Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 AM

Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace (26713 Views)

Photos From Rachel Bakam's Burial / Rachel Bakam Candle Night In Abuja: Committee Of Friends Converge / Rachel Bakam Dies Of Anaemia At 38 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by AlexReports(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Amb. Rachel Bakam embraces Royalty; hosted grandly at the Palace by The Great Ooni of Ile Ife & Legendary Wole Soyinka

Amb. Rachel Bakam also known as Rachel the PIPER keeps trailing the blaze upwards. Just recently, she released the scintillating trailer of her first produced film which she says will be an empowerment project to rebrand Nigeria's positive development, ease off the masses travail and inspire good Governance LAND OF OPPORTUNITY. While we were basking in the awe of that amazing trailer/project, the multiple award winning humanitarian, Tv/Film Producer/Presenter, Actress, global Peace, Tourism, Cultural, Heritage and Anti human trafficking Ambassador hit the Cradle of Yoruba land Ile Ife in Osun State Nigeria in grand style hosted by the Ooni himself; His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi Ojaja II for the Obafemi Awolowo University Ife Food & Identity festival put together by the University, His Imperial Majesty and Nobel Laureate legend Prof. Wole Soyinka. She put out these posts from the Palace and University on her instagram page @Rachelbakam:

"We have had the most amazing time in Ile-Ife the Cradle of Yoruba-land in Osun State Nigeria made possible by His Imperial Majesty The Ooni of Ile Ife. Ese Kabiyesi o.

Guys look out for a steamy hot interview of The Ooni himself. What is his deepest secret? What did he say about Idol worshipping? All these coming soon on Tv Programme Rachel the PIPER

Meanwhile this week marks activities against human trafficking. Well done NAPTIP, Devatop & US Mission in Nigeria for the fierce efforts at ending this menace. Proud to be part of this fight.

Warmest Regards
Rachel the Piper
Peace, Culture, Tourism, Heritage & Anti human trafficking Ambassador

Photos by @woliajadi"

"Goodmorning sweet sunshine
There's no one like you

Haaaaaaaaaappy August. Expect some lovely August visitors

We are still enjoying sweet hospitality in the Cradle of Yoruba-land Ile-Ife Osun State at the Food and Identity Festival holding at OAU

His Gracious Imperial Majesty The Ooni of Ile-Ife Nigeria is hosting us in his Palace. One of the hosts of the event is legendary Prof. Wole Soyinka. So glad to meet him. Great Mentor

I also visited the new Guiness book of World record breaking statue of beautiful & brave Moremi of history built by the visionary Ooni of Ile Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja ll. Genius

We will share all with you on our sweet tv programme Rachel the PIPER soon

Warmth & Love
Rachel the heritage, culture & tourism Ambassador

Photo credits: @woliajadi"

"Standing between two great men: His Imperial Majesty The Ooni of Ile Ife and Prof. Wole Soyinka in Ile Ife"

"I have eaten and eaten at this food festival in Ile ife. I don put on weight Had a special pepper soup made with 26 spices then ojojo, isu sisun, etc. Didn't want to stop eating. Another thing I learnt in Ile Ife is that I look better without much makeup. Just powder and lip gloss will do lol. Natural state of being. Loving this heritage filled City. Great to let go of all the big City troubles & hassles. Have a good night rest"

"#nofilters
Goodmorning Special One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnfdzP7WpSE

Food festival day at the Palace of the Ooni in Ile Ife-Osun State was bae. Don't know why the people of Ile Ife here and everyone keeps calling me Olori lol. I'm only here to promote this beautiful culture and offer the best PR. I give my all from my heart when i want to promote anything. You should engage my services (wink). Won't break your bank. Where ever you want to be seen, we'll put you out there

The lady beside me in white & headgear is the heritage Ambassador of Great Moremi of history (A beautiful, brave & heroic Queen in Yoruba history). Will share more on this Heroine soon .
Lovely people of Ile Ife When I say lovely. I mean looooovely. They absolutely take care of you
Amb. Rachel Bakam
CEO Rayzeds Media Limited,
PIPER'S DYNASTY & Rachel the PIPER Foundation
Beautiful photos by @woliajadi".

Wow
When approached to comment. She simply said; "This is God's way of putting His Glory on display. I am only a vessel for His use."

Well done Rachel the PIPER.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/08/amb-rachel-bakam-embraces-royalty.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by AlexReports(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
@Alexreports

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Tolexander: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oonirisa,
Kaade o pe l'ori

4 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Tolexander: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is the kinda of king we need jare. Not just a king living on century long traditions that are not development welcoming

6 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by AlexReports(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Continue

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Munzy14(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Alexreport them use jolly jolly news swear for u.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by AlexReports(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
More

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Mrop(m): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by jyz200(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
yoruba rewa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by englishmart(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Always entertaining visitors. Is your palace a tourist centre?.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by ascholani09(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Alejoc(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by exporters101: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is that our possible wife?
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Daviestunech(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
AFONJA THE BEST

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Bingoboss: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Okau
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Tareguu: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Daviestunech:
AFONJA THE BEST

make you dey deceive yourself 4 there
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Houseofglam7(f): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
At least she got rid of that leech called John fashanu undecided
Keep soaring girl
There's no stopping you kiss

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by SAMBARRY: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
See as ooni dey look am with corner eyes grin
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by SAMBARRY: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
See as ooni dey look am with corner eyes grin grin
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Saladin25(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
This baba beside her do act in Nigerian-English movies. He plays the role of fetish doctor(babalawo) most times. Real life he is a babalawo.

Nice pictures, the tourist ambassador is beautiful. Promoting our culture is good.

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Diso60090(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
englishmart:

Fake sars go and lock the palace up na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Didcot: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
No be that thing wey dey suck John Fashanu's broke pri...ck be this?! shocked

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Laple0541(m): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tolexander:
This is the kinda of kind we need jare. Not just a king living on century long traditions that are not development welcoming

Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by tiger28: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
When did she become an AMBASSADOR Alexreport and oversabi!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by tiger28: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
This Oba has changed the town of ife........ A good example of a king.,not the ones that are nuisances in their towns.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by curlarpy: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
englishmart:
Yes! Is a tourist centre
If u don't know, now u know

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by Tundeobama(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
ooni is investing billions in real estate and tourism in ife and promoting yoruba culture across globe, other yoruba billionaire to please come and build oduduwa town.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by MuttleyLaff: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
At least she got rid of that leech called John fashanu undecided
Keep soaring girl
There's no stopping you kiss
Have they call their relationship quits?
Re: Rachel Bakam With Ooni Of Ife And Wole Soyinka At The Palace by SoapQueen(f): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ooni of Ife rejected her gift. The black colored stuff she held.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawumi Marks 7th Wedding Anniversary On Husband’s Birthday (Photos) / Patience Ozokwor Campaigns For Oseloka Obaze, PDP Candidate (Photos) / Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.