideas and tips on how to invest your money wisely. Goodluck. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by wealthpawa: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2010
hi dear, you don't really need 50,000 naira to start a business.With the right business education,you can even star your business with less than 10,000.I know this might shock but it's the fact.I did not start my business with 50,000 but i am doing very well today.You too can do it.For more information visit www.businessbreakthru.comze.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by toyinfals1: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2010
---
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by teebla(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2010
Try this it worth it.

WASTE TO WEALTH
Decorative asbestos/ceilings.
This is a type of asbestos that comes in size 2by2 and the common colour is white. It is used in many buildings.
The decorative asbestos started gaining ground in Nigeria in the year 2002.and since then it has been adopted by the middle class, high class, hotels, restaurants, banks and just recently lower class started to recognize the fact that they need it.

The unique aspect of it is that of its price which is lesser to that of the common ones and its ability to attract beautiful colours thereby beautifying home than anyone can imagine.

When the production started here in Nigeria it was a single pattern throughout but just few years ago it gained more ground by the introduction of different patterns like flowers, cross and so on to make the house more beautiful. The observations and feedback so far reveal that it make home cooler than the common ones.

Dear reader, due to all these qualities and its lucrativity in the market the producers had made it 105% secretive just to avoid people knowing what it takes to make it real which I believe cant help making this country better ‘cos it has been restricted to a particular area only.

HOW TO PRODUCE IT
Producing the asbestos is mainly through materials that are lying waste around us, and for those that are not in our immediate environs we get it free anywhere ‘cos they are other companies waste.

COST OF PRODUCTION
The cost of producing a single piece of the decorative asbestos is not up to the half of its selling price. The gain on it is always 125% i.e. if you invested #1000 you’ll get #2250. Mind you there is always a ready market for it and a single plane one goes for #220 while the painted ones are between #240 and #260 depending on the number of products needed.

AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED TO START
You need not up to #2000 to start! Yes I mean it and the #2000 will fetch you your first contract ‘cos you’ll use it in producing like 20 piece of the asbestos for people to see and once they know you\re into it, the business started.

HOW TO CHARGE CONTRACT
It’s always 60% down payment and you’ll use 40% for getting the whole product prepared so even from your first collect you’ve gained 20% and immediately you deliver your last product you get your balance, i.e. you’ll use the customers money to produce all its product without going to borrow or get a loan.
Friend, I think I’ve said little about what a decorative ceiling/asbestos is all about.

The step by step way of producing it without stress or confusion is now available. It’s easy to produce, not time consuming and it’s a life time business you can’t afford to miss. This is different from other stream of income ‘cos it is constant as long as people continue to build house you’ll make your money.
It’s easy to do and you can! So start a life time business now and you’ll never regret doing so.
For more info. visit www.decorativeceiling..com

To our sucess!
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by wealthyk: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2010
50k is great for importation of goods from US at ridiculous price. the importation is so unique that the sites i will give you will enable you buy stuffs at ridiculously low price peradventure you have a payment method such as ZenithBank Websurfer or debit card or virtual card. or you contact me, i'l do it wit my card. this business can be started wit as low as 5k
this way you can make payments and you receive your goods here in Nigeria.
you can get to buy new laptops that goes for $1000 at close to $349. that is just an example, 1000 books for $10 or even less and by the time you add the shipping charges, you still make killer profits.
call or text me for more details
john
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by Dfxlord: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2011
Invest in gold.
stones are mined from our sites in zamfara and kebbi state. crushed washed and smelted in kebbi to fine 18-20carat gold and sold.
the process takes average of 10 days with average of 30% of equity expected.
for more information contact me at timothy_ugwu@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 08065723733
but 50k is a bit too small
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by LagBlogger(m): 4:48am On Nov 27, 2011
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by DonWaka: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2011
wealthyk:

50k is great for importation of goods from US at ridiculous price. the importation is so unique that the sites i will give you will enable you buy stuffs at ridiculously low price peradventure you have a payment method such as ZenithBank Websurfer or debit card or virtual card. or you contact me, i'l do it wit my card. this business can be started wit as low as 5k
this way you can make payments and you receive your goods here in Nigeria.
you can get to buy new laptops that goes for $1000 at close to $349. that is just an example, 1000 books for $10 or even less and by the time you add the shipping charges, you still make killer profits.
call or text me for more details
john

try to give us the web site here

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by monetizeng: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2011
try buying and selling! Buy products like mini laptops (N20k each) for starters and resale for N25k. Or cheap phone accessories.

In the agric sector, that money is enough capital to start a beehive to produce honey.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2011
@monetizeng. please let me know about d mini laptop biz. thanks
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by Patsure: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
YOU CAN INVEST TO GET A BULK SMS PORTAL . YOU CAN  THEN CONTROL YOUR BULK SMS PORTAL AND GENERATE YOUR SMS FOR AS LOW AS 90K AND SELL FOR AS HIGH AS N3.50
LOOK AT THIS. IF YOU

BUY 10,000 SMS CREDIT FOR 9,000 AND
SELL 10,000 SMS CREDIT FOR AT LEAST N2.00 . TOTAL AMOUNT IS N20,000

PROFIT N11,000. BIG PROFIT.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by Toptic(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
Get over 25 profitable business ideas that you can start right here in Nigeria with little or No capital. For instant cash and without quitting your job.

All of these ideas comes with marketing surveillance and even feasibility study.

Money is not scarce, ideas does!

Get your at http://profbizideas..com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by novine(f): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
You can make money through CBN'S new policy, i.e the cashless economy. Lagos is already on a pilot run. The business is mobile money business.

Etranzact Pocketmoni Business

Agents can earn N250,000 monthly and more as an Etranzact Pocketmoni Agent.

To get information on how to become an agent, http://www.novinebooks.com.ng/Etranzact+Aggregator

also see this press review.
http://www.thenigeriandaily.com/2011/11/24/etransact-gets-cbn’s-nod-on-mobile-money-operations/

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by ogunpeju01(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
Became a Dealer of all kinds of Ankara anywhere you are on this world and make big money. (Such as Daviva, Excellence, ATL and Treasure e.g.) contact us @ 3, Davies Street, Marina Lagos.08064289342, 08050763505.
you can also reach me on my email address dareogunpeju@yahoo.com, olupeju2010@gmail.com

for more detail on how to make money in this business in this country just follow this link.

http://oludareo..com/
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by osamedia(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2012
Bulksms is a good business to start with even with you 2000 naira, you are welcome to bulksms world, but to add more busy business to it, If you have knowledge of website design or graphic design, you can as well, include graphic and website design including bulksms, or if you dnt have knowledge of web and graphic design, then i susgest you go for , photocopy,scanning, laminations, and bulksms...... do you know that this bulksms will go a long way to strenghting and generate profit which you can as well use to grown your business from small to large business. try it now, Visit or contact us, about any of this ideal, and if you finally choose bulksms or graphic or website design, or anything at all, even video and audio editing is welcome, then contact us, and if its bulksms, we would funish you with every resources a bulksms owner would use in making profit under a week, including proposal letters which will be sent to you in pdf file, and other resources....check my signature for more information.

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by fazio: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2012
go into ladies clothings.i sell wholesale at a very cheap rate.send me mail at faziowest@yohoo.co.uk and I deliver to your destination
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by StarrMatthieu: 2:14am On Jul 13, 2012
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria by maxproxl: 3:55am On Jul 13, 2012
SeLl boxers and flat screen monitors. u will never regret it,
You can also sell websites to companies, schools, churches and hotels.
Just pay me a token to create the website for you.

With 50,000, you can start now. Act fast and don't procrastinate.
if u're ready. Call me so we can discuss. 0803-629-4184.

blackberry pin: 30f7cea4
www.maxproconnect.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Step By Step Procedure On How To Produce Quality Emulsion Paint By Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.